Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

post Dec 13 2009, 02:45 AM

16 posts

I will say Hong Leong Bank because staffs is rude argue scold customers and irresponsible and always look down on young customers.

Some more very lousy services especially for credit card matter and statement always reach late than the due date and "TIPU" our interest.

Hong Leong Bank send reminder letter after due date stated in the mentioned letter asking to contact the incharge person while assigned a credit agent to collect on behalf while there's a lawyer letter coming at the same time. When call to the incharge person she say she is not incharging on the case and ask to contact another person, then when call to the "another person", he say no longer incharge, then I ask who should I look for to settle the case and they say don't know. but the credit agent as the outsider (not from Hong Leong Bank) keep calling asking for the payment which they charged wrongly on the month with 8 months interest some more. I ask the agent how come then he say he don't know, he just collect on behalf only and insist must pay on the day he calling even wrong.

TIPU interest plus waste my phone money.....lousiest bank compare to other...
post Dec 20 2009, 01:34 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(cic.lemur @ Dec 15 2009, 01:56 PM)
I have to agree that Hong Leong bank is 'TIPU' people bank, I have dealt with so many banks, other banks may have suck customer service, but Hong Leong is the only bank so far which deliberately mislead and took advantage of me.
yes yes yes...totally agree with you...this is one of my experience from this bank.Always mislead their customers and when anything happen they just say "you should know that"........wow! expecting all their customers understand and know the hidden terms & conditions of their product...what a lousiest bank compare to other banks???? vmad.gif

Added on December 20, 2009, 1:51 am
QUOTE(buysell @ Dec 15 2009, 09:42 PM)
..no comment on "snake mouse one nest". tongue.gif
Sometimes, this things will happen but not often. Maybe period come on that day, sleep or mood no good could lead to such behaviour and you can't avoid them. Not everyone could control they're emotion well for daily life as I said before customer service are human too. I do know how it feel when being treated badly but do remember, we dont live forever, dont take all the matter too serious and you will live happier. The only solution you have is closing your account and move on to another bank's but the truth is that won't help neither. Trust me, no bank in this planet earth provide a high percentage of good service to all their customer. This is all human fault, blame it on our god who created us not perfect if you believe there's a god loh.. of course. sweat.gif
I think you are working in bank huh???

Yes,every human isn't perfect but everyone has to be responsible for others and also ourselves right?! if the banker treat you on "that way" is all because he/she moody on the day then you think it's fair to us as the customer or to some who innocent? if nobody complaint then how the bank can improve or notice their staffs giving sucks services on behalf of the bank itself? is about professionalism.....if you as the banker don't have what it takes then better don't work in the bank or any other service sector.be your own boss and be bossy la...see how is the return and if you still can survive then wish you continuos "good luck"....

p/s:I'm not saying anyone here just some advice to the bankers

(is it if we as the customer moody on the day then we can simply scold our banker?cannot right?then why the banker can?we as the customers also human what???) doh.gif

This post has been edited by 1349: Dec 20 2009, 01:54 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.24    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:50 PM