Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Voicemail, Want to hear your opinions

views

epool86
post Nov 25 2008, 04:37 PM

Celcom Fan
1,161 posts

sometime i leave a msg,

but usually i wont leave any msg becoz nothing important to say, or i dont think the recipient will check their voicemail inbox.

however, if i receive any notification about new voicemail in my inbox, then i'll check it.. but normally i hear nothing (silent) for 1 or 2secs lol.. wasting my time to check my voicemail inbox..

so far, my voicemail still active.. but on my 2nd number only. i disable voicemail features on my primary number, but turn on call fowarding to 2nd number. so if primary number unavailable, the call still fowarded to my 2nd number..

but if 2nd number also unavailable, then only it goes to voicemail..
epool86
post Nov 26 2008, 08:12 AM

Celcom Fan
1,161 posts

QUOTE(unknowndevices @ Nov 25 2008, 07:19 PM)
does your number(s) works under the same telco or different telco?... hmm.gif
didn't know such functions available?...where unanswered call will be forwarded to the second number?...
you can foward the call to any network, the call fowarding service available for all network. for example, i can foward incoming call to maxis/digi/umobile/tm fixed line too. but you must request your service provider to activate it first (if its not enable by default).

you can choose to foward when not answered, or when not available (turned off or no coverage), or when busy (in used), or when rejected (you press the red button).

its free (no charge fee), but need to pay the fowarded call.

mean, when A call to B, and you foward it to C.. the A only pay call charge between A and B, and you have to pay the call charge between B and C..

This post has been edited by epool86: Nov 26 2008, 08:13 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0379sec    0.70    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:37 PM