Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Online trading with i*Trade@CIMB, Trading using i*Trade@CIMB? join here.

views

kayzie
post May 31 2013, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

Quick question guys:

After I clicked edeposit and select maybank2u as my option for online cash deposit, enter amount and submitted...

Where is the part in maybank2u in order for me to confirm the transaction, i can't find it anywhere in maybank2u.

Thanks!
kayzie
post May 31 2013, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ May 31 2013, 11:41 AM)
not using maybank but shud be same as using cimb account, i.e. at clicks edeposit, a window will pop out asking you to log into yr maybank account to make the transfer assuming it is already linked.
Thanks for the prompt reply. It's odd, i noticed maybank2u's pop-up window, but it says my session is expired with maybank2u, after i login... i'm at the usual maybank2u home screen, nothing tells me where to confirm my transaction.

May be it's IE problem?
kayzie
post Jun 3 2013, 10:34 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ May 31 2013, 11:54 AM)
one thing, you shud not log into maybank account prior to doing this clicks edposit - that will be double login, not allowed.
Thanks, it's working now.

But I have another question. I transfered X amount of deposit into my account, but in itrade window, a Y amount which is almost 3 times the amount of X reflected in my acct, is that normal?

e.g. RM100 (my deposit) > RM300 (shown in itrade). Why so?
kayzie
post Jun 3 2013, 10:53 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Jun 3 2013, 10:46 AM)
sounds strange... which window in itrade? possible the amount is rm100+ some previous balance?

everytime i transfer with edeposit, the money isn't shown immediately in itrade under "client summary" alto it has been deducted in the bank a/c. the precise amt gets to itrade there only the next day which is normal, same like any interbank giro.
Ah yes client summary is accurate, but when I clicked on portfolio.

The Bal. shows a bigger amount. Bal next to net cash limit.
kayzie
post Jun 3 2013, 11:16 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(AVFAN @ Jun 3 2013, 11:06 AM)
i dun see any cash or balance in portfolio...?

likely the amt is the max trading amt allowed, which for most brokers is 2.5-3x of what you have.
Sounds logical, btw I'm using new trading hall...

Ok what does max trading amt allowed means? I mean don't you need to have deposit inside your acct in order to trade?

Does it mean itrade temporary lets you buy that share b4 your deposit transferred into itrade?

P.s. Ok ok I finally got it sorted out, been awhile since i traded, I need to go e-settlement to make confirmation to pay up the shares i traded. got it all clear now.

This post has been edited by kayzie: Jun 3 2013, 11:25 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0469sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:34 PM