Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Asia Ceramic Marketing- Anyone heard of it?, Too good 2 b true. Clarification needed.

views

luarbiasa
post Nov 26 2008, 01:23 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 26 2008, 01:01 PM)
This is an insulting statement. Whats makes you think majority of us haven't made research yet[COLOR=red]?  Is it because the conclusion we made doesn't go hand-in-hand with yours, so its unfounded?

Why must we go visit their office to get a better perspective? the slides attached and shown here have hinted us enough on whats the "points" that the presenter will be giving.

Another look at the products shown/offered. I don't think those worth the price they are showing. C'mon, they're just some cheap plates and bowls.  I've seen similar products in supermarkets and malls.

It's similar to selling magic rocks at $500 a piece. But this time, the product seems "classier" but STILL not worth the price shown.
yes, you haven't made any research yet.. if you want to know more about the business, you can contact me.. I dont want to ask you to join us, what i want to do is, correct your misunderstood about the company and the system.. jangan bincang x tentu pasal n kutuk kalau xtau pape.. if just read the slide n nobody explain to you, you will never understand.. you can give a call to me n anyone who what futher explanation.. 0196349142.. TOLONG FAHAMKAN DUlU.. TQ..

luarbiasa
post Nov 26 2008, 01:35 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 26 2008, 01:29 PM)
Why you presume I haven't made research yet? Why must I call you to have you explain to me? Why can;'t you explain here to everybody?
This is a forum. when things are suspicious, we have the right to question it. If you feel that;s "kutuk" in your mindset, means you are pretty much "terasa" over the type of business you are doing which might have certain shady elements.
Right now we are waiting for someone to explain clearly what this is all about. I guess you can be that someone.

I repeat, we are waiting.

it;s OK if you wanna use BM smile.gif
what kind of explanation that you want? you ask and i will answer..

Added on November 26, 2008, 1:37 pm
QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 26 2008, 01:29 PM)
Why you presume I haven't made research yet? Why must I call you to have you explain to me? Why can;'t you explain here to everybody?
This is a forum. when things are suspicious, we have the right to question it. If you feel that;s "kutuk" in your mindset, means you are pretty much "terasa" over the type of business you are doing which might have certain shady elements.
Right now we are waiting for someone to explain clearly what this is all about. I guess you can be that someone.

I repeat, we are waiting.

it;s OK if you wanna use BM smile.gif
about the sell back options, you can refer to this statement..

Apakah Sell Back Policy?

Mengikut PERATURAN-PERATURAN JUALAN LANGSUNG (SKIM DAN PERJALANAN) 2001, bahagian PERJANJIAN, No.2© menjelaskan:

"atas permintaan peserta itu, orang yang menjalankan apa-apa perniagaan jualan langsung hendaklah membeli balik apa-apa barang yang boleh dipasarkan yang telah dijual kepada peserta itu dalam masa enam bulan yang dahulu pada suatu harga yang tidak kurang daripada sembilan puluh peratus amaun yang dibayar"

Rujukan: AKTA JUALAN LANGSUNG 1993 (AKTA 500) DAN PERATURAN-PERATURAN.

This post has been edited by luarbiasa: Nov 26 2008, 01:37 PM
luarbiasa
post Nov 26 2008, 01:41 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(luarbiasa @ Nov 26 2008, 01:35 PM)
what kind of explanation that you want? you ask and i will answer..

Added on November 26, 2008, 1:37 pm

about the sell back options, you can refer to this statement..

Apakah Sell Back Policy?

Mengikut PERATURAN-PERATURAN JUALAN LANGSUNG (SKIM DAN PERJALANAN) 2001, bahagian PERJANJIAN, No.2© menjelaskan:

"atas permintaan peserta itu, orang yang menjalankan apa-apa perniagaan jualan langsung hendaklah membeli balik apa-apa barang yang boleh dipasarkan yang telah dijual kepada peserta itu dalam masa enam bulan yang dahulu pada suatu harga yang tidak kurang daripada sembilan puluh peratus amaun yang dibayar"

Rujukan: AKTA JUALAN LANGSUNG 1993 (AKTA 500) DAN PERATURAN-PERATURAN.
refer to the statement, any company must buy back any goods that they sold to customer (if the customer want to do so)not less than 90% from the actual price.. for this case, Ceramic BUsiness Club buy back at higher price..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:48 PM