Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Asia Ceramic Marketing- Anyone heard of it?, Too good 2 b true. Clarification needed.

views

anQi
post Jul 15 2009, 12:07 PM

Enthusiast
757 posts

I'm proud to say that i am one of the cbc'ian. We live in risk and in fact every single moment we risk our life. Anything could happen at anytime. Most of forumer here said that small company will fall sooner or later, but we shouldn't forget, even the biggest bank ever collapsed. But, so far, the risk i took from joining cbc haven't disappoint me. What will happen tomorrow, that's god will. I already got the profit from my investment, and for me that's enough. If it collapse tomorrow, i don't care either. I didn't lose anything.
anQi
post Nov 15 2009, 10:51 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

QUOTE(thk38 @ Nov 10 2009, 04:18 PM)
First of all, i wonder if you guys really believe the product actually cost RM900.00. I probably can pick up this set at CHINA for less than RM100.00 By utilizing your RM800 contribution, i can invest in stock and make some money off you and then paid you off. Of course till the market turn ugly, i lost money. So ... I disappear loh..
So anyone interested with my CERAMIC TABLE SET RM5000.00, return RM100 per month????
believe anot, it not that much matter. what more important is what u can get from joining/participating it. Some more, the 900 we invest we can get it back, it wont get burn. And plus, we get extra 50 monthly for joining it. so, what more to ask???

ya, last few month the bnm crew gv them a visit. not coz the biz is illegal (frm wat i noe) but because their license is improper. CBC is a Sdn. Bhd company and within the company act, they could not involve in fund raising activity. too bad...

This post has been edited by anQi: Nov 15 2009, 10:52 AM
anQi
post Nov 16 2009, 10:41 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

QUOTE(flight @ Nov 16 2009, 04:59 AM)
How many times have these sort of threads come up? I mean seriously, how many people need to be scammed before they start learning?
We all have different perspective in different thing. And i believe even more people get scammed from the garage sales than the scheme. If you gained profit from it, why should we let it go? That's an opportunity isn't it??

Everything we did involved risk. Even doing the legal investment on stock, if u misjudge, u'll lose. But ppl still go for it anyway, some get bankrupt and some get rich.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 PM