Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Asia Ceramic Marketing- Anyone heard of it?, Too good 2 b true. Clarification needed.

views

TSBloodyCrystal
post Nov 17 2008, 11:37 PM, updated 16y ago

Getting Started
121 posts

To mods, sorry if I post something against the rule here. I'm just asking whether this is a legal business and trying to read the comments of others.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

People please clarify this:
With RM900 investment, you get back RM1000 in 2 months time. That's earning RM100 in just 2 months. This is too good to be true.

Is this company valid?
Anyone try before?
PrinceHamsap
post Nov 17 2008, 11:57 PM

Legendary
1,637 posts

got read the terms n condition?

what if its unable to sell off within 2 months?
AskarPerang
post Nov 18 2008, 12:02 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

I think you don't have to sell the product.
Just buy and sell it back to the company at a higher price.
I wander how the system works. I mean how the company earns like that.
Most of my malay friends join actually.
Earning fat easy money I should say.
DannyOP
post Nov 18 2008, 12:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,219 posts

this is what we call a 'ponzi scheme'. Do a google search to find out what ponzi scheme means. These kind of companies only circulates the money, they don't make any profit from it. You will continue to get your payments until the fund finishes or is not enough to cover the withdrawals. Their aim is to get as many people as possible so that the funds keep coming in but can only do so up to a certain limit. Once the funds run out, the last few batches of members lose everything and the company closes down, directors run away etc. In many countries ponzi schemes are illegal as it is a scam.

Imagine if the co. lose RM100 for every person who purchases a RM900 set, where do they get the RM100 to pay you? They take it from the next person who invests/joins becuase the payment is always deferred. They assume that by the time you cash in your cheque, x amount of new members have already put the money in so that it is sufficient to pay you. This will continue to run until it comes to a stage where they cannot get enough members to join and people keep cashing out and the whole system will collapse.

This post has been edited by DannyOP: Nov 18 2008, 03:28 AM
Abu.Umar
post Nov 18 2008, 05:07 PM

On my way
661 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 18 2008, 12:02 AM)
Looks like your malay friends gonna be broke when the organizer run...

Please refer attachment modeling the Asia Ceramic Marketing scheme. Which will runs for 18 months by then the organizer will try to run away with investors cash.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
SUSkalambong
post Nov 18 2008, 06:53 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 17 2008, 04:02 AM)
First batch, earning fat and easy money.

They get their family and friends to join.

Second batch still earn fat and easy money.

They withdraw all their savings, pajak their land, cow, chicken, house, everything, and get even more friends to invest in this scheme.

Third batch still earn fat and easy money. Use the money to buy new cars and stuffs.

This time, the whole kampung join in. Everybody put every single cent into the thing.

..... only now, it's the conman's turn. They just cabut, with all the money.

Later, people will call up Wakil Rakyat, gathered at Balai Polis, get all the reporters to cover the news ... and the suckers still have the face to be photographed, and tomorrow we all witness yet another batch of suckers.

The end.

wodenus
post Nov 18 2008, 07:15 PM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(kalambong @ Nov 18 2008, 06:53 PM)
First batch, earning fat and easy money.

They get their family and friends to join.

Second batch still earn fat and easy money.

They withdraw all their savings, pajak their land, cow, chicken, house, everything, and get even more friends to invest in this scheme.

Third batch still earn fat and easy money. Use the money to buy new cars and stuffs.

This time, the whole kampung join in. Everybody put every single cent into the thing.

..... only now, it's the conman's turn. They just cabut, with all the money.

Later, people will call up Wakil Rakyat, gathered at Balai Polis, get all the reporters to cover the news ... and the suckers still have the face to be photographed, and tomorrow we all witness yet another batch of suckers.

The end.
Yup.. so many on the Internet, remember Studiotraffic? and before them, so many others? smile.gif

frankliew
post Nov 18 2008, 08:30 PM

On my way
536 posts

Dunwan lo...Risky u know....1 month salary la...If burn, omg..
DannyOP
post Nov 18 2008, 11:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,219 posts

QUOTE(wodenus @ Nov 18 2008, 07:15 PM)
Yup.. so many on the Internet, remember Studiotraffic? and before them, so many others? smile.gif
yea Studiotraffic was one of my investment mistake also.. put it down to greed.

Ponzi schemes takes advantage of our basic human flaw.. greed. You wave RM100 in front of 10 people, most probably 9 will try to grab it.
SUSkalambong
post Nov 19 2008, 09:35 AM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(DannyOP @ Nov 18 2008, 03:08 AM)
yea Studiotraffic was one of my investment mistake also.. put it down to greed.

Ponzi schemes takes advantage of our basic human flaw.. greed. You wave RM100 in front of 10 people, most probably 9 will try to grab it.
It's interesting that nobody could ever trace that guy.

Really interesting !!!

SUSsassyset
post Nov 19 2008, 09:40 AM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Nov 18 2008, 12:02 AM)
sounds crazy to me...

Added on November 19, 2008, 9:43 amoh ya... what kalambong posted reminds me of what recently happened in columbia. the conmen left a greeting card dedicated to their victims at the entrance of the office. and believe me, the content is not nice at all doh.gif

This post has been edited by sassyset: Nov 19 2008, 09:43 AM
TSBloodyCrystal
post Nov 19 2008, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(Abu.Umar @ Nov 18 2008, 05:07 PM)
Looks like your malay friends gonna be broke when the organizer run...

Please refer attachment modeling the Asia Ceramic Marketing scheme. Which will runs for 18 months by then the organizer will try to run away with investors cash.
Thanks for the analysis. So I guess this is another scam scheme waiting to run away with all the people's money.
SUSkalambong
post Nov 20 2008, 07:42 PM

On my way
584 posts

QUOTE(BloodyCrystal @ Nov 19 2008, 02:28 AM)
Thanks for the analysis. So I guess this is another scam scheme waiting to run away with all the people's money.
can you try to alert the authority and see if they will ambil tindakan or not.

This post has been edited by kalambong: Nov 20 2008, 07:42 PM
DannyOP
post Nov 20 2008, 08:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,219 posts

funny thing is they compare it with KFC... since when can u buy KFC value meal at RM10 then KFC buy back from you at RM11?
wenjie86
post Nov 20 2008, 09:03 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(DannyOP @ Nov 20 2008, 09:13 PM)
funny thing is they compare it with KFC... since when can u buy KFC value meal at RM10 then KFC buy back from you at RM11?
haha.. they just want to confuse people.. they will said, KFC big franchise.. bla bla bla.. then next slide..

people will PUT EYE or GLUE EYE on the MONEY SCREEN..

anyway.. just becareful with nowadays a lot of so called new marketing or wat.. turn back, all is PONZI SCAM...

In the end, only the OWNER GAIN..

even the first batch will lose everything, dont tell me , NONE OF HUMAN BEING IS GREED

Added on November 20, 2008, 9:05 pm
QUOTE(DannyOP @ Nov 20 2008, 09:13 PM)
actually, what the scheme trying to say is,

the KFC HOLDING, they generate most of their income from FRANCHISE FEE ( which is true also la.. ) and % of profit from the outlet.. smile.gif

if i do have a lot of money, like 20M, i DAMN SURE open MC'D tongue.gif

This post has been edited by wenjie86: Nov 20 2008, 09:05 PM
SUSkalambong
post Nov 21 2008, 12:38 PM

On my way
584 posts

As always:
Caveat Emptor !!!!!

mic_checkus
post Nov 26 2008, 12:47 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(BloodyCrystal @ Nov 17 2008, 11:37 PM)
To mods, sorry if I post something against the rule here. I'm just asking whether this is a legal business and trying to read the comments of others.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

People please clarify this:
With RM900 investment, you get back RM1000 in 2 months time. That's earning RM100 in just 2 months. This is too good to be true.
Is this company valid?
Anyone try before?
U have to understand concept of this business.dun jump to the conclusions.make a research first,then make a decision.go visit their office at excella business park,ampang.peace..
alanyuppie
post Nov 26 2008, 01:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(mic_checkus @ Nov 26 2008, 01:47 PM)
U have to understand concept of this business.dun jump to the conclusions.make a research first,then make a decision.go visit their office at excella business park,ampang.peace..
This is an insulting statement. Whats makes you think majority of us haven't made research yet? Is it because the conclusion we made doesn't go hand-in-hand with yours, so its unfounded?

Why must we go visit their office to get a better perspective? the slides attached and shown here have hinted us enough on whats the "points" that the presenter will be giving.

Another look at the products shown/offered. I don't think those worth the price they are showing. C'mon, they're just some cheap plates and bowls. I've seen similar products in supermarkets and malls.

It's similar to selling magic rocks at $500 a piece. But this time, the product seems "classier" but STILL not worth the price shown.

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Nov 26 2008, 01:03 PM
luarbiasa
post Nov 26 2008, 01:23 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 26 2008, 01:01 PM)
This is an insulting statement. Whats makes you think majority of us haven't made research yet[COLOR=red]?  Is it because the conclusion we made doesn't go hand-in-hand with yours, so its unfounded?

Why must we go visit their office to get a better perspective? the slides attached and shown here have hinted us enough on whats the "points" that the presenter will be giving.

Another look at the products shown/offered. I don't think those worth the price they are showing. C'mon, they're just some cheap plates and bowls.  I've seen similar products in supermarkets and malls.

It's similar to selling magic rocks at $500 a piece. But this time, the product seems "classier" but STILL not worth the price shown.
yes, you haven't made any research yet.. if you want to know more about the business, you can contact me.. I dont want to ask you to join us, what i want to do is, correct your misunderstood about the company and the system.. jangan bincang x tentu pasal n kutuk kalau xtau pape.. if just read the slide n nobody explain to you, you will never understand.. you can give a call to me n anyone who what futher explanation.. 0196349142.. TOLONG FAHAMKAN DUlU.. TQ..

alanyuppie
post Nov 26 2008, 01:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(luarbiasa @ Nov 26 2008, 02:23 PM)
yes, you haven't made any research yet.. if you want to know more about the business, you can contact me.. I dont want to ask you to join us, what i want to do is, correct your misunderstood about the company and the system.. jangan bincang x tentu pasal n kutuk kalau xtau pape.. if just read the slide n nobody explain to you, you will never understand.. you can give a call to me n anyone who what futher explanation.. 0196349142.. TOLONG FAHAMKAN DUlU.. TQ..
Why you presume I haven't made research yet? Why must I call you to have you explain to me? Why can;'t you explain here to everybody?

This is a forum. when things are suspicious, we have the right to question it. If you feel that;s "kutuk" in your mindset, means you are pretty much "terasa" over the type of business you are doing which might have certain shady elements.

Right now we are waiting for someone to explain clearly what this is all about. I guess you can be that someone.

I repeat, we are waiting.

it;s OK if you wanna use BM smile.gif

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Nov 26 2008, 01:31 PM
luarbiasa
post Nov 26 2008, 01:35 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 26 2008, 01:29 PM)
Why you presume I haven't made research yet? Why must I call you to have you explain to me? Why can;'t you explain here to everybody?
This is a forum. when things are suspicious, we have the right to question it. If you feel that;s "kutuk" in your mindset, means you are pretty much "terasa" over the type of business you are doing which might have certain shady elements.
Right now we are waiting for someone to explain clearly what this is all about. I guess you can be that someone.

what kind of explanation that you want? you ask and i will answer..

Added on November 26, 2008, 1:37 pm

about the sell back options, you can refer to this statement..

Apakah Sell Back Policy?

Mengikut PERATURAN-PERATURAN JUALAN LANGSUNG (SKIM DAN PERJALANAN) 2001, bahagian PERJANJIAN, No.2© menjelaskan:

"atas permintaan peserta itu, orang yang menjalankan apa-apa perniagaan jualan langsung hendaklah membeli balik apa-apa barang yang boleh dipasarkan yang telah dijual kepada peserta itu dalam masa enam bulan yang dahulu pada suatu harga yang tidak kurang daripada sembilan puluh peratus amaun yang dibayar"

Rujukan: AKTA JUALAN LANGSUNG 1993 (AKTA 500) DAN PERATURAN-PERATURAN.

This post has been edited by luarbiasa: Nov 26 2008, 01:37 PM
alanyuppie
post Nov 26 2008, 01:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(luarbiasa @ Nov 26 2008, 02:35 PM)

Apakah Sell Back Policy?

Mengikut PERATURAN-PERATURAN JUALAN LANGSUNG (SKIM DAN PERJALANAN) 2001, bahagian PERJANJIAN, No.2© menjelaskan:

"atas permintaan peserta itu, orang yang menjalankan apa-apa perniagaan jualan langsung hendaklah membeli balik apa-apa barang yang boleh dipasarkan yang telah dijual kepada peserta itu dalam masa enam bulan yang dahulu pada suatu harga yang tidak kurang daripada sembilan puluh peratus amaun yang dibayar"

You might need to post a reply to tembak at this guy who started this blog too:

http://mungkinscam.blogspot.com/2008/06/ju...i-legalkan.html

(and don't forget to post a copy here to see how well you explain yourself and the legality of your business)
luarbiasa
post Nov 26 2008, 01:41 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(luarbiasa @ Nov 26 2008, 01:35 PM)

Apakah Sell Back Policy?

refer to the statement, any company must buy back any goods that they sold to customer (if the customer want to do so)not less than 90% from the actual price.. for this case, Ceramic BUsiness Club buy back at higher price..
alanyuppie
post Nov 26 2008, 01:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

I found the youtube below to help luarbiasa in enlightening us.

1) How come a company that does this business can't even afford to buy a registered video software, but instead, use unregistered copy, with glaring "unregistered" word. bisness berjuta-juta, haram cant afford to spend a tiny sum on proper software to help in marketing.

2) the room looks kinda small there. How many participants can tackle in one session? What if everything gulung and d company just cabut like that without trace?

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Nov 26 2008, 01:47 PM
cherroy
post Nov 26 2008, 02:04 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

Don't need to argue much, simple question,

How can company earn enough profit to pay those buy or those joining the scheme? rolleyes.gif
mazhard
post Nov 26 2008, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

simple thing, who are the buyer .. who afford to spend RM900 to the ceramic tea set .... for what i know some company like Cupid Touch seramic sell the dinner set for just RM400 ++

cymon
post Nov 26 2008, 03:37 PM

digital artist regenerated
758 posts

all about packaging the mlm concept.
drive nice car, nice office, sweet talk and dirty mind...

with rm900 ceramic tea set can sell?
it is laura ashley or versace tea set?
Godek
post Nov 27 2008, 10:40 AM

On my way
543 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Nov 26 2008, 01:46 PM)
I found the youtube below to help luarbiasa in enlightening us.

1) How come a company that does this business can't even afford to buy a registered video software, but instead, use unregistered copy, with glaring "unregistered" word. bisness berjuta-juta, haram cant afford to spend a tiny sum on proper software to help in marketing.

2) the room looks kinda small there. How many participants can tackle in one session? What if everything gulung and d company just cabut like that without trace?
This is my clarification statement laugh.gif

First thing first, Yes, I already join this CBC almost 9 months. So far the payment or cheque I received, all cleared without any problem.

Second, to me this is biz, there is a risk and u must know can u tolerate with the risk. For me, I can tolerate to lose RM900 but of course after doing research and thinking like u guy. Read: Even, me sell my own product also have risk, right ?

Third, everyone can thinking wherever they want but at the end it up to the individual. For me, I join after almost 3 month (read: Introduce by member on Jan but join on Mac) asking & finding some fact to this biz.

So, that is my clarification on my behalf. From me it up to you to judge what ever this biz is a scam or not but for me it is biz with certain degree of risk that I personally can tolerate to lost.

Like many said, join biz with amount of money that you can tolerate to lost and NEVER use emergency money like your baby milk or your monthly expenses.

Ok, now lets me move to answer alanyuppie question.

1. This video is made by normal distributor, so the video (software or quality level) is not officially from Asia Ceramic and I doubt that Asia Ceramic approved it. Can refer to company website ceramicclub.net.

2. That room is one of many place for preview about CBC from outside company premise. Alah like other biz or MLM, they rent a place to preview biz if far from company premises or HQ. To see company HQ picture or exact address can refer company officially website ceramicclub.net.

Any question feel free to ask, I will answer if I certain with it. If I cannot answer that question I might ask you to refer to Company.

Ok. TQ.

Hope we can discuss with a level of tolerate and understanding. If my understanding and believe is different from you, please respect that as me respect you guy for different idea or understanding from me. TQ

Godek
post Nov 27 2008, 11:16 AM

On my way
543 posts

QUOTE(DannyOP @ Nov 18 2008, 12:15 AM)
this is what we call a 'ponzi scheme'. Do a google search to find out what ponzi scheme means. These kind of companies only circulates the money, they don't make any profit from it. You will continue to get your payments until the fund finishes or is not enough to cover the withdrawals. Their aim is to get as many people as possible so that the funds keep coming in but can only do so up to a certain limit. Once the funds run out, the last few batches of members lose everything and the company closes down, directors run away etc. In many countries ponzi schemes are illegal as it is a scam.

Imagine if the co. lose RM100 for every person who purchases a RM900 set, where do they get the RM100 to pay you? They take it from the next person who invests/joins becuase the payment is always deferred. They assume that by the time you cash in your cheque, x amount of new members have already put the money in so that it is sufficient to pay you. This will continue to run until it comes to a stage where they cannot get enough members to join and people keep cashing out and the whole system will collapse.

Yup, at first know about this biz I will said this is ponzi scheme or money game. Circulate player money untill cannot made profit, right. At first that is my conclusion on my initial research but after doing some deep and fully research almost 3 month (ya, not totally full 3 month because got other thing to do also laugh.gif )

My conclusion, I personally believe that Asia Ceramic do doing legit biz of trading ceramic product to outside customer (generally to bulk and big customer). To get specific customer detail you can refer to company official to get the list ok.

Its because its possible to paid Distributor a RM100, RM200 or RM700 per month if the company sell the product to outside customer. The keyword is Cost of product itself.

So far, company already got two awards:

1. The 7th. Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2008 on Excellence Brand : http://www.edi2020.com/award2008/winners.htm
2. 3rd Business of the Year 2007 Award by SMI & SME Worldwide Network on Emerging Company

So, this company already be audit by professional external auditor to know the company performance before the organized choice Asia Ceramic as winner.

TQ.
acidrock2464
post Nov 27 2008, 11:30 AM

12 posts

eMM, Do u really think that it is okay if we explain it here. Isn't against this forum law which we can't post anything about this type of marketing program?

Refer this :-The posting of any MLM, get-rich-quick, referral programs, pyramid schemes is strictly prohibited here and anywhere else in Lowyat.NET. Any such postings will result in an immediate 3 day suspension of your account.

I saw those warning when I want to reply to this thread. whistling.gif
cherroy
post Nov 27 2008, 11:31 AM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(Godek @ Nov 27 2008, 11:16 AM)
Yup, at first know about this biz I will said this is ponzi scheme or money game. Circulate player money untill cannot made profit, right. At first that is my conclusion on my initial research but after doing some deep and fully research almost 3 month (ya, not totally full 3 month because got other thing to do also  laugh.gif )

My conclusion, I personally believe that Asia Ceramic do doing legit biz of trading ceramic product to outside customer (generally to bulk and big customer). To get specific customer detail you can refer to company official to get the list ok.

Its because its possible to paid Distributor a RM100, RM200 or RM700 per month if the company sell the product to outside customer. The keyword is Cost of product itself.

LOL, Since when those joining the scheme or buying the ceramic pot is distributor of the company? Check this statement in the first page.
Mereka sebenarnya langsung tidak membuat sebarang 'sale' atau jualan

You buy Rm900 from the company then company gives you 2 post-dated cheque of Rm1,000 by selling it back to the company.
If one buys those ceramic product and market it out like MLM business does, then may be can call distributor. rolleyes.gif

Where company get the fund/profit to finance the Rm100 paid to you? if there are 100 people joining the scheme, then company needs to have Rm10K to finance it, when those post-dated cheque due.

This post has been edited by cherroy: Nov 27 2008, 11:35 AM
acidrock2464
post Nov 27 2008, 11:40 AM

12 posts

Attached Image Ini bukti surat siasatan KPDNHEP keatas company Asia Ceramic berkenaan jenis bisnes yang dijalankan. Jika benar Asia Ceramic menjalankan penipuan@ponzi@skim cepat kaya seperti yang diperkatakan tuan-tuan sekalian. Fikirlah semula mengapa surat ini mengulas tidak seperti yang tuan-tuan perkatakan. Klik attachment, saya tak tahu bagaimana nak upload gambar.
Godek
post Nov 27 2008, 11:46 AM

On my way
543 posts

QUOTE(cherroy @ Nov 27 2008, 11:31 AM)
LOL, Since when those joining the scheme or buying the ceramic pot is distributor of the company? You buy Rm900 from the company then company gives you 2 post-dated cheque of Rm1,000 by selling it back to the company.
If one buys those ceramic product and market it out like MLM business does, then may be can call distributor.  rolleyes.gif

Where company get the fund/profit to finance the Rm100 paid to you? if there are 100 people joining the scheme, then company needs to have Rm10K to finance it, when those post-dated cheque due.
Hehe, You need to join first to become a member by paid RM155 as a distributor. That entitle you to buy ceramic product at member price, sell back product to company, entitle to get compensation (khairat) if distributor deceased (every distributor will collect RM1 to compensation the deceased), and other things that might too long and too boring laugh.gif

So, basically company only buy back at higher price for only 1 package for 1 person on a month only. You cannot buy more than one to entitle you to sell back to company. That the term.

After buy the set, u get 2 choice:
1. Get the set, use it or sell it like normal MLM or Direct selling
2. Sell back to company

Remember u can still buy many set on that month to sell by your own but only 1 set/package can be sell back to company at the highest price than buying price.

Company Terms and Conditions
1. As stated in the agreement above, I hereby agree to sell back the above-stated product item to Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd by receiving 2 installments OR topped up into EV System in 2 installments.
2. This is an extra benefit / trading reward for Distributor / Privilege member. Each Distributor / Privilege member is limited to 1 purchase only for each particular month.
3. Ceramic Business Club reserves all rights to update / change / remove the trading reward programme without any prior notice.

Godek
post Nov 27 2008, 11:53 AM

On my way
543 posts

If you asked me where company got fund to paid RM100. The answer is easy thru selling the product to outside customer (that buy ceramic in bulk). Remember the keyword is cost of product. You cannot think like this, u buy tea set at RM900, sell back at RM1000. So how company profit right ? You must remember the cost of product itself and the price sell to bulk customer or non-distributor is not RM900. Remember that.
mic_checkus
post Nov 27 2008, 11:54 AM

31 posts

we juz sharing to u guys.we are here not to force u to do this bisness..i like one of the warren buffet statement "HIGH RISK BUSINESS HAS A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN HIGH PROFIT" peace... smile.gif
b00n
post Nov 27 2008, 12:01 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(acidrock2464 @ Nov 27 2008, 11:40 AM)
Attached Image Ini bukti surat siasatan KPDNHEP keatas company Asia Ceramic berkenaan jenis bisnes yang dijalankan. Jika benar Asia Ceramic menjalankan penipuan@ponzi@skim cepat kaya seperti yang diperkatakan tuan-tuan sekalian. Fikirlah semula mengapa surat ini mengulas tidak seperti yang tuan-tuan perkatakan. Klik attachment, saya tak tahu bagaimana nak upload gambar.

That gives you the license to operate a business.
However, if it's a legitimate investment company; than they would have to register with SC - Securities Commissions.

mic_checkus
post Nov 27 2008, 12:06 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Nov 27 2008, 12:01 PM)
However, if it's a legitimate investment company; than they would have to register with SC - Securities Commissions.
we are not investor,we have to buy the product every month.. smile.gif i also be like u before,arguing a lot of thing.i do a research for 1 month,ask many people.then i get the answer..remember i juz sharing,not forcing.sharing is caring...peace.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by mic_checkus: Nov 27 2008, 12:10 PM
Godek
post Nov 27 2008, 12:11 PM

On my way
543 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Nov 27 2008, 12:01 PM)
Agree with you. A investment company need to register with SC and BNM but my personal point of view said Asia Ceramic is doing a trading business with a Club card that entitle distributor to buy 1 set of ceramic per month with benefit to sell back to company at high price than buying price that all. If distributor did not agree the term to paid u in 2 post dated cheque. Distributor can get the product at their choice.

Even you did not want to join the sell back benefit. Their is other benefit. The sell back is one of many benefit to become distributor.

A distributor still can buy other set at the distributor price (less than RM900) but without Sell back at higher price because a distributor only entitle 1 set per month.
skiddtrader
post Nov 27 2008, 12:38 PM

Suspicious
3,037 posts

If it walks like one and sounds like one...... whistling.gif
cherroy
post Nov 27 2008, 01:49 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
Staff
25,759 posts

QUOTE(Godek @ Nov 27 2008, 11:46 AM)
Hehe, You need to join first to become a member by paid RM155 as a distributor.
So, basically company only buy back at higher price for only 1 package for 1 person on a month only. You cannot buy more than one to entitle you to sell back to company. That the term.

QUOTE(Godek @ Nov 27 2008, 11:53 AM)
If you asked me where company got fund to paid RM100. The answer is easy thru selling the product to outside customer (that buy ceramic in bulk). Remember the keyword is cost of product. You cannot think like this, u buy tea set at RM900, sell back at RM1000. So how company profit right ? You must remember the cost of product itself and the price sell to bulk customer or non-distributor is not RM900. Remember that.
It is not as good as the first page shown, it is just a trick, see the highlighted or bolded statement.

Do the math.
Company is buying back at Rm1000, while selling at Rm900 in the first place to the 'distributor', company surely making a loss of Rm100 per buy back disregard of the cost even the ceramic cost is Rm1.00.

So they put up the term of 1 buy back per month only. So if one bought 2, then company is earning from the second ceramic sold (may cost only Rm400, so company makes Rm500, while give the distibutors through1 buy back of Rm100, so company still gain Rm400), so the 'distributor' need to sell (to third party/outsider) those ceramic higher than Rm900 to make money, if not 'distributor' will suffer loss because company won't buy back the second one or stuck with the Rm900 ceramic.

Also, joining fee is Rm155. So the company already made Rm155, while paying the buy back Rm100, so company still make a net Rm55 profit, while 'distributor' still loss a net Rm55 out of the buy back gain.

Using combination of innovative 'trick' to sell their ceramic product, whether at inflated price or not that only this industry people will know. But it is definitely very 'innovative' to sell or to trick (whatever one wants to define it).
It is not a Rm100 gain out of Rm900, that's for sure as my analysis based on the information input.

Conclusion unless one can buy those Rm900 ceramic, and sell it at higher price to the market, then generally, you won't gain anything from it.

Above comment is based on information input so far in this forum.

This post has been edited by cherroy: Nov 27 2008, 03:35 PM
mazhard
post Nov 27 2008, 02:00 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

Why .... why there is no one from the company promote their business .. what can i see from this forum or carigold forum .. only people who made investment or joining the business that almost post and backing up the business ..

where is actually the business owner , the business partner or even from what they claimed vintage seramik that supply all the things to their club
DannyOP
post Nov 27 2008, 07:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,219 posts

that is because their core customers are not from lowyat.net.
AskarPerang
post Nov 27 2008, 08:36 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

if you visit other forum there is even a "CERAMIC BUSINESS CLUB" with members. Some even make shirts, car sticker, etc.
ceramic researcher
post Nov 28 2008, 12:27 AM

4 posts

this is my opinion
maybe this company buy those ceramic products in bulk
so they will get cheaper price....
as for example they get rm450 per set....
so with rm900 money from the members they will get 2 set
then they will sell for rm900 per set
so the total that the company get is rm1800
then the company need to pay the members 1000
they still have rm800 profit right??
this only my opinion....
how about you guys??

Added on November 28, 2008, 12:41 amthen the members have two option
1-take the ceramic products and sell by themselves with their own price
2-agree with company sell back policy and the company will pay with post dated cheque in two month...

Added on November 28, 2008, 12:48 amApakah Sell Back Policy?

but the company buy more than 100%
maybe this is one of the of the promotion for their members...

This post has been edited by ceramic researcher: Nov 28 2008, 12:48 AM
TSBloodyCrystal
post Nov 28 2008, 01:10 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Group: New Member

Created a dupe account to post this??????
ceramic researcher
post Nov 28 2008, 03:11 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(BloodyCrystal @ Nov 28 2008, 01:10 AM)
Group: New Member

Created a dupe account to post this??????
are this how people in this forum welcomed new member???
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
i'm new here...
hahaha
bbjslee
post Nov 28 2008, 03:54 AM

Benkyo benkyo benkyo
2,247 posts

What is the normal market price for a ceramic tea set? I don't think it is worth RM900
ceramic researcher
post Nov 28 2008, 04:28 AM

4 posts

this is very high quality tea set....
always use in hotel etc

Added on November 28, 2008, 5:15 amceramic emall will be launch this disember....
a lot of ceramic products will be sold there...

This post has been edited by ceramic researcher: Nov 28 2008, 05:15 AM
izack1981
post Nov 28 2008, 05:26 AM

3 posts

Actually, we can't just assume that CBC is a scam. Why don't we discuss about the plan in more polite and proper way. Please don't just jump into conclusions, because many of us who have failed in other business have succeed in changing their life in CBC. I'm not defending CBC but this is true in my life, CBC has changed my life. I'm thankful I found CBC. It's ok if you don't want to join, but please give this opportunity to anyone else who need it more...

P/S: Please correct this, CBC is not an investment scheme. You have 2 option:
1) Sell the ceramic yourself - The company will send the product via courier. You can sell it any price you wish.
2) Sell Back Policy - The company will buy back the ceramic with payment in post dated cheque and sell it on behalf of you.

This post has been edited by izack1981: Nov 28 2008, 05:39 AM
ceramic researcher
post Nov 28 2008, 01:58 PM

4 posts

yes it's true...
so dont judge a book by its cover
dont simply said that cbc is scam....

skiddtrader
post Nov 28 2008, 06:24 PM

Suspicious
3,037 posts

QUOTE(ceramic researcher @ Nov 28 2008, 01:58 PM)
yes it's true...
so dont judge a book by its cover
dont simply said that cbc is scam....
Seems like a lot of "Newbies" are championing Asia Ceramics!

Well if it looks like one and walks like one... whistling.gif
DannyOP
post Nov 28 2008, 11:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,219 posts

QUOTE(Godek @ Nov 27 2008, 11:16 AM)
Yup, at first know about this biz I will said this is ponzi scheme or money game. Circulate player money untill cannot made profit, right. At first that is my conclusion on my initial research but after doing some deep and fully research almost 3 month (ya, not totally full 3 month because got other thing to do also  laugh.gif )

So far, company already got two awards:

1. The 7th. Asia Pacific International Entrepreneur Excellence Award 2008 on Excellence Brand : http://www.edi2020.com/award2008/winners.htm
2. 3rd Business of the Year 2007 Award by SMI & SME Worldwide Network on Emerging Company

So, this company already be audit by professional external auditor to know the company performance before the organized choice Asia Ceramic as winner.

TQ.
To me a proper business will want to gain the best ROI in the shortest amount of time, and it does not make any money if :-

1) It limits the customer to buy 1 set per month.. if it is earning from the transaction, why limit the purchase? By right it should even encourage the customer to buy as many as possible, even 1 million sets per month if he/she can. By limiting the sales, it only shows that the co. is trying to withold the customer's money as long as possible.. similar to ponzi where there is a time limit to your returns.

Imagine if your monthly expenses is RM100,000 and u have 10 customers only for the month.. if they are limited to buying 1 set each.. do u think the co. can cover its expenses?

2) Every transaction they are losing RM100 min.. similar to Studio Traffic, except in their case they return 1% every day.

3) There is no record that they are selling on behalf of you to a 3rd party and also, how can you be certain that the 3rd party has the capability to buy all the stock? Furthermore ceramics are not a necessity or a consumable. Even if they happen to have a 3rd party to buy the products, the demand must be equal or more than the supply. IF they only manage to sell 1000 sets per month but there are members buying 10,000 sets per month, what are they going to do with the balance of the 9000 sets?

This post has been edited by DannyOP: Nov 28 2008, 11:18 PM
TSBloodyCrystal
post Nov 29 2008, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Very well stated there. i wander who would buy the ceramic set at RM900 each. If this thing is earning, why limit the purchase from each member???
mazhard
post Nov 29 2008, 11:59 PM

Getting Started
192 posts

i also wonder .. if i am own the business with can make make a huge profit .. i`ll invest all my money to get back the return ....

lebih baik ajak sedara mara , mak bapak ... pakcik kat kampung tu join ..dari ajak ntan sesapa yang kita tak kenal untuk invest
exploda
post Dec 1 2008, 12:16 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

Better be careful with this kinda company. Can try to refer to MFA (Malaysia Franchise Association) for some advice.

Beagle2k
post Dec 1 2008, 03:12 AM

37 posts

Usually there are a few obvious signs to show a business is a scam.

1. The price of the product is absurdly high compare to the actual value of the product. The company will tell you how highly the product is worth but you will only realize you have been cheated when you try to sell the product on the market. Because this kind of thing at sky high price does not have real demand.

2. The company does not have a long history. Some does have some history but it doesn't look good. For example, GoldQuest is one of the scam that had been banned by M'sian government. Do a google to find out how many countries had banned this company. Even senior managers in major MNCs are convinced this thing is for real only for it to be banned later. It used to have a plush office in Amcorp Mall & legally registered in M'sia but the business practice is totally a different story.

3. Refund must be done on the spot immediately. Legitimate MLM like Amway will refund you on the spot & not giving you post dated cheques. The practice of giving out post dated cheques really deserved to be scrutinized & questioned. It at least show the company is not financially strong. Imagine, your company pay your salary by post dated cheques & drag you month after month. What will you think of the company? Remember, a legitimate company behaves & act like a legitimate company.

4. Late joiners will lose. Obviously the company is exchanging their product with your money for a minimum of 1 month. Thereafter, they will pay you 11% per month & 133% per annum. So, in this case, the kind of product is no longer relevant. They can even substitute that with handicraft like paper flower (Guest what? There was such a company before. People sign up expensive classes to learn how to make paper flower & sell it back to the company for a high price). You are willing to temporary accept the product because of the potential gain. The question is why does the company need you & your money? Why not borrow at a much lower interest rate from the bank? At this rate of paying out, the company will certainly run out of cash. Those who join later will pay the price.

5. The company is making money through membership. Usually this is associated with expensive membership like those time-sharing vacation scams. The more people are recruited, the more prosper the company is. When the membership sign up rate started to drop, the company will start to gulung tikar before everyone start claiming their vacations. In this scenario, you not only lose your expensive holidays, you are also not able to sell your "investment" with high gains as promised.

6. Finally, I would like to wrap up my last example with what I think is the most important ... the product. Look at all the scams. See what dubious products they push. Some don't even have a product because product is irrelevant to their business model. All legitimate MLM company sell products that consumers need & will buy repeatedly. Also, the products are always sold to consumers & not back to the company. No such thing as asking for refund & make money. Like I said, the company must behave just like any other legitimate business. It must be able to sell to consumers repeatedly, over & over again in order to survive. This is just too obvious & it's the fundamental of all businesses.

exploda
post Dec 1 2008, 10:51 AM

Getting Started
84 posts

Well said. Kudos. rclxms.gif
AskarPerang
post Dec 2 2008, 08:49 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(izack1981 @ Nov 28 2008, 05:26 AM)
Actually, we can't just assume that CBC is a scam. Why don't we discuss about the plan in more polite and proper way. Please don't just jump into conclusions, because many of us who have failed in other business have succeed in changing their life in CBC. I'm not defending CBC but this is true in my life, CBC has changed my life. I'm thankful I found CBC. It's ok if you don't want to join, but please give this opportunity to anyone else who need it more...

P/S: Please correct this, CBC is not an investment scheme. You have 2 option:
1) Sell the ceramic yourself - The company will send the product via courier. You can sell it any price you wish.
2) Sell Back Policy - The company will buy back the ceramic with payment in post dated cheque and sell it on behalf of you.

i would advise you not to invest everything into this business. Just put in the money you are willing to lose if anything happen.
raist86
post Dec 2 2008, 09:56 AM

Regular
1,577 posts

just ask yourself, is there a market for RM 900 tea set?

Come on, honestly.....

This product is just like lampe berger, who would spend thousand of dollars for a oil burner? mind you, i'm talking about mass market, not just the one or two sets you can sell to those filthy rich, money no prob people. Even so, majority of those who can afford lampe berger price (that i know personally) thinks that it's a stupid waste of money.

In the end, it's still comes down to greed. Anything that offers quick and easy money will attract people, until they get burned and then you'll start seeing them in masses going to newspapers, tv and politicians for help. Maybe we should stop helping those who cannot control their greed. Let them get burn and learn their lesson.
alanyuppie
post Dec 2 2008, 10:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(raist86 @ Dec 2 2008, 10:56 AM)
just ask yourself, is there a market for RM 900 tea set?

Come on, honestly.....

This product is just like lampe berger, who would spend thousand of dollars for a oil burner? mind you, i'm talking about mass market, not just the one or two sets you can sell to those filthy rich, money no prob people. Even so, majority of those who can afford lampe berger price (that i know personally) thinks that it's a stupid waste of money.
In the end, it's still comes down to greed. Anything that offers quick and easy money will attract people, until they get burned and then you'll start seeing them in masses going to newspapers, tv and politicians for help. Maybe we should stop helping those who cannot control their greed. Let them get burn and learn their lesson.
Greed blind even the sharpest of minds. Common sense seem to ran out through the back door when it comes to $$. When someone is tempted by "prospect" of earning $$$, they don't care if the product is worth its price or not, or whether is really a necessity or not, or at least be conscious about the current economy situation to know what is most important for the consumers these days. Almost any adult could see right now, what consumer needs are food/daily necessities/petrol at affordable price, not some overpriced ceramic cups and plates. I bet any typical consumers will cut down on buying even cheap cups and plates, and continue using the current ones,and save more $$ for foodstuff/sundries.

I'd rather buy jewellery with such $$.

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Dec 2 2008, 10:14 AM
acib
post Dec 10 2008, 11:26 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(alanyuppie @ Dec 2 2008, 10:12 AM)
Greed blind even the sharpest of minds. Common sense seem to ran out through the back door when it comes to $$. When someone is tempted by "prospect" of earning $$$, they don't care if the product is worth its price or not, or whether is really a necessity or not, or at least be conscious about the current economy situation to know what is most important for the consumers these days. Almost any adult could see right now, what consumer needs are food/daily necessities/petrol at affordable price, not some overpriced ceramic cups and plates. I bet any typical consumers will cut down on buying even cheap cups and plates, and continue using the current ones,and save more $$ for foodstuff/sundries.

I'd rather buy jewellery with such $$.
it is a set of ceramic my frenz worth RM900 , u have option whether to sell it yourself or to sell back to the company.

this is example of package included

user posted image
user posted image

if u choose to sell back option for Package A - RM900 (assume buy it on 1 dec 2008) , later u will get 2 post dated cheques ( 500 + 500 = RM1000) dated 1 jan 2009 , 1 feb 2009.. u make profit RM100 just selling back to the company, ur money is back , and then repurchase monthly to ensure getting RM100 monthly profit.

ATTENTION : SELL BACK POLICY IS PREFERRED TO THOSE THAT AIMING TO GAIN EXTRA SIDE INCOME MONTHLY FROM RM100, 200 OR 700. U DONT EVEN RECEIVED THE ITEM WHEN U BUY AND CHOOSE THE SELL BACK OPTION INSTANTLY FROM BUYING FORM ONLINE - PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND THIS. [SIZE=7]

SELL BACK POLICY IS PERMITTED ACCORDING TO MALAYSIA BUSINESS LAW - Information as below

Apakah Sell Back Policy?

u can choose profitable package as below :

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

regards

Mohd Akib

SmS/Call (Akib): 017-7152531 | Ym : acib177

Added on December 11, 2008, 2:32 pmIS NOT MLM , IS A MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMMED REWARD

This post has been edited by acib: Dec 11 2008, 02:32 PM
willee0319
post Dec 29 2008, 11:08 PM

26 posts

no idea on this.
but i am using affiliate marketing
all the best
acib
post Dec 30 2008, 11:03 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Ceramic Business Club (CBC) adalah berkonsepkan Loyalty Programme atau Program Kesetiaan. Contoh lain adalah seperti Petronas , Loyalty Programme mereka adalah MESRA. Konsepnya sama sahaja.

Syarikat ini menjalankan perniagaan trading barangan berasaskan ceramic dan menganjurkan satu Program Keahlian Privilege yang menggunakan Sistem Jual Beli barang secara Sell Back Policy dalam urusan perniagaannya. Kita beli produk kat syarikat Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd (780794-T).

Kita akan diberi 2 pilihan iaitu:
1. Kita ambil produk dan jual balik pada harga yang kita tetapkan sendri.
2. Bersetuju dengan polisi syarikat iaitu "Sell Back Policy", maksudnya kita beli produk dan jual balik kepada syarikat. Pihak syarikat akan membayar kepada kita secara ansuran/berperingkat (installment) mengikut pakej yang kita ambil melalui pemberian "Post Dated Cheque".

Di CBC, ada 3 pakej yang ditawarkan iaitu:

1. Pakej A RM900 produk Tea Set, dan dapat 2 keping cek bernilai RM500 untung RM100 + RM60 voucher giant percuma (setiap 4 kali pembelian produk TEA SET).

2. Pakej B RM1,800 produk Dinner Set, dan dapat 2 keping cek bernilai RM1,000 untung RM200 + RM100 voucher giant/pizza/kfc/parkson (4 kali pembelian produk DINNER SET).

3. Pakej C RM3800 produk (tea set + dinner set + warmer set), dan dapat 3 keping cek bernilai RM1500, untung RM700 + RM250 voucher giant/pizza/kfc/parkson percuma (4 kali belian TEA SET + DINNER SET + WARMER SET)

Kalau kita bersetuju dengan polisi sell back kita akan dapat cek tersebut yang terus dipos ke rumah lebih kurang 10 hari selepas pendaftaran. Tapi, kalau kita nak produk kita tak perlu setuju dengan polisi tadi dan produk akan dipos ke rumah.

Jadi, kalau kita bersetuju dengan polisi sell back modal kita selamat, contoh bagi pakej A. Dalam masa 2 bulan saja modal + untung kita akan dapat balik, lagipun risiko memang rendah sebab lepas join cek akan sampai ke rumah kita dalam masa 10 hari bekerja, kita tunggu tarikh yang ditulis pada cek tersebut untuk clear masuk ke dalam akaun bank kita.

katakan kita join bulan 1, RM900. Selepas buat bayaran dan didaftarkan, kita akan dapat ID ahli CBC contoh AC123456 boleh digunakan untuk login ke website personal kita nanti di [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] dan lebih kurang dari 10 hari dari tarikh pendaftaran, 2 keping cek bernilai RM500 dipos ke rumah kita dan cek tersebut boleh ditunaikan pada bulan 2 dan bulan 3.

Contoh kalau kita join pada 01/01 maka akan dapat 2 cek bertarikh 01/02 dan 01/03. Tunaikan cek pertama pada 01/02 dapat RM500.00. Perlu tambah modal RM400.00 untuk repurchase booster kerana cek kedua belum matang lagi. Pada 01/03 akan dapat lagi 2 cek hasil pembelian booster tadi. Selepas itu, clearkan cek kedua dan seterusnya pada ketika ini kita sudah mula mengaut untung. Tiada lagi penambahan modal.

Mulai bulan Julai, semua pendaftaran baru diwajibkan untuk mendaftar bersama pakej IPS. Jadi, yuran perlu dibayar untuk pakej ini ialah:

1. Pakej A: IPS RM155.00 + Booster RM900.00 = RM1,055.00
COLOR="DarkGreen"]Harga = RM900 (Booster) + RM155 (Unit IPS & Membership)[/COLOR]
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Sell Back Agreement

2. Pakej B: IPS RM155.00 + Booster RM1,800.00 = RM1,955.00
3. Pakej C: IPS RM155.00 + Booster RM3,800.00 = RM3,955.00

Untuk maklumat lanjut mengenai pakej Booster,

regards,

Akib-fulltime CBC): 017-7152531 | Ym : acib177

www.CeramicClub.cjb.net
antskong
post Dec 30 2008, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

No offense to those who is planing to join this company for long term. From what i can see.. even if the company is legit. It wont last for more than 2yrs. Sooner or later... this type of business will close down. They are diverting your money to other people and vice versa.
For short term and gain experience its fine after that maybe some of you will complain that this type of business is a con game... well its like "I'm asking for it".. Its better to do other business if you are looking for long term. Be wise.. do your homework and research before doing any business.

This post has been edited by antskong: Dec 30 2008, 11:11 PM
acib
post Dec 31 2008, 01:28 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

diversify is good word here. I my self join diz Ceramic Business Club (CBC) as part of my business getting side income.. I studied carefully my frenz before entering diz Loyalty Programme, i;ve been monitored it since 2007, and its going well.. FYI, diz is 1st time i join diz sort of business.. i have invested in other places such ASB , unit trust public mutual, company share, and lots other.

for 1 - 5 years, most of people dat join diz CBC might have at least RM10 - 50k.. n u r not one of them.. maybe after dat, its gone, somehow we in CBC able to generate income and able to get back our capital plus our profit..

Just dont put 100% of all ur cash here.. and be wise.. i bought CBC product and use only about 5% of my asset and cash.. dats not really much, but i'm able to generate steady income 3k permonth.

regards,

Akib-fulltime CBC: 017-7152531 | Ym : acib177 | email: acib177@gmail.com

www.CeramicClub.cjb.net
Beast-Slayer
post Jan 8 2009, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

Well had to agree that somehow this company will close down. Because i doubt their source of income.. since they sell and buy back from you. Anyway, some of them did get rich and so far from wut i read n heard. From 2007 till 2009, they still received payment. Well, if u wan an extra 100 or 200 or 700.. perhaps can lor.. but bad luck if the company close next month.. biggrin.gif

Anybody can explain on how SMI & SME award works. Dis company did get an award both on 2007 n 2008. This year they r getting an honesty award im not sure from which organisation. But the 1st two award were audited by E&Y.. i doubt E&Y can be bribe easily... any explaination? Kinda noob regarding business

Added on January 10, 2009, 3:23 pmWell sad news to all ceramics people, i've called Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) regarding this matter (this is not a joke) and the officer that entertain me said a lot of report and queries has been sent to BNM on Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd system. And she told me that, wut ACM @ CBC is doing is totally wrong and BNM is indeed eyeing on CBC. She told me, action will be taken at any time and she refuse to tell me when instead she advice me not to get involve with CBC and if i insisted, the risk is 100% on me. Haihzz.. so to everyone who join the company please be careful, and if u've already got ur money back.. good for u, and u can keep buying/repurchase from the company until BNM decided to do a full scale investigation and freeze the account. Please, i do not know wut action will be taken.. but just be careful okay! Perhaps u guys can follow acid advice.. purchase within ur limits.

This post has been edited by Beast-Slayer: Jan 10 2009, 03:23 PM
iamloco
post Jan 18 2009, 12:29 PM

Enthusiast
716 posts

QUOTE(Beast-Slayer @ Jan 8 2009, 11:10 PM)
Well had to agree that somehow this company will close down. Because i doubt their source of income.. since they sell and buy back from you. Anyway, some of them did get rich and so far from wut i read n heard. From 2007 till 2009, they still received payment. Well, if u wan an extra 100 or 200 or 700.. perhaps can lor.. but bad luck if the company close next month.. biggrin.gif

Anybody can explain on how SMI & SME award works. Dis company did get an award both on 2007 n 2008. This year they r getting an honesty award im not sure from which organisation. But the 1st two award were audited by E&Y.. i doubt E&Y can be bribe easily... any explaination? Kinda noob regarding business

Added on January 10, 2009, 3:23 pmWell sad news to all ceramics people, i've called Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) regarding this matter (this is not a joke) and the officer that entertain me said a lot of report and queries has been sent to BNM on Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd system. And she told me that, wut ACM @ CBC is doing is totally wrong and BNM is indeed eyeing on CBC. She told me, action will be taken at any time and she refuse to tell me when instead she advice me not to get involve with CBC and if i insisted, the risk is 100% on me. Haihzz.. so to everyone who join the company please be careful, and if u've already got ur money back.. good for u, and u can keep buying/repurchase from the company until BNM decided to do a full scale investigation and freeze the account. Please, i do not know wut action will be taken.. but just be careful okay! Perhaps u guys can follow acid advice.. purchase within ur limits.
what a bull...

anyone can make the same claim as urs. no prove eh? show us the black and white from BNM, then we'll trust u. KPDNHEP have investigated this company and nothing is wrong with their business or marketing.

kuya
post Jan 18 2009, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

let time decide ....if it true business then lucky who join in...
as for me i opt to stay away from any kind of program like this... put lump sum of $$$ and get deferred returned payment... not they way i like it to diversify my hard earn $$$...
iamloco
post Jan 18 2009, 03:18 PM

Enthusiast
716 posts

they've won the Honesty Enterprise Award. can check in Sin Chew Daily..
temasek
post Feb 1 2009, 01:35 PM

1 posts

I read the discussions on this topic and I must say by some clever people who can analyse and have knowledge of business ethics, laws, previous scams like the Ponzi and whatnots.
I actually stumbled upon this forum while trying to find out more information on this Asia Ceramic Marketing scheme after my wife's friend's husband just two days ago introduced to me and invited me to join in this scheme saying invest some RM6900.00 then wait for cheque of RM700 under your name every month for rest of your life so long you keep on buying and selling via this scheme. The allure of making fat, easy money is really too much and greed blinds one's sense of reasoning and common sense.
I'm not as clever as many people in this forum, initially I was attracted to it, why not invest a small amount once and get profit rest of your life, that sounds very attractive. Then it slowly came to me (like I said I'm not as clever as many people here so it came slowly to me)...how can?. So I ask this fella how long he's been in this scheme and he said 6 months and he's got several payments from this company and all the cheques were good. Apart from being not too clever, I also am not good in maths but somehow this slow brain of mine started doing some calculations and somehow came to a conclusion that though now the company is paying out to all it's investors with good cheques soon enough they will stop doing so when funds run out to make pyouts or when the owners of this scheme has in hand big enough funds to gulung tikar and abscond. Some here said this scheme will probably run for about 18 months, some say 2 years before they gulung tikar, I kinda agree, yes I think plus minus a few months. The early investors like some of you here has got your profits will continue to get your profits until a time when that time comes. So while you still can...
So now you know that this scheme has spread to the small island south of you guys.
I like the sound of " if it sounds like one and looks like one then..."
I'd buy ceramics that cost RM900 if it were made by Royal Doulton tho but not by Asia Ceramic.
izack1981
post Feb 11 2009, 09:58 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(acib @ Dec 31 2008, 01:28 AM)
diversify is good word here. I my self join diz Ceramic Business Club (CBC) as part of my business getting side income.. I studied carefully my frenz before entering diz Loyalty Programme, i;ve been monitored it since 2007, and its going well.. FYI, diz is 1st time i join diz sort of business.. i have invested in other places such ASB , unit trust public mutual, company share, and lots other.

for 1 - 5 years, most of people dat join diz CBC might have at least RM10 - 50k.. n u r not one of them.. maybe after dat, its gone, somehow we in CBC able to generate income and able to get back our capital plus our profit..

Just dont put 100% of all ur cash here.. and be wise.. i bought CBC product and use only about 5% of my asset and cash.. dats not really much, but i'm able to generate steady income 3k permonth.

regards,

Akib-fulltime CBC: 017-7152531 | Ym : acib177 | email: acib177@gmail.com

www.CeramicClub.cjb.net
Yup!! I totally agree with u!!! I myself too have generated a steady income in CBC. If its fated that CBC will be closed, we have got some income here already. It's much better than sitting around doing nothing. It's ok if you guys don't want to join. We are forcing you. Peace!! icon_rolleyes.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif

melissabeary
post Feb 12 2009, 12:03 AM

8 posts

the things r overpriced le.how many ppl out there can afford to buy such expensive ceramic ware things.its ceramic wear n something like royal doultan or wedgewood or something le..sorry..jus being honest.
normal_user
post Feb 21 2009, 03:39 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

The company is registered as a TRADING COMPANY & INVESTMENT COMPANY. It doesn't have its own factory, the website is so lame, and the primary revenue is network marketing (instead of international ceramic trading). Check the CCM data, and you'll know that some bunch of guys from Cheras is going to make huge buck from this "money rolling" business. If it does trade ceramics to foreign companies, show us the trade documents (customs, shipping docs, etc). What they collect from the members are deposits, camouflaged by the so called trading business.

No factory, no brand name, no international trade... Nothing. Why are some of you people are just ignorant? shocking.gif

OK simple calculation. The company claims that it needs working capital cash flow, that's why it buys back from the members at higher price (its like contribute profit in return for the money loaned to them). Imagine, if the company pays RM700 for three months, that would be 18.4% extra cash outflow for that period (RM700/RM3800 for 3 months). How about a year? That's 73.7% per annum of extra cash outflow... or simple words cash given out to members. If they have 1,000 members, they could have RM1,000,000 worth of purchase (the members claim that the sets cost around RM1000 to manufacture). And the company has to payout extra RM737,000 on top of the RM1 million TO the members in return for the "working capital" that they've received earlier (or loaned) from them in a year. That's BS. vmad.gif

Why the HECK would the company prefer to pay that percentage sum of cash in return for its working capital financing, when the company could just borrow from the Bank at less that 10% per annum??? I know because I once worked as SME & corporate banker, and I know that SME companies borrows at rate below 10% after calculating BLR + spread margin.

If it's sounds too good to be true, then its not true at all. This is a PONZI scheme business hidden under a legal trading company. You've been warned! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by normal_user: Feb 21 2009, 04:00 AM
iamloco
post Feb 21 2009, 11:36 AM

Enthusiast
716 posts

u guys can keep mocking the business while i can enjoy driving my new car bought with income from this business. if u dont wanna join, then dont. no one is forcing u. but pls, don't give baseless accusation. fyi, the company has won 3 awards, i repeat, THREE awards so far. and im very very very sure that the judges for the awards are not stupid to give credit to a ponzi scheme company or whatsoever.

This post has been edited by iamloco: Feb 21 2009, 12:02 PM
kayrool17
post Mar 16 2009, 10:18 PM

26 posts

haishh... CBC got a similarity with the biggest ponzi before, the Sunshine Empire... their company also got a reward.. "most outstanding and innovative global ent award" ..

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~wongjian/awardsunderreview.pdf

btw, like the older said, "The EARLY bird catches the worm" . It is always the early ones who will earn FAST & BE RICH.

p/s: got another blogger info --> http://moneygameceramic.blogspot.com/2009/...money-game.html

This post has been edited by kayrool17: Mar 16 2009, 10:19 PM
jeff_v2
post Mar 16 2009, 10:47 PM

Enthusiast
965 posts

hahahahahaha...
juz been approached by my friend bout this product...
seem too good to be true la...

wjtai
post Apr 4 2009, 11:20 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

This is the reply i get from BNM regarding CBC

Dear Tai,

We refer to your email dated 8 March 2009 and we apologize for the late reply.

Please be informed that Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has never issued any license to Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn. Bhd. For your reference, if the investment scheme clearly offers an investment opportunity by collecting deposits from the public and investors are promised investment returns within a certain period of time, whereby the original investment will be refunded, it maybe contravene Section 25(1) Banking And Financial Institutions Act (BAFIA). This investment activity is against the law and you are investing at your own risk. Please invest only with licensed financial institutions only.

An easy way to identify and verify whether or not a company is licensed by Bank Negara Malaysia , you can refer to the licensed institutions list on our website by following this URL

http://www.bnm.gov.my/index.php?ch=17&pg=54&ac=57

If the company is NOT LISTED on our list on the website, it simply means that the company is NOT LICENSED NOR APPROVED by Bank Negara Malaysia to offer any financial services or products.

You may also cross check with Securities Commission's (SC) licensed/alert lists on their website :

1. http://www.sc.com.my/eng/html/licensing/licenseMain.html

2. http://www.sc.com.my/eng/html/licensing/in...Alert_list.html

3. http://www.sc.com.my/eng/html/licensing/in...IApg_other.html

If you have any information pertaining to illegal deposit taking activities or illegal foreign currency dealings or are a victim of such activities or scams you can send details of such information or complaint together with the documents to Bank Negara Malaysia as follows:

Unit Penyiasatan Khas
Bank Negara Malaysia
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-26987467

UPK can also be contacted at the following telephone numbers:
Tel.: 03-2691 5090 / 2698 4163 / 2691 0824 / 2692 6482 / 2694 2143

Please be guided accordingly.

Suriyati Hussin
BNMTELELINK
Bank Negara Malaysia
Tel: 1-300-88-5465
Fax: 03-21741515
Email: bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my

I myself already join this business last month,
but still there is not enough info to gain my trust in this scheme..
There is no right person to stand up to proof it..
Until now I am stil searching for proof, may be u guys out there
will say I am just a noob, but too I see this as a opportunity for get some income...
Just does not really hope is a scam company...even it does, the money invested should not effect our normal life..

Peace...Stil searching for enlightment...

EquinoX
post Apr 5 2009, 01:52 AM

Casual
352 posts

This is stupid scheme. Who go for it dont think much one.
If company doesnt earn but give, why don the company become govt or NGO company instead using ceramic selling name?
My campus ppl alot join i think. As we know human a greed.
This same as mlm, recruit n earn. They use ceramic as one step stone.
In this situation, ppl doesnt know founder of it, only know one stage which is below and upper only.

If compare KFC, ceramic sell how many each day? KFC earn how many each day? And KFC earn from loyalty, but this company is giving away loyalty. Is kinda funny. Think.

acib
post Apr 5 2009, 08:56 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(EquinoX @ Apr 5 2009, 01:52 AM)
This is stupid scheme. Who go for it dont think much one.
If company doesnt earn but give, why don the company become govt or NGO company instead using ceramic selling name?
My campus ppl alot join i think. As we know human a greed.
This same as mlm, recruit n earn. They use ceramic as one step stone.
In this situation, ppl doesnt know founder of it, only know one stage which is below and upper only.

If compare KFC, ceramic sell how many each day? KFC earn how many each day? And KFC earn from loyalty, but this company is giving away loyalty. Is kinda funny. Think.
hahaha.. dat does show u haven't clue what diz company is doing and doesn't have any idea what MLM is all bout.. learn more rclxms.gif
rangeseven
post Apr 11 2009, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

QUOTE(acib @ Apr 5 2009, 08:56 PM)
hahaha.. dat does show u haven't clue what diz company is doing and doesn't have any idea what MLM is all bout.. learn more  rclxms.gif
Let say i buy the cheapest package RM900. Then I will get RM1000 after two months. How do you explain where does the RM1000 come from?

Any proof or evidence of where the company sell the ceramic?
Biscuit
post Apr 15 2009, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

I think the scheme and idea was not stupid. They've got brains to be able to pull this off. Yes, at first look .. there is no way they could be earning, but they are .. and it's all thanks those who have fallen for the scheme.

If from day 1, each and every one of the members only bought the set and sell it back to the company without buying an additional set or 2nd set .. then the company would've fallen for sure. But the owners foresee that people are always in for fast cash and that have successfully contributed to this company being officially established.

It's sad that this is still happening after all the talks and warnings given in the past few years about not getting involved in MLMs and all other similar schemes. With reference to that Letter Mr Tai pasted a few posts above, someone should see if you could report CBC.
Andicom
post Jun 11 2009, 09:19 PM

Getting Started
100 posts

Sadly, its true.

Some of my friends joined the scheme and got pretty wealthy and they really did. New houses, new cars, even new office by those they told me, no loans but cash. I never joined such scheme and I won't, because I don't believe in such way of gaining money for life. I've been told first hand on what they are offering and how do they operate.

Religious wise, I received nothing regarding the programs offered is lawful in Islam or otherwise. Further inquires let me no where (only some articles written by some ustaz blogger without real authority)

My 2 cents, the scheme are too shady for my fellow Muslim. Stay away from it, until it's approved by some authority. If I miss it, do let me know, that would be very interesting to know.

To others, join at your risk smile.gif may lead to bad relationship with people if someday it fails.

This post has been edited by Andicom: Jun 11 2009, 09:32 PM
anQi
post Jul 15 2009, 12:07 PM

Enthusiast
757 posts

I'm proud to say that i am one of the cbc'ian. We live in risk and in fact every single moment we risk our life. Anything could happen at anytime. Most of forumer here said that small company will fall sooner or later, but we shouldn't forget, even the biggest bank ever collapsed. But, so far, the risk i took from joining cbc haven't disappoint me. What will happen tomorrow, that's god will. I already got the profit from my investment, and for me that's enough. If it collapse tomorrow, i don't care either. I didn't lose anything.
silverchair959
post Jul 23 2009, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

CBC raid oredi by BNM rite
jpaq
post Jul 23 2009, 07:28 PM

Casual
411 posts

So, what do the ceramics fans have to say now?
li_ping
post Jul 23 2009, 07:40 PM

jijijaja
666 posts

Refer article below:
Asia Ceramic Marketing Raided by BNM
bukhrin
post Jul 23 2009, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

Yeah, seems that BNM have begun investigation on the company. Although the jury is still out whether they will be charged or not. "Relevant Assets" does include the accounts right ?

Dear Sir,

With reference to your email dated 22 Jul 2009 on the above.

Please be informed that Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has commenced investigations into Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd and its related companies under Section 25(1) Banking and Financial Institutions Act 1989 (BAFIA) and Section 4(1) of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001 (AMLATFA). Section 25(1) of BAFIA 1989 prohibits any person from receiving, taking, or accepting deposits without having a valid license, whereas Section 4(1) of AMLATFA 2001 prohibits any person from engaging in, or attempting to engage in, or abetting the commission of money laundering activities.

The raid on Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd and its related companies was conducted at the premise of the company in Kuala Lumpur following complaints received from members of the public. Relevant assets and documents of the company were seized for the purpose of investigation.

Members of the public are reminded to be cautious of deposit taking schemes and investment schemes offered through various channels such as the internet, phone calls, or seminars conducted by individuals or companies that are not licensed or approved by the relevant authorities.

Members of the public may refer to the list of licensed institutions authorized to accept deposits which is available on Bank Negara Malaysia's website ( www.bnm.gov.my ).

Thank you,

BNMTELELINK
Bank Negara Malaysia
No Tel : 1-300-88-5465
No Faks : 03-21741515
Email : bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my
jpaq
post Jul 23 2009, 07:49 PM

Casual
411 posts

They have to freeze all known bank accounts of the company as the money in them may be used as evidence.
jackwylde
post Jul 23 2009, 09:06 PM

On my way
575 posts

shit.. i just joined this 2 weeks ago. already got their cheque..
zajun80
post Jul 23 2009, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(jackwylde @ Jul 23 2009, 09:06 PM)
shit.. i just joined this 2 weeks ago. already got their cheque..
wahhh, too bad for u

jackwylde
post Jul 23 2009, 09:41 PM

On my way
575 posts

hmm.... does this means that cbc is closing down? they just investigate right??
argh.. i fell like shit right now. my money...............
zajun80
post Jul 23 2009, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(jackwylde @ Jul 23 2009, 09:41 PM)
ask ur upline bro...u know the risk when joint cbc sweat.gif
silverchair959
post Jul 23 2009, 10:36 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

BAFIA act....one of the most powerful act in Malaysia huhuhu
bukhrin
post Jul 23 2009, 11:40 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

With regards to those previous ventures, with the accounts frozen by BNM. What happened to those monies after that ? Can you can make a claim ?

In the States I think they'll ask all those 'Early Birds' to return back all the gains they've made earlier. Not sure about Malaysia though. If I have to hazard a guess I think that it's probably slim.

And how much is the penalty if found guilty under BAFIA ? I heard it's only 1 mil. Peanuts only to what these people have siphoned off.
jinaun
post Jul 24 2009, 08:07 AM

where are my stars???
Group Icon
Elite
6,138 posts

today' star reported that they kena raid by BNM

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?f...4489&sec=nation

This post has been edited by jinaun: Jul 24 2009, 08:08 AM
fiqir
post Jul 24 2009, 09:11 AM

BE YOURSELF
3,810 posts

i thought their company acc already been freeze by bnm. sweat.gif
zzzxtreme
post Jul 24 2009, 10:41 AM

Synth Freak
4,282 posts

why do people still want to join such schemes?
any scheme which offers higher returns than warren buffet is a no-no
tgeoklin
post Jul 24 2009, 11:23 AM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(bukhrin @ Jul 23 2009, 07:41 PM)
Yeah, seems that BNM have begun investigation on the company. Although the jury is still out whether they will be charged or not. "Relevant Assets" does include the accounts right ?

Dear Sir,

With reference to your email dated 22 Jul 2009 on the above.

Please be informed that Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) has commenced investigations into Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd and its related companies under Section 25(1) Banking and Financial Institutions Act 1989 (BAFIA) and Section 4(1) of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001 (AMLATFA). Section 25(1) of BAFIA 1989 prohibits any person from receiving, taking, or accepting deposits without having a valid license, whereas Section 4(1) of AMLATFA 2001 prohibits any person from engaging in, or attempting to engage in, or abetting the commission of money laundering activities.

The raid on Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd and its related companies was conducted at the premise of the company in Kuala Lumpur following complaints received from members of the public. Relevant assets and documents of the company were seized for the purpose of investigation.

Members of the public are reminded to be cautious of deposit taking schemes and investment schemes offered through various channels such as the internet, phone calls, or seminars conducted by individuals or companies that are not licensed or approved by the relevant authorities.

Members of the public may refer to the list of licensed institutions authorized to accept deposits which is available on Bank Negara Malaysia's website ( www.bnm.gov.my ).

Thank you,

BNMTELELINK
Bank Negara Malaysia
No Tel : 1-300-88-5465
No Faks : 03-21741515
Email : bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my
Woh, good move. Maybe you can ask them to look into the Island Red Cafe venture as well? hmm.gif
zcatz
post Jul 24 2009, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

hard luck bro.. sorry to hear that.

anyway, from past evidence, once BNM kaco kalu...all account freeze, 3 mth investigation, no news, up till 6 mth, still no news, then up lagi till 1 yr, then no news again...silent all the way...

pray a lot. hope u get ur money back.
gastacopz
post Jul 24 2009, 06:30 PM

4,704 posts

lots of my frenz joined cbc...

pity themmm...but they said...they think bout this b4 joined...

all d best to all cbc gangs...
eddievh
post Jul 24 2009, 06:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,060 posts

QUOTE(zcatz @ Jul 24 2009, 01:03 PM)
hard luck bro.. sorry to hear that.

anyway, from past evidence, once BNM kaco kalu...all account freeze, 3 mth investigation, no news, up till 6 mth, still no news, then up lagi till 1 yr, then no news again...silent all the way...

pray a lot. hope u get ur money back.
No need to Pray,won't get it back one. It's just like those old HYIP games won't get it back,burn.
AskarPerang
post Jul 25 2009, 07:57 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

told you so
no such things as earning easy money
SUSMonsterjin
post Jul 25 2009, 08:16 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

These systems only work for early participants, systems with intrinsic flaw will collapse eventually. For situations like this, the following applies,

a. Congratulations for those who managed to profit from it, and
b. Sympathies for those who lost their $$$$.
c. For those who saw the fundamental flaw, congratulations too for being careful
darkearth
post Jul 25 2009, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
258 posts

Wonder where did all the loyal fans go? nothing to say? biggrin.gif
fiqir
post Jul 25 2009, 09:20 AM

BE YOURSELF
3,810 posts

Section 25(1) Banking and Financial Institutions Act 1989 (BAFIA) and Section 4(1) of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001 (AMLATFA). Section 25(1) of BAFIA 1989 prohibits any person from receiving, taking, or accepting deposits without having a valid license, whereas Section 4(1) of AMLATFA 2001 prohibits any person from engaging in, or attempting to engage in, or abetting the commission of money laundering activities.

http://www.bnm.gov.my/index.php?ch=8&pg=14&ac=1880
darkearth
post Jul 25 2009, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
258 posts

i think it sure serve a lesson to those ppl. THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD!!!!
gary_cts
post Jul 25 2009, 11:06 AM

12 posts

My younger brother managed to get some profit out of it & the last chq paid up was last month before this happened. Lucky for him

This post has been edited by gary_cts: Jul 25 2009, 11:09 AM
twosonsaudio
post Jul 25 2009, 12:40 PM

31 posts

This is what u call a revolving pyramid scheme.

The formula is very simple.

With a bit of capital, they pay the initial people the profits. The idea is after getting paid the first time, people will get greedy and reinvest month after month or maybe they increase to the biggest package.

*The 1st point of contention is when they said 1 member limit 1 package

-reason being if a few crazy ppl wanna invest like 10000 packages or more they will not be able to handle the sudden spike in repayments. By limiting 1 package per member they can handle the flow of payments easily. Its only a matter of leveraging. Remember the profits that they channel to you come in 2 batch payments of pd cheques in 30 days and 60 days.

- The potential for this group to make off with a lot of money is enormous. This is even better than normal pyramid schemes. Normal pyramid require the entire amount of money to be used to pay all new players of the pyramid scheme. This method only leverages 10% of the money u put in every month. Basically as long as there is a steady flow of new members they will be able to rake in a MUCH LARGER PRINCIPLE SUM IN THE END.

If explained exponentially the money involved is ernormous.

Imagine

1st month 1 package - (payments none yet) Principle collected 900
2nd month 10 package - (Payments 500) Principle collected 9000
3rd month 100 package-(Payments 5000 + 500) Principle collected 90000
4th month 1000 packages-(Payments 50000+5000) Principle 900000

Off course this is way off the mark as i assume that each member will get 10 members to join. But u get the drift, the amount of money they collect allows them to leverage for 2 months and pay only a paltry sum depends on their market cap per month.

They need at least 50 to 60% market growth in order to sustain the monthly payments. Meaning every month they must continue increasing the intake of members in order to sustain. This is easy off course as the lure is quite huge. Free money if you can wait for 2 months.

And thats not all. Imagine the interest they are generating from such a huge amount of money they gathered. Over 1 year they would have easily millions in their coffers. After they feel that the govt is on to them all they need to do is siphon off the money into various a/cs and dissappear.

Those who stopped after getting a few payments are probably the ones that are lucky. The ones that continue to be baited month after month probably got their hands burnt.

LESSON HERE: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH. THEY SMELL LIKE FREE, SOUND LIKE FREE, EVEN LOOK FREE, BUT AFTER THE PACKAGE IS OPENED, YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT ITS ROTTEN.

Such simple math. Lmao i mean grats to those who got their money and stopped but seriously if you were promoting this "free money scheme" i think BNM should put you behind bars as well. You are just as guilty as the main players itself.

Added on July 25, 2009, 12:50 pm
QUOTE(anQi @ Jul 15 2009, 12:07 PM)
I'm proud to say that i am one of the cbc'ian. We live in risk and in fact every single moment we risk our life. Anything could happen at anytime. Most of forumer here said that small company will fall sooner or later, but we shouldn't forget, even the biggest bank ever collapsed. But, so far, the risk i took from joining cbc haven't disappoint me. What will happen tomorrow, that's god will. I already got the profit from my investment, and for me that's enough. If it collapse tomorrow, i don't care either. I didn't lose anything.
True enough but i hope you didnt get any 1 else involved and i hope those ppl didnt get others to join too. SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE, SOMEBODY GOT BURNT AND YOU MIGHT HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU GOT THAT PERSON TO JOIN SUCH A SCHEME.

I dunno bout you but i dun like the idea of having a conman reputation. Hopefully BNM manage to freeze their a/cs in time. At the most the ones that got burnt might stil get back maybe 50% of their money. Provided the scammers didnt siphon the money away into cash.

Yes i agree we live in risk. Thats why i prefer to calculate my risk, make an informed decision and decide NOT TO INVEST in a shady investment that i am unable to certify the time frame when the risk i am taking is too great. Lady luck was smiling on you this time, as you were as i term it at the TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN. Perhaps future similar endevours might not favour you so well.

This post has been edited by twosonsaudio: Jul 25 2009, 12:52 PM
bukhrin
post Jul 27 2009, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

Hmm, I bet in a couple of months we'll see something similar again. I guess as long as people keep hoping for the 'Real Deal' this kind of thing will never end.

Whatever you do, make sure you really know what you're getting yourself into.
flight
post Jul 28 2009, 01:57 AM

Regular
1,567 posts

Pretty funny how many people were arguing that this business is legit a year ago. When it was obviously a ponzi scheme.

The people who got knocked off.. frankly speaking deserved it. It's not as if this was an accident, there are dozens of people giving warning signs.
gslearning
post Jul 28 2009, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

this only proves one thing. people willing to buy ponzi as long as they promise wealth and greed laugh.gif
Jean72
post Jul 28 2009, 03:59 PM

Casual
490 posts

QUOTE(tgeoklin @ Jul 24 2009, 11:23 AM)
Woh, good move. Maybe you can ask them to look into the Island Red Cafe venture as well?  hmm.gif
I have asked abt Island Red Cafe before..and the same reply was given by BNM and the same I have posted in that forum last year.
tgeoklin
post Jul 28 2009, 04:17 PM

Regular
1,188 posts

QUOTE(Jean72 @ Jul 28 2009, 03:59 PM)
I have asked abt Island Red Cafe before..and the same reply was given by BNM and the same I have posted in that forum last year.
But that was in the initial stage when they were selling the franchise for about RM70K, right? But later they turn to collecting $$$ from the public for a % return of income every month. Now, that's definitely illegal, right? Maybe the ex-IRC members who were not able to get their returns can lodge a formal complaint?
pakhusin
post Aug 4 2009, 01:26 AM

Enthusiast
876 posts

my mum registered my late father's name months before he died..
luckily my mum gets the CCP thingy worth RM13k for free..

even after my mum got the money, and the free money every 3 months, she still dont wanna recruit new member, she just buy it for herself since the 1st day... she dont want to be blamed if things like this happened later...

yep, she's correct.. no money loose also, but gain alot especially the CCP thingy.. (al-fatihah to my late dad)
eddievh
post Aug 19 2009, 10:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,060 posts

Heard that this company already "Salted fish Rebirth and become alive" existing customer can continue to get cheated. Another word, Alive and Kicking again.
anyone heard this news?
wangos
post Sep 3 2009, 10:48 AM

2 posts

i heard from a member said the chairman is trying to company is trying to revive the company again..if this is true,i think that would be impressive, coz never heard such news before- a mlm company stand up again after being raided. normally when BNM raid that would be the end for everybody. if this really true, they would be quite convincing, don't you think?
erin_2701
post Sep 4 2009, 08:52 AM

1 posts

it's not a free money game such as empay.. winlifund and others.. you have to repurchase and selling back to the comp to get the extra $$$... and to get more $$$ you can find the downline and get the commission for every month on repurchasing and reselling back....

one thing for sure.. after the incident of BNM.. members of ceramic gain more trust and confident to the chairman as he try so hard to revive the company.. compared to others MLM which has been raided by BNM..

and i'm grateful.. coz i still can claimed the free voucher and money..smile.gif
AskarPerang
post Sep 6 2009, 12:58 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

QUOTE(wangos @ Sep 3 2009, 10:48 AM)
i heard from a member said the chairman is trying to company is trying to revive the company again..if this is true,i think that would be impressive, coz never heard such news before- a mlm company stand up again after being raided. normally when BNM raid that would be the end for everybody. if this really true, they would be quite convincing, don't you think?
Reviving a scam company?
Oh my...who will be conned again...probably for the second time?
Andicom
post Nov 10 2009, 12:36 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

any updates?
thk38
post Nov 10 2009, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(acib @ Dec 30 2008, 11:03 PM)
Ceramic Business Club (CBC) adalah berkonsepkan Loyalty Programme atau Program Kesetiaan. Contoh lain adalah seperti Petronas , Loyalty Programme mereka adalah MESRA. Konsepnya sama sahaja.

Syarikat ini menjalankan perniagaan trading barangan berasaskan ceramic dan menganjurkan satu Program Keahlian Privilege yang menggunakan Sistem Jual Beli barang secara Sell Back Policy dalam urusan perniagaannya. Kita beli produk kat syarikat Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd (780794-T).

Kita akan diberi 2 pilihan iaitu:
1. Kita ambil produk dan jual balik pada harga yang kita tetapkan sendri.
2. Bersetuju dengan polisi syarikat iaitu "Sell Back Policy", maksudnya kita beli produk dan jual balik kepada syarikat. Pihak syarikat akan membayar kepada kita secara ansuran/berperingkat (installment) mengikut pakej yang kita ambil melalui pemberian "Post Dated Cheque".

Di CBC, ada 3 pakej yang ditawarkan iaitu:

1. Pakej A RM900 produk Tea Set, dan dapat 2 keping cek bernilai RM500 untung RM100 + RM60 voucher giant percuma (setiap 4 kali pembelian produk TEA SET).

2. Pakej B RM1,800 produk Dinner Set, dan dapat 2 keping cek bernilai RM1,000 untung RM200 + RM100 voucher giant/pizza/kfc/parkson (4 kali pembelian produk DINNER SET).

3. Pakej C RM3800 produk (tea set + dinner set + warmer set), dan dapat 3 keping cek bernilai RM1500, untung RM700 + RM250 voucher giant/pizza/kfc/parkson percuma (4 kali belian TEA SET + DINNER SET + WARMER SET)

Kalau kita bersetuju dengan polisi sell back kita akan dapat cek tersebut yang terus dipos ke rumah lebih kurang 10 hari selepas pendaftaran. Tapi, kalau kita nak produk kita tak perlu setuju dengan polisi tadi dan produk akan dipos ke rumah.

Jadi, kalau kita bersetuju dengan polisi sell back modal kita selamat, contoh bagi pakej A. Dalam masa 2 bulan saja modal + untung kita akan dapat balik, lagipun risiko memang rendah sebab lepas join cek akan sampai ke rumah kita dalam masa 10 hari bekerja, kita tunggu tarikh yang ditulis pada cek tersebut untuk clear masuk ke dalam akaun bank kita.

katakan kita join bulan 1, RM900. Selepas buat bayaran dan didaftarkan, kita akan dapat ID ahli CBC contoh AC123456 boleh digunakan untuk login ke website personal kita nanti di [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register] dan lebih kurang dari 10 hari dari tarikh pendaftaran, 2 keping cek bernilai RM500 dipos ke rumah kita dan cek tersebut boleh ditunaikan pada bulan 2 dan bulan 3.

Contoh kalau kita join pada 01/01 maka akan dapat 2 cek bertarikh 01/02 dan 01/03. Tunaikan cek pertama pada 01/02 dapat RM500.00. Perlu tambah modal RM400.00 untuk repurchase booster kerana cek kedua belum matang lagi. Pada 01/03 akan dapat lagi 2 cek hasil pembelian booster tadi. Selepas itu, clearkan cek kedua dan seterusnya pada ketika ini kita sudah mula mengaut untung. Tiada lagi penambahan modal.

Mulai bulan Julai, semua pendaftaran baru diwajibkan untuk mendaftar bersama pakej IPS. Jadi, yuran perlu dibayar untuk pakej ini ialah:

1. Pakej A: IPS RM155.00 + Booster RM900.00 = RM1,055.00
COLOR="DarkGreen"]Harga = RM900 (Booster) + RM155 (Unit IPS & Membership)[/COLOR]
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Sell Back Agreement

2. Pakej B: IPS RM155.00 + Booster RM1,800.00 = RM1,955.00
3. Pakej C: IPS RM155.00 + Booster RM3,800.00 = RM3,955.00

Untuk maklumat lanjut mengenai pakej Booster,

regards,

Akib-fulltime CBC): 017-7152531 | Ym : acib177

www.CeramicClub.cjb.net
First of all, i wonder if you guys really believe the product actually cost RM900.00. I probably can pick up this set at CHINA for less than RM100.00 By utilizing your RM800 contribution, i can invest in stock and make some money off you and then paid you off. Of course till the market turn ugly, i lost money. So ... I disappear loh..

So anyone interested with my CERAMIC TABLE SET RM5000.00, return RM100 per month????
anQi
post Nov 15 2009, 10:51 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

QUOTE(thk38 @ Nov 10 2009, 04:18 PM)
First of all, i wonder if you guys really believe the product actually cost RM900.00. I probably can pick up this set at CHINA for less than RM100.00 By utilizing your RM800 contribution, i can invest in stock and make some money off you and then paid you off. Of course till the market turn ugly, i lost money. So ... I disappear loh..
So anyone interested with my CERAMIC TABLE SET RM5000.00, return RM100 per month????
believe anot, it not that much matter. what more important is what u can get from joining/participating it. Some more, the 900 we invest we can get it back, it wont get burn. And plus, we get extra 50 monthly for joining it. so, what more to ask???

ya, last few month the bnm crew gv them a visit. not coz the biz is illegal (frm wat i noe) but because their license is improper. CBC is a Sdn. Bhd company and within the company act, they could not involve in fund raising activity. too bad...

This post has been edited by anQi: Nov 15 2009, 10:52 AM
flight
post Nov 16 2009, 04:59 AM

Regular
1,567 posts

believe anot, it not that much matter. what more important is what u can get from joining/participating it. Some more, the 900 we invest we can get it back, it wont get burn. And plus, we get extra 50 monthly for joining it. so, what more to ask???

ya, last few month the bnm crew gv them a visit. not coz the biz is illegal (frm wat i noe) but because their license is improper. CBC is a Sdn. Bhd company and within the company act, they could not involve in fund raising activity. too bad...

How many times have these sort of threads come up? I mean seriously, how many people need to be scammed before they start learning?
anQi
post Nov 16 2009, 10:41 AM

Enthusiast
757 posts

QUOTE(flight @ Nov 16 2009, 04:59 AM)
How many times have these sort of threads come up? I mean seriously, how many people need to be scammed before they start learning?
We all have different perspective in different thing. And i believe even more people get scammed from the garage sales than the scheme. If you gained profit from it, why should we let it go? That's an opportunity isn't it??

Everything we did involved risk. Even doing the legal investment on stock, if u misjudge, u'll lose. But ppl still go for it anyway, some get bankrupt and some get rich.
vanguish
post Jan 2 2010, 09:25 AM

Enthusiast
701 posts

Really looks like a ponzi scheme though. Just becareful if you invest there ya. You might just ended up with an expensive ceramic sets.

Maybe you can be ah long to me, you borrow me rm 900, i give you 2 30days & 60days PD cheque RM 500 + 500. If you wan to borrow me money, PM me. i'll take this offer.

thanks
Channel84
post Jan 2 2010, 12:41 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

my chinaman type parent used to say to us "u need to work for ur money". people don't give u money for free la come on la wake up. cos of my parent teaching i won't even give beggar money cos lots of them hav leg and arm and also giving money to beggar is not the way to help them it is a way to encourage them. our gov keep on reminding our rakyat "DON'T JOIN SKIM CEPAT KAYA" still ppl go join...haiz....those who lost money i'd say u all deserved it, take this as a school fee to learn a valueble life lesson. if anyone disagree with there's no such thing as free lunch...feel free to bank in rm900 to me and i'll drop u a post dated check of rm1000...u can buy any amount of unit u want and i "comfirm " buy back from u hehe btw i sell super duper godly high quality 2B pencil for rm900 hehe.
wodenus
post Jan 3 2010, 10:42 AM

Tree Octopus
All Stars
14,990 posts

QUOTE(Channel84 @ Jan 2 2010, 12:41 PM)
my chinaman type parent used to say to us "u need to work for ur money". people don't give u money for free la come on la wake up. cos of my parent teaching i won't even give beggar money cos lots of them hav leg and arm and also giving money to beggar is not the way to help them it is a way to encourage them.

Exactly. Even if you have no arms and no legs you can still work. Thing is though, charity is very profitable because schadenfreude is free and easy to sell smile.gif

QUOTE(Channel84 @ Jan 2 2010, 12:41 PM)
our gov keep on reminding our rakyat "DON'T JOIN SKIM CEPAT KAYA" still ppl go join...haiz....those who lost money i'd say u all deserved it, take this as a school fee to learn a valueble life lesson. if anyone disagree with there's no such thing as free lunch...feel free to bank in rm900 to me and i'll drop u a post dated check of rm1000...u can buy any amount of unit u want and i "comfirm " buy back from u hehe btw i sell super duper godly high quality 2B pencil for rm900 hehe.

LOL smile.gif

Added on January 3, 2010, 10:45 am
QUOTE(anQi @ Nov 16 2009, 10:41 AM)
We all have different perspective in different thing. And i believe even more people get scammed from the garage sales than the scheme. If you gained profit from it, why should we let it go? That's an opportunity isn't it??

Everything we did involved risk. Even doing the legal investment on stock, if u misjudge, u'll lose. But ppl still go for it anyway, some get bankrupt and some get rich.
There's a difference between investment, speculation and gambling. This is gambling. This is worse than gambling, this is giving other people money to gamble for you tongue.gif

This post has been edited by wodenus: Jan 3 2010, 10:45 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0505sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:36 PM