Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

In Loving Memory of a fellow gamer & a dear friend, Rachel, we are gonna miss you =)

views

tyantyan
post Nov 20 2008, 09:09 AM

4 posts

I'm almost speechless when I heard about it this morning... cry.gif
Only now what she said behind the feisty façade made sense.
You'll always be remembered my dear friend.
Remember us too, who are still on this hell of a planet.

May peace be with you.
Farewell, Rachel and to auld lang syne.

- Sebastian
cry.gif

QUOTE(Muchi @ Nov 14 2008, 10:55 PM)
Dear MOD,

Please keep this thread open till Monday night. Thank you..
-------------

Ok.. how do I start this off.. I can't seem to find any proper words to say all these out. Anyway..

For those who has visited the LBP thread, you should have known about this and for those who are clueless regarding the existence of this thread.. Well, a fellow LYN member, a gamer among us and a dear friend.. has left us because of cancer.

Who is this someone that I am talking about? To start off, most knew her as aphrael around this dark side of the forum, there were also those who knew her and called her Dani, while a lucky few known her by her real name of Rachel.

The news of her 'passing on', came as a very shocking and sad news to alot of us. Tears covered my eyes when I read the news. Someone that I laughed and had fun together with left just like that. Just like what BlueLotus said over the LBP thread, she seems so healthy and lively all this while. And to find out that she had cancer is indeed very shocking.

I don't really know what to say anymore for now.
Everyone, if it's not too much to ask, let's pay her a last respect and pray for her and her family. This is the least we could do for a fellow gamer and a dear friend....

Rest well dani.. *spank*

:'(

-------
To those who could make it to her funeral, please refer to this post by Bhaer.
If it's possible, for those who are interested maybe we could go over together. I think I will be taking half day leave on Monday.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.64    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:39 PM