Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Clothings [WTS] ++ ORIGINAL Oakley, Rayban etc sunglasses ++, All types of shades! WARRANTY included!

views

TSFireball9
post Nov 6 2008, 09:01 PM, updated 9y ago

God is great!
718 posts

cool2.gif cool2.gif Oakley, Rayban, Gucci, Dior, Armani, D&G, Burberry, Versace, Others at discounted price!!! (up to 40% discount from retail price for most brands*) cool2.gif cool2.gif

cool2.gif Oakley range: Men & Women, Sport performance, active lifestyle, square O, limited editions, Ducati range

cool2.gif All types of prescribtion eyewear (spectacle frames & lens): Oakley, Porshe design, Armani, many others!

cool2.gif Oakley prescription frame available: Bottle rocket 2.0, Socket 4.0, Jackknife, Dictate, Corkscrew, Voltage, Shifter, Candidate and many others!

cool2.gif Ray-ban range: Aviator, Wayfarer, others

cool2.gif Gucci, Dior, Armani, D&G, Burberry, Versace & other ranges: All available

cool2.gif Package includes Original Box, Original Sunglasses, Original case, official warranty card, receipt

cool2.gif All Oakley eyewear here comes with ORIGINAL LIFETIME WARRANTY, something which you dont get elsewhere.

Since Oakley are the only brand giving lifetime warranty, dont miss out on it!!! Grab it here!!!

Buying Oakley without lifetime warranty is like buying a car without an engine!

Warranty claimable for all types of damage to frame such as:
1. Sat on it
2. Stepped on it
3. Dog bite it
4. etc.

cool2.gif How to buy? 3 simple steps:
1. Look around at any optical shops for model you're interested (I suggest you go to big shopping malls as they have wide variety, eg Mid-Valley: Paris Miki, England Optic)

2. Request shop assistant for the model and price

3. Tell me which model & price offered, and I will offer you the best deal for your shades

cool2.gif Warranty depending on brand - Lifetime warranty for Oakley!!!

cool2.gif Preferable COD (cash on delivery). However if you want it to be delivered via post laju, additional RM10 and money deposited into my bank account. Deposit required to confirm order. Please allow days to weeks to process your order as I will have to place order for your BRAND new pair of shades

cool2.gif Location:Petaling Jaya & Malacca

cool2.gif Contact method/details: Post a reply below
contact me at contacteyeshades@gmail.com or PM me here

cool2.gif All sunglasses are 100% original and brand new!!!

cool2.gif Pictures & range can be viewed at: ---> EyeShades

cool2.gif Reason for sale: Simply to offer you the best deal for your shades thumbup.gif

*Oakley shades are agent controlled items, therefore discount is less, but more discount here than outside WITH ORIGINAL LIRETIME WARRANTY!

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 13 2008, 09:09 AM
TSFireball9
post Nov 9 2008, 12:16 AM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(jcheok2 @ Nov 8 2008, 11:34 PM)
prescription available?
Yes, including prescription. 100% original with 100% authentic warranty. Which brand & model are you interested in?

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 9 2008, 12:26 AM
TSFireball9
post Nov 9 2008, 12:51 AM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(jasonyau @ Nov 9 2008, 12:37 AM)
Best price for oakley gascan?
cool2.gif Hey jason, as you may already know, Oakley prices depends on colour and lens type. Please specify which colour and lens you're interested and I'll get back to you on the price. Below are the different options available: smile.gif

Oakley Gascan
1.Polished black/grey lens
2.Polished while/black iridium
3.Crystal black/black iridium
4.Polished rootbear/bronze
5.Matte black/grey
6.Brown smoke/dark bronze

Polarized lenses
1.Matte black/black iridium polarized
2.Brown tortoise/bronze polarized
3.Olive tortoise/grey polarized
4.Polised black/grey polarized

All Oakley sold here are 100% Original with 100% original authentic LIFETIME warranty provided by OAKLEY rclxms.gif thumbup.gif
TSFireball9
post Nov 10 2008, 01:51 AM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(sysh @ Nov 10 2008, 01:04 AM)
Aha.. similar taste  smile.gif
Yea, if you have colour choices..let me know too.
Polarised and Non-Polarised.
cool2.gif Dear thewayiam & sysh, thank you for you interest.

Below is the list of Half Jacket available which is black or dark in colour. Let me know which model you're interested in, and I will give you the best deal!

Please be informed that Oakley I sell is 100% original and authentic, with original Oakley LIFETIME WARRANTY.

The models available which are dark/black in colour:

cool2.gif Oakley Half Jacket
1. Jet black/fire
2. Jet black/black iridium
3. Jet black/black iridium polarized
4. Jet black/gold iridium
5. Jet black/amber black iridium polarized
6. Dark grey/black iridium

cool2.gif Oakley Half Jacket XLJ
1. Jet black/amber black iridium polarized
2. Polished black/black iridium
3. Carbon fiber/G30
4. Jet black/gold iridium polarized
5. Jet black/black iridium polarized
6. Dark grey/black iridium

cool2.gif Dear sigheart,
Thank you for your interest in Emporio Armani sunglasses. There is a huge range of models available, so it is difficult to pinpoint which models are good. Trust me, it's alright to go into any shop and just try them on and not buy them. Those people are very used to it, and it's their duty to serve customers as well. Choosing which suites your face best is the way to go.. That way, you'll be satisfied with what you buy and not regret later. Let me know if you've found any model you're interested in thumbup.gif

In the mean time, I will give you a list of top selling Emporio Armani shades ASAP smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 11 2008, 07:27 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 10 2008, 07:02 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(frequency @ Nov 10 2008, 03:23 AM)
Hi,is that possible we get the oakley frame from other but customize the prescribe lens at ur side?
You mean you need lens with power for your oakley frame? Sure thing! Let me know the details of your lens power and which frame you need to attach it to. By the way, I offer 100% original Oakley frames which comes with original Oakley LIFETIME WARRANTY!! smile.gif

To sysh, meow1803, thewayiam, jackanory.. replied through PM! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 10 2008, 07:04 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 11 2008, 09:53 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(Oaks @ Nov 11 2008, 02:10 AM)
How much is it for HJ Black/ Fire Ir ? Ducati Mnster Dog and Ducati 3.0?
Price list has been sent to you through PM smile.gif
TSFireball9
post Nov 11 2008, 10:56 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(irukandji @ Nov 11 2008, 10:05 PM)
do u have any Oakley Prescription Eyewear such as Socket 4.0 or Dictate 4.0
and How much is it for Ducati Monster Dog and Ducati 3.0?
Yup, socket 4.0 and dictate 4.0 all in stock! smile.gif Let me know which you're interested in
TSFireball9
post Nov 11 2008, 11:25 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(jcheok2 @ Nov 11 2008, 11:22 PM)
that means u have prescription glasses for all the brands rayban oakley gucci etc ?
cool2.gif Dear Jcheok2, yup, I can basically get you any eyewear that you're interested in! Let me know which you're interested in!

cool2.gif Dear Imiziq, Ducati Crosshair is out of production. However, if you're genuinely interested I can always try to make a special order for you!
TSFireball9
post Nov 12 2008, 01:57 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(mupak @ Nov 12 2008, 12:35 AM)
pm me the best price for this..

http://oakley.com/pd/2222 (exclusive-polished white/ruby iridium)
http://oakley.com/pd/3616 (polished white/black iridium)

thnxx
cool2.gif Dear people, please check out my original post as I've edited it and explained further about the Original LIFETIME WARRANTY .

cool2.gif Mupak pictures has been sent to your email! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 12 2008, 02:02 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 12 2008, 10:21 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(mauinsons @ Nov 12 2008, 05:57 PM)
Do you happen to have Oakley Penny with ruby lens or any other lens? So far I've not seen it in Malaysia so I don't know the price in Malaysia. Thanks
cool2.gif Dear Mauinsons, Oakley Penny has been discontinued since 2005/2006. However, please check back here as I will try to make a special order for you. That way, your Oakley Penny will have Oakley's Original LIFETIME WARRANTY. Check back here for my confirmation smile.gif

QUOTE(moo moo @ Nov 12 2008, 09:16 PM)
hi, do u have Asian Fit Grapevine in Grape/Violet Black Gradient?
cool2.gif Dear Moo Moo, Asian Fit Grapevine in Grape/Violet black gradient should be available, original with LIFETIME WARRANTY. I will check with Oakley Malaysia to confirm. Check back here again for my confirmation smile.gif

QUOTE(whizzy @ Nov 12 2008, 09:27 PM)
Gucci 1827S Black (Gray Gradient)?
Thanks
cool2.gif Dear Whizzy, I will check with Gucci Malaysia the availability as I only take in original pairs. Check back here for my confirmation smile.gif

cool2.gif All Oakley eyewear here comes with ORIGINAL LIFETIME WARRANTY, something which you dont get elsewhere.

Since Oakley are the only brand giving lifetime warranty, dont miss out on it!!! Grab it here!!!

Buying Oakley without lifetime warranty is like buying a car without an engine!

Warranty claimable for all types of damage to frame such as:
1. Sat on it
2. Stepped on it
3. Dog bite it
4. etc.

TSFireball9
post Nov 13 2008, 01:35 AM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(zakigintong @ Nov 12 2008, 10:26 PM)
pm me RAY-BAN RIMLESS AVIATOR RB 3214
cool2.gif Dear Zakigintong, will PM you the price soon smile.gif

QUOTE(fingercrackg @ Nov 12 2008, 10:49 PM)
eyepatch limited edition with polarized..any tho limited edition...quote price...thx
cool2.gif Dear Fingercrackg, below are the limited edition eyepatch available. Unfortunately, there are no limited edition eyepatch with polarized lens.
Limited edition oakley eyepatch:
1. Todd Francis eyepatch (12-773)
2. Nicky Hayden eyepatch (jet black/warm grey) (12-746)

Polarized oakley eyepatch:
1. Matte black/grey polarized (12-932)

Let me know which you're interested in! smile.gif

QUOTE(moo moo @ Nov 12 2008, 10:51 PM)
alright.. will check again
cool2.gif Dear Moo moo, thanks for your patience! smile.gif

QUOTE(imiziq @ Nov 12 2008, 11:12 PM)
cool2.gif Dear Imiziq, PM sent smile.gif

My prices may not be the cheapest, but it is certainly the CHEAPEST ORIGINAL OAKLEY WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY! Others DO NOT offer this warranty!
Look at the big picture, if something happens to your shades, it's gone! Whatever you paid for it is gone! Accidents DO happen. However, with LIFETIME WARRANTY, you can easily claim a new one and keep doing this for your entire life! Every cent you paid would be worth it, for the rest of your life!
It's not all about "cheaper", it's about getting the CHEAPEST BEST DEAL which you can get from me!

Added on November 13, 2008, 7:34 pmAll confirmation will be sent out shortly tonight! Be patient and check your inbox! smile.gif Thank you

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 13 2008, 07:34 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 13 2008, 11:00 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(mauinsons @ Nov 12 2008, 05:57 PM)
Do you happen to have Oakley Penny with ruby lens or any other lens? So far I've not seen it in Malaysia so I don't know the price in Malaysia. Thanks
cool2.gif Dear mauinsons, I'm sorry I'm not able to get the Oakley Penny for. It has been discontinued since 2005 and there's plenty of X-metal frames like Juliet and Romeo which is pretty similar. Tell me if you're interested in any of those! smile.gif

QUOTE(moo moo @ Nov 12 2008, 09:16 PM)
hi, do u have Asian Fit Grapevine in Grape/Violet Black Gradient?
cool2.gif Dear Moo moo, PM sent!

QUOTE(whizzy @ Nov 12 2008, 09:27 PM)
Gucci 1827S Black (Gray Gradient)?
Thanks
cool2.gif Dear Whizzy, Gucci 1827s is old quite an old model, it's 2006 model. There's many new models out there similar, check it out. If you're still interested in ONLY this model, let me know! smile.gif

QUOTE(zakigintong @ Nov 12 2008, 10:26 PM)
pm me RAY-BAN RIMLESS AVIATOR RB 3214
cool2.gif Dear zakigintong, PM sent! smile.gif
TSFireball9
post Nov 14 2008, 10:01 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(nescafeice @ Nov 14 2008, 01:02 AM)
how much for this? pls pm me best price, thanks a bunch!

Oakley DUCATI GASCAN Matt Black/Black Iridium
cool2.gif Dear nescafeice, PM sent to you! smile.gif

QUOTE(jajason @ Nov 14 2008, 01:08 AM)
Rayban wayfarer black.. How many models are there for wayfarer?
cool2.gif Dear jajason, PM sent to you! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 14 2008, 10:02 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 14 2008, 11:27 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(Wind82 @ Nov 14 2008, 03:33 PM)
Pm me your price for

Oakley POLARIZED FLAK JACKET® XLJ - jet black / black polarized iridium

Oakley Radar Path with jet black frame / normal black iridium and polarised - let me know price for both

Oakley M frame - bright chrome / slate iridium sweep lens

Thanks!
cool2.gif Dear Wind82, replied by PM!

QUOTE(cassie777 @ Nov 14 2008, 06:03 PM)
hello.....

Just wanted to ask whether the RayBand sunglasses that u are selling comes with a hologram ( Shiny gold sticker) attached to the sunglasses?

Cuz the ones in the optical shops, are all having this hologram attached to it.

According to those people working in the optical shop hmm.gif  , The Purpose of this hologram is to certify that the rayband shades are AUTHENTIC... nod.gif

Thankx alot..... biggrin.gif
cool2.gif Dear Cassie777, thank you for bringing that up. There are hologram stickers on most original Ray-ban. However, it does not mean those that dont have it is not original. Most of my ray-bans have that sticker! Some dont, but they come from the official distributer like that. Some fakes ALSO come with that sticker, you can check them out at Petaling Street. Conclusion, you cant tell real or fake through that sticker. Some ways to tell is:

1. People selling fakes sell them for really cheap, even lower than original cost at times (eg. less than Rm 400 is impossible. Dont believe? Go to establish shops like focus point, england optic, or paris miki- MidValley)

2. People selling only certain popular items, because they only make fakes for the popular models. The rest they dont have.

3. Made in USA. 100% fake, all models in Malaysia is after 1998, and all are made in Italy.

4. Others if you wanna know, PM me. But the above should be enough to differentiate original and not.

Cheers! smile.gif

QUOTE(battledamaged @ Nov 14 2008, 06:37 PM)
Hello there how much for the Oakley Hijinx Shadow Camo 03-598 ?? Do pm me. Thanks.
cool2.gif Dear Battledamaged, replied by PM!

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 14 2008, 11:29 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 15 2008, 10:13 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(rwild @ Nov 15 2008, 07:20 PM)
Pls PM me the price for Juliet x-metal with black iridium lens.

Added on November 15, 2008, 7:30 pmAFAIK
Dear rwild, thank you for your interest & info. However, it is unfortunate that you're putting a statement for the US market on my Malaysia market topic. Let me briefly explain about the warranty. That is Oakley's policy in USA! Buy an Oakley from me, and you'll enjoy the warranty. Buy from outside, sorry, NO warranty AT ALL! smile.gif I have a link with Oakley Malaysia, and through me your LIFETIME WARRANTY is guaranteed. For more explanation, PM me. To experience this, buy an Oakley from me! smile.gif

All replies / PM will be sent out on Sunday, will be away on Saturday night, sorry for the delay people..

Enjoy your weekend! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Fireball9: Nov 15 2008, 10:42 PM
TSFireball9
post Nov 17 2008, 02:11 AM

God is great!
718 posts

cool2.gif
QUOTE(slingswish @ Nov 15 2008, 12:17 AM)
how much for oakley juliet kindly pm
cool2.gif Dear slingswish, PM replied!

QUOTE(Blank19 @ Nov 15 2008, 02:06 PM)
hi, how much is the RB3183 006/71?
cool2.gif Dear blank, your price is on the way! Will get back to you ASAP!

QUOTE(injoe @ Nov 15 2008, 03:04 PM)
i asking kota raya England Optic rayban wayfarer only RM250...
how much u r??

Added on November 15, 2008, 3:08 pmHow many models for Rayban wayfarer black color???
cool2.gif Dear joe, PM replied!

QUOTE(saru88 @ Nov 15 2008, 03:19 PM)
do u sell lens for rayban shades?

pm me plz...
cool2.gif Dear Saru88, I get my Ray-bans from the official distributer of Ray-ban in malaysia. I will try to make an order for you once you give me the details!

QUOTE(rwild @ Nov 15 2008, 07:20 PM)
Pls PM me the price for Juliet x-metal with black iridium lens.
cool2.gif Dear rwild, PM replied!

QUOTE(raytung @ Nov 15 2008, 10:29 PM)
hi interest rayban aviators model 003/8z..it that polarize..pm me best price
cool2.gif Dear raytung, please give me the frame model. 003/8z is the lens code only. Take your time and let me know!

QUOTE(sigheart @ Nov 16 2008, 03:53 PM)
Bro I'll confirm a bit later because I have to find time to go to shops to try out then I'll tell you the models I'm interested in.
cool2.gif Dear sigheart, sure, take your time and enjoy shopping!

QUOTE(yong333 @ Nov 16 2008, 05:45 PM)
Best price for ASIAN FIT DUCATI Dark Grey / Black Iridium.
thx
cool2.gif Dear yong, I need to know which specific ducati model you're looking for!
TSFireball9
post Nov 17 2008, 09:01 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(yong333 @ Nov 16 2008, 05:45 PM)
Best price for ASIAN FIT DUCATI Dark Grey / Black Iridium.
thx
The only Oakley Ducati which is Dark grey and comes with black iridium is Straight Jacket. Is that the one you're looking for? smile.gif
TSFireball9
post Nov 17 2008, 10:43 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(mnazrin @ Nov 17 2008, 09:02 PM)
wats the price for oakley twitch polished white/black iridium and ryan sheckler signature series twitch.
thnks
Dear mnazrin, PM sent! smile.gif
TSFireball9
post Nov 18 2008, 01:03 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(smallkid @ Nov 18 2008, 04:45 AM)
Just sent you a PM for Oakley price
Anyway, abt your lifetime warranty, I looked up oakleys website;

http://oakley.com/customer_service/warranty_policy

"All Oakley eyewear is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects."

It says there warranty only one year? Thumps 90 days??  shocking.gif

Still can claim from you after 1 year?
cool2.gif Dear smallkid,
That's Oakley's policy in USA. It's different in every country. Back here, even if it's more than a year you can look for me and I will settle it for you. I've got connection with Oakley Malaysia so they'll do it for you, not a problem! smile.gif Will PM you more details shortly..
TSFireball9
post Nov 18 2008, 10:25 PM

God is great!
718 posts

QUOTE(Cold|Drawn @ Nov 18 2008, 06:14 PM)
So many people questioning bout original lifetime warranty here.

Don't worry, Oakley Malaysia's policy is different. USA's policy can't be applied here, neither can ours be applied there too.

Fireball is a nice seller, I've seen him in person before.

anyway, free bump for good seller.  rclxms.gif
cool2.gif Dear colddrawn, it's great you know about Oakley Msia's policy. The warranty is certainly irresistable once you understand it, and to miss it would be a big big mistake. Thanks for the bump! smile.gif

12 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0425sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM