Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scam or Not? Prestige Dairy Farm, they collect money for dairy farm invest

views

imax80
post Aug 13 2009, 04:33 PM

Enthusiast
732 posts

I was approached by these PDF people when i was jogging at lake garden not long ago. one of them said they got luck draw and if i won could earn free vacation package. They asked me to fill up the form. some information needed like salary range, employment sector, places of interest and bla bla bla...i said ok since its free i fill up the form..next day someone unknown number call my HP with no 016XXXXXX but i did not pick up. After a while i got sms saying that i won free voucher and invited me to come to their HQ at bangsar.

Having been living in KL for so long above marketing technic is just one of many ways our hard earn money could flow out from our pocket just like throwing money in the sea for free and worse still it could happen in hasty without thinking and enough time to make a decision and after that
one feel regret and foolish of the action. It is such a shame that it happen to those who are educated.

Lucky stumbling upon this thread and it really annoyed me this investment Jabatan Tenusu Jabatan Tenusu Jabatan Tenusu@%^#$%@ mad.gif
WTFFFFFFF!!!

This post has been edited by imax80: Aug 13 2009, 04:34 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:11 PM