Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scam or Not? Prestige Dairy Farm, they collect money for dairy farm invest

views

alanyuppie
post Nov 22 2008, 12:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(halofujima @ Nov 22 2008, 03:31 AM)
By the way, to all those who listened and thinks got "flaw" is not because the company maybe a con artist,
please think CAREFULLY that the consultants are probably NEWBIES and are also WORKING like U and me.
So try to be more like ME and ask to talk to the MANAGERS instead. they will explain all doubts you have.
If the scheme is a sure win and sincere in helping investors in making $$, why they hire newbies and doesn't train them well to handle potential investors? Are these consultants also enticed to join this company by the luring of easy bucks/commissions to find as much participant as possible, regardless of the "product" they're selling (like some MLMs) ?

You have shot yourself on the foot by blaming on poorly trained newbie consultants causing the doubts. This means the higher level of management FAILED in training them well, and only fed them what they need to hear (easy $$$, commission) in maybe a half day training session, perhaps? Then let the out in the wild to "mislead" other people from what they're trained to do.

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Nov 22 2008, 12:38 PM
alanyuppie
post Mar 27 2009, 04:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(isora @ Mar 27 2009, 05:28 PM)
Just got a call from them.. Asked me to come in tomorrow.
They claimed that they're giving me 2D1N voucher..
Katanya promote cuti cuti malaysia..

Then i told her, are you selling membership/ investment?
because if you are, I;m not interested..

Then dia kata tak..
kalau akak x percaya, tak payah bawak duit.
Voucher ni kita ada 30 shj.

Exactly same address..

How?? should I go?
Don't feel like it now..
But i wouldnt mind free stay tongue.gif
If they can't get you to pay cash on the spot (after persuading) , they might "milk" your credit card. I guess few hours of brainwashing should be fine IF they promise and confirm give you the vouchers. If they do, I bet those vouchers wouldn't be easily used. Check with them which hotel/resort is applicable. Not to mention when they can be used (definitely not on public holidays and weekends).

good luck! smile.gif

alanyuppie
post Aug 1 2012, 10:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(funnybone @ Jul 31 2012, 10:37 PM)
Just remember this simple rule of thumb:
"If the business model is good and sure to make profit, they won't invite you to join. They will keep it to themselves or within their family members".

Don't be greedy everyone. Be safe.
This is very true. pure logic.

If a business is a legit and profitable, who SO DUMB go and invite STRANGERS to join? Might as well ask loved ones since they genuinely wanted them to prosper, and almost never want them to suffer/being cheated.

Another rule to follow: Never invest in something thats hard to monitor and hundreds of km away ,dont care if they promise u 1000% returns . (even become landlord .. imagine time $$ wasted travelling to collect rental, IF tenant didn't play hide-and-seek with them.) . If shit happens... victims are pretty helpless and can resort to phone calls/online to check on status coz other means are costly (like plane ticket to travel to the site of investment : farm/ pond/factory, might or might not exist at all)

This post has been edited by alanyuppie: Aug 1 2012, 10:56 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0222sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:33 AM