Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scam or Not? Prestige Dairy Farm, they collect money for dairy farm invest

views

Tsukasa
post May 30 2009, 09:12 PM

Regular
1,042 posts

QUOTE(halofujima @ Nov 22 2008, 03:31 AM)
Hey guys , get your facts right.

I've been there and what they offer is a simple explanation on what is it all about which took 2 hours ++
but i got the voucher at the end of the deal even after i decline to join their investment.

The project is supported by Jabatan Tenusu Malaysia and RM livestock,

And what are you will be investing is on "milking cows"

If you MALAYSIAN even know about the country, (and I hope please do before being an idiot with wrong facts)
it is stated that the Malaysia will try to lower the import for milk as we are currently only having only 5% of local milk.
It is in Harian Metro last month i think.

Therefore this Dairy Farm is trying to import the cows themself to do the milking itself.
The Cost for the cow is 26k+ which comes with all the cow food and workers for taking care of the cow.( i think they will makan abit la for $$)

So the income is from milk, meat, and baby cow..
So... after buying (investing) on the cow. the milk will be sold to the Jabatan Tenusu Malaysia. which is where you get your profit..
Meat to RM livestock..
Baby cow to Dairy Farm , 

So during the presentation. i ask :
1.What happens if the cow dies? Got insurance (RM 500 / year) die will replace new cow @ same age. After 8 years, they will kill the cow and sell it's meat, one cow around 500kg for RM 20++ per kg..
2.where is this farm? Johor if you are interested , i can bring u there to choose your cow. @.@
3.How come the baby cow only worth RM250 when sold to the farm while I buy for 26k? (bull** and say import use alot money, baby use alot food product then he change topic, You know 1 cow can give birth to how many baby?(dunno) 10/ year.so you get extra 2500 per year.
4.How much milk they produce? 20litre per per day @ RM 3 per litre. so few hundred k $$. if they milk less than 10litre, they will kill the cow and replace new because sick. o.O

Then they explain la on the calculation and all... and I start to get bored...just want to get out of there, but they ask me to stay , voucher on the way( wait for 1 hour)

The reason I didnt invest is because they want the answer today. Then they start to ask (before telling that the cow is 26k) If the cow is at your budget range, will you take it today?( I say yes) Then they say 26k+ per cow , deposit 30% which is 8k+ for production fees.(I dont have that $$ now) Then how much can you pay? (I got RM 300 in my wallet now) Credit card? (I dont feel like using it, can you let me think about it for a day?) Then they argue with me , just now you say can give us answer today, if cannot , tell us earlier, dont waste both our times... Then they say they will accept the RM 300 as deposit which is NOT REFUNDABLE and will apply for loan from Aggro Bank i think "kami akan cuba dapatkan kelulusan , tak boleh pun kami akan bolehkan" @.@ ( this is when i feel like their eyes got the $$ sign) and decline.

By the way, to all those who listened and thinks got "flaw" is not because the company maybe a con artist,
please think CAREFULLY that the consultants are probably NEWBIES and are also WORKING like U and me.
So try to be more like ME and ask to talk to the MANAGERS instead. they will explain all doubts you have.
I rather buy real Wagyu and Kobe cow to invest in rather than this. Haha.. If the business so good. Why don't they take all to themself. If wanna benefit others, where got such company except foundation company. If they don't have enough money and yet need capital, why don't they just raised capital by borrowing from bank and if this is a multi million opportunity, they can even get listed in share market hence earn more money and even can benefit other by buying its share.. Short saying.. scam and please do your research before investing. Our gov does not protect us from scam as when u put money and they give your cert or etc.. Even a consideration of RM1mio to buy a Proton Saga is valid in eyes of law.

So get the fact right and invest in government bonds such as Amanah Saham now which is safest investment now as its by government. Unless if our government is no more then our money is burn which is highly unlikely at all. 99.999% of secure investment rather than this 99.999% sure kena scam investment.
Tsukasa
post Jun 2 2009, 08:31 PM

Regular
1,042 posts

QUOTE(getsmart @ Jun 2 2009, 11:53 AM)
@firdaus
What guarantee they will buy back the cow when you want to sell?
If they so rich, why need your investment?
If banks won't lend them money (let's say at 6% only) why should you?

Big listed companies has been making money year after year even in bad economy smile.gif.  How can you compare with a SDN BHD that has never made profit?
lol. Mate your comment is good. How bout Amanah Saham Gurantee return plus government bond. Plus 5% interest pa. The best investment in this recession.
Tsukasa
post Jun 21 2009, 12:28 PM

Regular
1,042 posts

Erm... sorry to flame again. But I do think this investment is something like ponzi scheme. Anyone here hear of Mardoff case. He is also a very reputable successful businessman from outside. But he used his money from the investor to invest in suppose to invest investment in share market or company that is profitable and gurantee return of 20% p.a . But end up its a big scam in the world as he does not invest in any investment at all and just put his money in the bank and keep on growing and pay ppl with the money he get from his new investor when the old investor redeem their money. You should read more first.

If you say this is a good investment. Do tell me who is your gurantor and show me your offer and acceptance letter. Will get my lawyer to read it. And whats the proof you got the cow. If you rare in malaysia.. Show us the cow and tag. And also picture of it. And proof that the cow is purchase on behalf and etc. If so, can we even bring the cow home to our house ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0191sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:52 PM