Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Scam or Not? Prestige Dairy Farm, they collect money for dairy farm invest

views

PJusa
post Aug 11 2009, 11:54 PM

Regular
1,969 posts

kei18kun,

i am not an expert but from what i read in the discussion of this admittedly slightly crazy sheme you might have an angle due to the fact that the price for the cow is very much overpriced. the question is - again i am not an expert - if the price can be considered extortion. this could if i am not mistaken render such a contract null and void. i am not 100% if this applies to malaysian law as well but it does in european countries. you could check with the small claims court. they should have someone around who might be able to give you some pointers. and as a consumer you can also file a lawsuit there and defend yourself. opposing party has to represent itself so no lawyer costs arise.

but: depending upon the contract entered. its a contract between consenting parties. short of extortion not much i can think of to null and void it - any lawyer here to help?
PJusa
post Aug 12 2009, 05:23 PM

Regular
1,969 posts

thought your claim was only 10k - must have misunderstood. in that case civil court to sue. you should do the police report though.
PJusa
post Aug 16 2009, 05:45 PM

Regular
1,969 posts

firdauswong,

shouting and cursing doesnt make you right. your post is frankly speaking an insult. (reported the post)

we already established that the price for the cow is outrageously overpriced. i am not mentioning all the other questionable aspects.

i you feel those aspects are not correct, i suggest you attempt to show us why they are incorrect. so far your posts regarding others pointing out issues with this scam (sorry i use the word) are flaming and cursing. just because you rise your voice does not make you right. if you can argue and make your point feel free. you failed at this consistantly.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0197sec    0.33    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:54 PM