Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

EZ VOYAGE LEISURE & ADVENTURE SDN BHD, WARNING WARNING WARNING ~!!!!

views

TSevilpuppy
post Oct 31 2008, 09:49 PM, updated 16y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,092 posts

To mod, if im posting under wrong section pls move it to suitable sections.

here's story goes,

on 14/10/2008 this travel agents call my sister telling that they are promoting a membership holiday privilege.. while they explaining all their benefit of being members and can get good rebate or discount if book for certain hotels or holidays packages using their membership.

They even told my sister that, she can decide later if she want to join their member or not. and they will post some broucher and holiday packages informations for her too, well since its only some promotion they offer she think that shouldnt be any problem for them to post their broucher for her rite. and the next thing they request my sister to gave them her credit card informations if she have. (because my sister has recently apply for AMBank Visa credit card) and they somehow know that, which they said they wanted to link some information from her maybank to ambank (not very clear on this).

my sister knew that giving creditcard information to stranger is risky IF you gave them the CCV digit, without the CCV digit they cant do any transaction using her card. so she only provide them her front number name and address.

BUT she receive this in her mailbox TODAY 31/10/2008 which shock her~!!
this letter mentioning that she already accepted the offer after 3 days from the date they called her on 14/10/2008.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

TRANSACTION HAS BEEN Deduct from my sister maybank without her acknowlgement. ONLY TODAY WHEN She realize after receive the above letter with the Credit card customer copies. WTF~! How can they do the transaction without the CCV digit??

REMEMBER THE COLUMN MENTION ABOUT 3 DAY AFTER THE DATE OF SALES ?? See below

And they only Post this letter On 30/10/2008 !!!, from 14/10/2008 to 31/10/2008 Its already over 3days. too late for her to decides.
this is prove after i've tracked down the CITY-LINK courier services.

SO PEOPLE, NEXT TIME WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS CALL, JUST IGNORE THEIR OFFER. [cool.gif

faizalmzain
post Oct 31 2008, 10:05 PM

Regular
1,416 posts

you should make a complaint to KDNHEP...it may take a long time for them to respond though but at least they can bug the company.

made a complaint and inform the company about it as well.

your sister should ignore shady calls in the first place. reputable company would ask you to confirm and record our confirmation before making any transaction to our credit card.
AskarPerang
post Oct 31 2008, 10:20 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

The CCV code behind the credit card is for online transaction. Some sort like identification purpose.

I think when you make phone booking for example, you just have to provide accurate information about your credit card account and the transaction can be make. You don't simple tell someone your CCV code over the phone in case the person can simply use it too buy something online with your account.
b00n
post Oct 31 2008, 10:25 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

First call up Ambank to dispute on the transaction and see what the bank says.
2ndly call up the said company and demand for explanation.
3rd if they don't want to do anything, threaten to go to the police with all the proof you have.
4th go make a police report.
5th go to tribunal court.

Good luck!
TSevilpuppy
post Oct 31 2008, 11:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,092 posts

QUOTE(faizalmzain @ Oct 31 2008, 10:05 PM)
you should make a complaint to KDNHEP...it may take a long time for them to respond though but at least they can bug the company.

made a complaint and inform the company about it as well.

your sister should ignore shady calls in the first place. reputable company would ask you to confirm and record our confirmation before making any transaction to our credit card.
yes, ive wrote and fax a warning letter to their manager , asking them to return my call before i lodge a police report and tribunal.

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Oct 31 2008, 10:20 PM)
The CCV code behind the credit card is for online transaction. Some sort like identification purpose.

I think when you make phone booking for example, you just have to provide accurate information about your credit card account and the transaction can be make. You don't simple tell someone your CCV code over the phone in case the person can simply use it too buy something online with your account.
but im kindda confuse here, only given the front cc number and name / address can simply charge over my credit card??
i doubt that.

QUOTE(b00n @ Oct 31 2008, 10:25 PM)
First call up Ambank to dispute on the transaction and see what the bank says.
2ndly call up the said company and demand for explanation.
3rd if they don't want to do anything, threaten to go to the police with all the proof you have.
4th go make a police report.
5th go to tribunal court.

Good luck!
i've call my maybank to cancel my card, just to prevent others transactions.

faizalmzain
post Oct 31 2008, 11:29 PM

Regular
1,416 posts

QUOTE(evilpuppy @ Oct 31 2008, 11:10 PM)
yes, ive wrote and fax a warning letter to their manager , asking them to return my call before i lodge a police report and tribunal.
but im kindda confuse here, only given the front cc number and name / address can simply charge over my credit card??
i doubt that.
i've call my maybank to cancel my card, just to prevent others transactions.
some internet transaction do not require CCV.
godaddy don't ask me for CCV no...just simply put the CC no.
somehow the cc transaction can be done via phone..i've done it before, bought an insurance policy via phone with AIA laugh.gif

This post has been edited by faizalmzain: Oct 31 2008, 11:30 PM
TSevilpuppy
post Nov 1 2008, 10:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,092 posts

even they can do transaction thru number but atleast they must inform or get our approval b4 charging the credit card.

dark lenanza
post Nov 1 2008, 07:30 PM

Probationary DDOSer
1,492 posts

lol
same case with me
but im pissed most is
when i asking the gurl
did i need to pay if i booked hotel used EZ memebr card
they said no need to pay..
they will charge once only...i asked again n again coz want to clarify it

then i booked hotel..
best part is...
EZ charge me.. RM150 and the hotel also charge me RM150
total i pay RM300

by that amount of money
better i used my company ID card..
got better room + discount

doh.gif
TSevilpuppy
post Nov 2 2008, 11:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,092 posts

i've ask my sister to terminate her current credit card which she provided them. who know after 1year they charge her cc with some yearly member chargers ?? and i've tried to call their manager but he NAME MR RIZAL refuse to talk to me while he still in the office yesterday morning. the girls who talk to me on phone only asking me my phone number and they wanted to check , i mean check WTF~! .they even kept tranfering my call, FAXED ALL warning letter and some black & white documents proven that they con my sister.

check out their website ~!!

EZ VOYAGE CHEAT PPL~!! USING PHONE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT YOUR APPORVAL

dark lenanza
post Nov 3 2008, 08:58 AM

Probationary DDOSer
1,492 posts

who the gurl name
i just found out
gurl with name amy actually
my ex-girlfrenz
doh.gif

now also working at ez...
doh.gif
TSevilpuppy
post Nov 3 2008, 12:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,092 posts

i've just went to IPD talk to Criminal Investigation Depart Officer, they tried to contact this man Mr Rizal but somehow still failed to reach him. EZ Holiday staff somehow gave the officer invalid number. WTF~! i mean they cant even provide this officer their manager (mr rizal) handphone number??

This Officer somehow tried her best to help me solve this cases. just only i step out from her office 10min, one of the EZ girl contact me, telling that they will refund RM399 full amount to my sister.

will check later..

and still unable to reach this f***cking mr Rizal.

Added on November 13, 2008, 8:15 pmrefund. case closed.

This post has been edited by evilpuppy: Nov 13 2008, 08:15 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.10    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:28 AM