Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

131 Pages « < 74 75 76 77 78 > » Bottom
Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chery MPV Community - CMC Version 1, To Gather All Chery MPV Owners

Chery new friend
post May 31 2009, 09:02 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(PrinceCaspien @ May 31 2009, 08:56 PM)
check out Eastar and Exora 3 week ago, impression are

interior-eastar are very classy and good color mix and quality product used. Eastar have tiptronic...wow, exora shift gear goes S like roundabout, no point if no shiftronic or tiptronic-might as well they make it staight up and down shifting.
=eastar win kaw kaw

exterior-i would still prefer eastar as it is lower and wider, door handle more quality, no milo tin sound...hehe
=eastar win again

price wise exora more cheaper but as you know you get what you pay for.
So, u didn't get one eastar?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chery Rely V5
post Jun 1 2009, 12:21 AM

QUOTE(PrinceCaspien @ May 31 2009, 08:56 PM)
check out Eastar and Exora 3 week ago, impression are

interior-eastar are very classy and good color mix and quality product used. Eastar have tiptronic...wow, exora shift gear goes S like roundabout, no point if no shiftronic or tiptronic-might as well they make it staight up and down shifting.
=eastar win kaw kaw

exterior-i would still prefer eastar as it is lower and wider, door handle more quality, no milo tin sound...hehe
=eastar win again

price wise exora more cheaper but as you know you get what you pay for.
Chery eastar having 4 dish brakes, rear multilink suspension system, standard 16" alloy wheel, auto climate control air-con, 6 speakers whereas Exora using rear drum, torsion beam and small wheels of 15". And did you notice that Chery Eastar does not have radio antenna like most other cars which are below 120K? It looks cool. javascript:emoticon(':clap:')
+Quote Post
Moncheh CE
post Jun 1 2009, 09:28 AM

QUOTE(GI-Joez @ May 30 2009, 09:50 PM)
anyone looking to get a new chery eastar or tiggo do pm me k?
ill get you the best bargain in town~!

and dont worry.. im from chery's HQ located in pj jln 225..
PM me for more info or if you want to test drive.. smile.gif
hello bro',
just to ask u about the stering senget and gegar skit, SC pj can do for me or SC also send to outsite kedai tayar? if SC also send to outsite i will prefer to send my self,,,,advise me ok
+Quote Post
cheryray
post Jun 1 2009, 02:10 PM

hi all, now chery puchong have interview foreman. the sc in puchong is coming soon.
+Quote Post
Chery new friend
post Jun 1 2009, 02:17 PM

really Ray... cepat cepat, am mileage now 10k already, may be next service can go to Chery Puchong service centre.. have u display the A520? can sell meh? the design like that?
+Quote Post
Crossover
post Jun 1 2009, 02:17 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

CheryRay..
Hope the SC will open soon and serve all our great supported from Puchong, i do realise that Puchong have lot of chery Running around..

I saw another one Chery at my taman y'day.. really happy to see them, mean it is really getting more and more popular...
+Quote Post
Chery new friend
post Jun 1 2009, 02:21 PM

yesterday, i hone one guy grey chery WSH 1196... wave hand , hon hon, also no respond.... i think that guy might think that i m crazy... ahahahah

This post has been edited by Chery new friend: Jun 1 2009, 02:22 PM
+Quote Post
Crossover
post Jun 1 2009, 02:35 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

I called PJSC enquire whether they have Fully Synthetic oil, so sad that they only use the mineral oil. I do not like to visit the SC so frequent, as i predicted, with my daily use, i may have to see them every 6 month for service, cant take so many time off to service car, sigh...

And they told me that they are testing a new so called Chery Full Syn oil now, awaiting approval... They do not allow us to bring our own oil for them to change, as this will void the warantee.. the trouble is, our engine still new, if can convert to Ful Syn now, it will be better, but once it is a bit longer, the seal around the engine get harden, and u convert to Ful Syn, there will be a risk of leakage. I really hope SC will have Ful Syn soon
+Quote Post
smliu
post Jun 1 2009, 03:34 PM

Everything u want to know abt engine oil, check this out: http://www.carbibles.com/engineoil_bible.html
+Quote Post
radenumar
post Jun 1 2009, 04:23 PM

hi all, now chery puchong have interview foreman. the sc in puchong is coming soon.

Bagus la kalau ada SC kat puchong, saya agak ramai yang pakai CE kat area puchong. Kat taman sye dah ada 3 CE. Cuma sye nak ingatkan la kalau boleh jangan la SC puchong ni akan jadi sama ngan SC PJ. Harap SC Puchong dapat ambil semua complain oleh semua pemilik CE sebelum nie agar dapat mempertingkatkan lagi qualiti kerja di sana. Defect2 yang biasa ada pada CE agar dapat diperbaiki dengan cepat dan baik. Semua ini adalah penting demi kebaikan bersama...
+Quote Post
Chery new friend
post Jun 1 2009, 04:39 PM

I support u, Raden, Puchong prima saja at least 5 buah Chery Eastar..
+Quote Post
radenumar
post Jun 1 2009, 04:55 PM

Tu belum masih lagi area putrajaya n seri kembangan. Maybe pemilik CE area nilai pun akan ke SC Puchong selepas ini. So, make sure SC Puchong can give a better service.
+Quote Post
Moncheh CE
post Jun 1 2009, 05:47 PM

QUOTE(cheryray @ Jun 1 2009, 02:10 PM)
done my CE at 1000km yesterday, i go to SC at bolton ask about the aligment, they col SC pj ask them about they can claim if they send my CE to outsite tyre shop, for info, SC pj said customer only can claim below RM 50 to do the aligment and bllancing, so, i and 1 foremen go to my favorite tyre shop and do the alig and ballancing, kene RM98, well what to do i have to pay another rm48, tapi puas hati coz dapat hantar to my favorite kedai tayar,,,,hehehehehheeh,, i still happy with negotiation ,,,hhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
Chery new friend
post Jun 1 2009, 05:59 PM

QUOTE(Moncheh CE @ Jun 1 2009, 05:47 PM)
done my CE at 1000km yesterday, i go to SC at bolton ask about the aligment, they col SC pj ask them about they can claim if they send my CE to outsite tyre shop, for info, SC pj said customer only can claim below RM 50 to do the aligment and bllancing, so, i and 1 foremen go to my favorite tyre shop and do the alig and ballancing, kene RM98, well what to do i have to pay another rm48, tapi puas hati coz dapat hantar to my favorite kedai tayar,,,,hehehehehheeh,, i still happy with negotiation ,,,hhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rclxms.gif
really, i never but balancing alignment begitu mahal? Oldklang Kee Hin only RM60 la, brother.. why so expensive?
+Quote Post
cheryray
post Jun 1 2009, 06:02 PM

now puchong sc have already confirm the address.
talking about the alignment, my customer all know that i pay for them to do the alignment, so if got any problem just give me a call.
i may not give the best discount, what i give is the best service.
broker also welcome, 0176214140
Ray
+Quote Post
Chery new friend
post Jun 1 2009, 06:05 PM

QUOTE(cheryray @ Jun 1 2009, 06:02 PM)
now puchong sc have already confirm the address.
talking about the alignment, my customer all know that i pay for them to do the alignment, so if got any problem just give me a call.
i may not give the best discount, what i give is the best service.
broker also welcome, 0176214140
Ray
wah, brother, nanti Tan Sri Cam call u la.. kita kena kat face book already... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
+Quote Post
cheryray
post Jun 1 2009, 06:11 PM

eastarian just now show me that rubber clip, thats really brilliant.
very sorry that i have decide not to buy eastar ,cause i am just 23.
very happy that i still can play with eastar cause i got a showroom car, hahaha

Added on June 1, 2009, 6:18 pm
QUOTE(Chery new friend @ Jun 1 2009, 06:05 PM)
wah, brother, nanti Tan Sri Cam call u la.. kita kena kat face book already... rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
haha, wish that Tan Sri don fired me loh.
the a5 is ok cause with 2.0L evironment friendly engine ACTECO develop by AVL+Chery
but the design is little bit out of trend, so our market is targeting on 40+ years old customer.

This post has been edited by cheryray: Jun 1 2009, 06:18 PM
+Quote Post
smliu
post Jun 1 2009, 08:20 PM

Aiya, if good salesman also kena fired. The market share will down ler. Never fire good salesman in Chery!
+Quote Post
eastarian
post Jun 1 2009, 10:12 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(smliu @ Jun 1 2009, 08:20 PM)
Aiya, if good salesman also kena fired. The market share will down ler. Never fire good salesman in Chery!
Cheryray, you know any spare part shop around puchong? Any need 2 more those rubble clip that I show you today.

I didn't know you send my car for alignment before handover to me! no wonder the car alignment is good smile.gif Hope it stay that way tongue.gif Thanks brother rclxms.gif

+Quote Post
cheryray
post Jun 2 2009, 09:25 AM

i am very happy you appreciate that, that gives me more power to work for chery.
now eastar got a new colour!! metallic brown like new vios.
look really nice and finishing getting better.
+Quote Post

131 Pages « < 74 75 76 77 78 > » Top
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0876sec    6.04    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 09:08 AM