Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
131 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chery MPV Community - CMC Version 1, To Gather All Chery MPV Owners

views

Chery new friend
post May 22 2009, 02:45 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 22 2009, 02:32 PM)
Alvenikk:
Well, u come to a Chery Eastar Forum, i guess most plp here total agree with the performance and value for money for this car. Most other complaint about this car is the minor thing, most of it will resolve with the service centre. If u rajin to browse thro from the 1st page, like i did before commit for this car, then u will gain much confident, subsequently with the test drive, u will more or less agree with us regards the performance...

I been to PJSC to change my light bulb, as it is rather complicated to change urself, however, once u observe how they did it, it is actually not that difficult, and i am so surprise for the labour fee....  sweat.gif  Unbelieveable affortable, under my expectation... rclxm9.gif  so i was thrill when they told me that, and even asking them izzit true they gonna charge me that??? As i said... below my expectation.... Hence another conclusion.. this car not just value for money.. it is also economic to maintain...  icon_idea.gif  thumbup.gif
i m totally agreed with you crossover... value for money and low maintenance car even the fuel is reasonable for 2.4 engine.. icon_rolleyes.gif
Crossover
post May 22 2009, 02:48 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

Tried to shop around for those material that mention in CNF provided info regards the insulator performed in mainland China, unfortunately, most shop sell those rubber strip without the double sided tape attach. They mostly have those who is similar to our car, which attach to the metal clips... blush.gif I guess will have to shop around more, worse come to worse, just go with smliu suggestion... smliu's suggestion have quite few series..

eastarian
post May 22 2009, 04:06 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 22 2009, 02:32 PM)
Alvenikk:
Well, u come to a Chery Eastar Forum, i guess most plp here total agree with the performance and value for money for this car. Most other complaint about this car is the minor thing, most of it will resolve with the service centre. If u rajin to browse thro from the 1st page, like i did before commit for this car, then u will gain much confident, subsequently with the test drive, u will more or less agree with us regards the performance...

I been to PJSC to change my light bulb, as it is rather complicated to change urself, however, once u observe how they did it, it is actually not that difficult, and i am so surprise for the labour fee....  sweat.gif  Unbelieveable affortable, under my expectation... rclxm9.gif  so i was thrill when they told me that, and even asking them izzit true they gonna charge me that??? As i said... below my expectation.... Hence another conclusion.. this car not just value for money.. it is also economic to maintain...  icon_idea.gif  thumbup.gif
Alvenikk, you should go thru all pages of this forum. It may take sometime but worth it. I make my decision after go thru it and of course with test drive of the car. going to get my car today! I hope! rclxm9.gif whistling.gif rclxm9.gif
Moncheh CE
post May 22 2009, 04:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(eastarian @ May 22 2009, 04:06 PM)
Alvenikk, you should go thru all pages of this forum. It may take sometime but worth it. I make my decision after go thru it and of course with test drive of the car. going to get my car today! I hope!  rclxm9.gif  whistling.gif  rclxm9.gif
walau ehhhhh,,,,,,,,,congra to u rclxms.gif mine,,,,tak sempat register today,, like u said before, can see but cannot touch,,, mad.gif
eastarian
post May 22 2009, 04:41 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(Moncheh CE @ May 22 2009, 04:23 PM)
walau ehhhhh,,,,,,,,,congra to u  rclxms.gif mine,,,,tak sempat register today,, like u said before, can see but cannot touch,,, mad.gif
aiya... SA just called... tak sempat also... mad.gif
Crossover
post May 22 2009, 04:54 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

Eastarian,
what the problem for them not able to deliver ? mega_shok.gif

This post has been edited by Crossover: May 22 2009, 04:55 PM
Chery new friend
post May 22 2009, 05:00 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 22 2009, 04:54 PM)
Eastarian,
what the problem for them not able to deliver ?  mega_shok.gif
I was told he want the hot & popular number plate... haahaha, he love his Eastar too much, must need an "LV" number to dress up... ahahahahahaha joking. rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
Crossover
post May 22 2009, 05:07 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

I was very de excited to see a Eastar park opposite One Bangsar last night... Finally see another Eastar here... Remembered the number plate, but guess not appropriate to mention here.. Emkay...

Nice to see u around Bangsar, i guess u just drop by there, not staying around, but i am so happy to see it... rclxm9.gif drool.gif
smliu
post May 22 2009, 08:19 PM

1 posts

Waliau! So many Eastar in KL. Only seen once so far on the road here, so sad. My Eastar is very lonely! wink.gif
busyra
post May 22 2009, 09:59 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(smliu @ May 22 2009, 08:19 PM)
Waliau! So many Eastar in KL. Only seen once so far on the road here, so sad. My Eastar is very lonely! wink.gif
Me too. But i'm okay with that, it's makes me feel unic and special... icon_idea.gif So, why not you join our community here... sometimes hang around together with the others CE owner makes us proud to be Eastarian... i think, without CMC maybe i feel very sad after what happen to me... but i'm not... NO REGRET... coz u all was there... i know i'm not alone... tongue.gif tongue.gif thumbup.gif

Crossover
post May 23 2009, 10:44 AM

Enthusiast
865 posts

smliu,

U are right, i see a few in town now.. whenever i travel at Jalan Kuching, NKVE.. Now even Bangsar also have Eastar, this mean this car is really accepted by the public here, ofcos it can never compete with Proton or P2, but at least the performance really sound now...

Busrya,
Our CMC really doing a good job, sharing experience and caring for each other had already form the fundamental element in this society which the most important thing is human being.. we care for each other.. and this make Eastar 'warm'... I wish there will be a big reunion or gathering for the whole of semenjung.. but i guess this will be pretty hard, but certainly can come through.. biggrin.gif

Chery new friend
post May 23 2009, 12:39 PM

1 posts

all from penang chery owners... listen here...

My brother reported to me, the chery service centre in Sg Ara Penang Island is very very professional, resolved my brother car immediately you tell him the problem, everything just finger tips. this guys is master in benz car, but recently confidently take up Chery car for service, they put up a BIG chery signage to welcome all chery owner for service...
they can have on call service, call them, they will pick up your car at your door step.. .wonderful, why our PJSC cannot do that..

This post has been edited by Chery new friend: May 23 2009, 12:40 PM
Crossover
post May 23 2009, 12:47 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 23 2009, 12:39 PM)
all from penang chery owners... listen here...

My brother reported to me, the chery service centre in Sg Ara Penang Island is very very professional, resolved my brother car immediately you tell him the problem, everything just finger tips. this guys is master in benz car, but recently confidently take up Chery car for service, they put up a BIG chery signage to welcome all chery owner for service...
they can have on call service, call them, they will pick up your car at your door step.. .wonderful, why our PJSC cannot do that..
Aiyo, i realise up north have a really good service, why down in central so cacat.. pick up service man... so nice... we central here, have to do something ler...
Chery new friend
post May 23 2009, 01:29 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 23 2009, 12:47 PM)
Aiyo, i realise up north have a really good service, why down in central so cacat.. pick up service man... so nice... we central here, have to do something ler...
Join CMC, we will fight for all..... I was told Penang getting more chery mpv already, in a week time, my brother can see more than 10 chery car on the road from Teluk kumbar to tanjung tokong .... Wonderful...man...
eastarian
post May 23 2009, 01:38 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 22 2009, 05:00 PM)
I was told he want the hot & popular number plate... haahaha, he love his Eastar too much, must need an "LV" number to dress up... ahahahahahaha  joking. rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
no a special number. just a number that i wish to have. the number has been secured because of some reason no time for roadtax to process...something like that la...

But would like to thanks my SA Ray @ Puchong branch notworthy.gif He ready help me a lot! Highly recommend to anyone who interested to buy CE. Ask him to serve you!

By Monday, everything should be OK! rclxm9.gif
Chery new friend
post May 23 2009, 01:42 PM

1 posts

definitely, Ray at Puchong Branch should award the best service Sales Assistant for Chery car.. he is really helpful...
smliu
post May 23 2009, 03:55 PM

1 posts

So good to see positive comment and improvement in SC. Things will be better everyday. I just introduced a buyer to SA and the deal will close soon. Increase ONE Eastar on the road. : rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
Gogogo Eastar!

Added on May 23, 2009, 7:37 pmBusyra, bukan I tak mau join. Masa adalah masaalah. Kena jaga kedai, siang sampai malam...7 hari. Susah nak cari makan sekarang. Kalau bolih, memang i suka "bersuka ria" dng members, betul tak!
Gogogo Eastar!

This post has been edited by smliu: May 23 2009, 07:37 PM
seriousam
post May 24 2009, 03:11 AM

40 posts

hello guys .. just a quick question, have any of you found the body kit for CE yet?

i saw the picture of a member's car with body kit .. very nice la ..

any idea where he got his fix? fiber or pu?
Chery new friend
post May 24 2009, 09:06 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(seriousam @ May 24 2009, 03:11 AM)
hello guys .. just a quick question, have any of you found the body kit for CE yet?

i saw the picture of a member's car with body kit .. very nice la ..

any idea where he got his fix? fiber or pu?
bro, join the forum of CMC.. many type of body kits been display there with pricing...
http://cherympvcommunity.motionforum.net/forum.htm
jibsifly
post May 24 2009, 02:59 PM

2 posts

i hv a problem wt my rear tire recently,keep on flat every week,got to pump in air every 3 days,so yesterday brought it to the tire shop to check n found out that the tire got a defect,the tire seems to be crack at the side,any idea wheather i can claim for warranty??my mileage is less than 5k.

131 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM