131 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chery MPV Community - CMC Version 1, To Gather All Chery MPV Owners

views

Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 09:26 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(My 386 @ May 19 2009, 09:22 AM)
Aircon condition as mentioned by Drom is true - This is achieved when your setting as manual (not in automode) and temperature at 26C or above in Malaysian condition.

If you set temp to 25.5 or lower, this scenario won't happen.

I suspect CE installed both heater and cooling system similar to Europe Spec.
See, chery have to learn, Malaysia is not a four season country, we don't need heater, every time want to switch on AC have to tekan 2 button, why not they improve this for future chery in malaysia... sad.gif
YU5H
post May 19 2009, 09:35 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 15 2009, 05:57 PM)
cannot be la, i drove back to penang, and johor, is merely 18 cents...

it depend on how your drive la, friend.
ur using hiway...

i drive it like manual hahahah.............. have to shift to over take those big lorries. summore climbs hill...
when drove back to kl... it's cost me RM50 and i drive slow.. lalallaa....... no much of overtaking. not more then 110KM/J

Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 09:55 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(YU5H @ May 19 2009, 09:35 AM)
ur using hiway...

i drive it like manual hahahah.............. have to shift to over take those big lorries. summore climbs hill...
when drove back to kl... it's cost me RM50 and i drive slow.. lalallaa....... no much of overtaking. not more then 110KM/J
Yes of course using hiway, but drive gently with 110 to 120 km/h, not pushing the pedal so much, the car cruising smoothly, i never use the manual mode before takut nanti rosak.. hahaaha..

Crossover
post May 19 2009, 11:37 AM

Enthusiast
865 posts

Seriuosam,

I think the comment from the autoworld regard CE AC is incorrect, for myself, the aircon was freezing cold, but when i 1st got my car, that was during the daily hot season, and i change from my old proton to CE, ofcos cant compare the aircon from Denso. After using it for few wks now, i can conclude that the aircon is compatible to proton AC, i use 'compatible' as there is no aircon can compare to Denso aircon. I drove to Melaka, and i set it to Manual 18 degree celcius, gosh, i have to change it to 23 degree during the journey as it is far too cold to drive on it.

Actually i drove few cars when i was in oversea, i think having the heater is a very good option as to just plain cold aircon, when u drive, if u happen to wear a flipflop which most malaysian do, when the aircon is too cold, if u switch on the warm air blower for ur leg, it feel so comfortable, if none of you believe, try it urself (p.s. this is personal experience). laugh.gif

Drom
Thank, i didnt know that the hot air only come out from the bottom blower, i was actually thought that there is faulty to my aircon system. And i am so glad that you guys share the experience on the aircon care by not setting on a extreme cold condition for all the time, by doing this, will actually prolong my compressor life, tq tq..

smliu,
Thank for sharing the experience, i actually can hear the water splashing at the rear wheel arch by sitting at the driver side, as i do not turn on the radio when conducting this test, that is why i keep saying i can hear the outside noise of which this happen to Proton Saga 1st ever generation. Will try to look for the proper door insulator material later. Something like what Mr CNF posted those people do it at China. It will be good if the insulator come in the colour like my car colour, Saphire Silver, which i doubt it.

Regards the annoying sound from the dashboard, well, i guess i jus switch on the music and dont bother about until i cant take it, cos there is too many plastic part at the dashboard, trying to do something on it may pose a risk of creating more sound.

I guess after driving this car with all the DIY, it give me a good knowledge about car care, protection, save money from having it done at other place.
YU5H
post May 19 2009, 12:38 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 19 2009, 10:55 AM)
Yes of course using hiway, but drive gently with 110 to 120 km/h, not pushing the pedal so much, the car cruising smoothly, i never use the manual mode before takut nanti rosak.. hahaaha..
still under warranty?... try em.. huhuhuhu
Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 12:45 PM

1 posts

Great, Crossover.... thanks for the info...regards Teh

Added on May 19, 2009, 12:45 pm
QUOTE(YU5H @ May 19 2009, 12:38 PM)
still under warranty?... try em.. huhuhuhu
of course the car still under warranty... 3 years ma.. for all chery or 100,000km

This post has been edited by Chery new friend: May 19 2009, 12:45 PM
smliu
post May 19 2009, 02:10 PM

1 posts

Just came back fr SC. Something important all owner must know. Have you seen this "nut converter" in yr car? I was told without this nut converter, we r not able to change the tire with the spanar given. According to information, 2008 model need this converter and 2009 model has been rectified. But mine is 2009 and yet dun hv this nut converter in my tool kit. The nut size is 21 but the spanar given is size 19.
So guys, check it out immediately! If u dun hv this piece, you need to spare yrself one spanar size 21. If not, you may end up "nothing can be done" when u hv flat tire.

This post has been edited by smliu: May 19 2009, 02:17 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 02:15 PM

1 posts

okok, thank you smliu, thanks for the information...
Crossover
post May 19 2009, 02:40 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

smliu... thank you thank you... will check it out later..

Added on May 19, 2009, 2:42 pm
QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 19 2009, 12:45 PM)
Great, Crossover.... thanks for the info...regards Teh

Added on May 19, 2009, 12:45 pm

of course the car still under warranty... 3 years ma.. for all chery or 100,000km
CNF,
Try using the Shiftronic, it is dam nice to use and u do not need to reduce speed when changing gear, changing gear like u playing racing game... so nice and smooth... must try... icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by Crossover: May 19 2009, 02:47 PM
Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 02:50 PM

1 posts

i still have the fear to use that shiftronic, you know why? very loose and worry the whole thing will jam up. u know la china product.... ahahaha
smliu
post May 19 2009, 03:14 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 19 2009, 02:50 PM)
i still have the fear to use that shiftronic, you know why? very loose and worry the whole thing will jam up. u know la china product.... ahahaha

Shifttronic is electronic control, not mechanical. The +- is a switch and the ECU will response to each signal. No need to put much force and need gentle shift. It is Mitshubishi engine and gear box, no worry.
Normal driving, I play around with auto. When I need power, just press the accerelator further down and hold it there. The auto gear will shift down to 3rd or 2nd gear; feel like turbo charge. I only use shiftronic when come to long large gradient slope or winding road. Normal road, auto gear can handle without sweet! thumbup.gif
CNF, maybe u care for yr car so much, dun want to stress her too much leh!

Added on May 19, 2009, 3:17 pmBusyra, the spare part for yr car will arrive today. Check it out!

This post has been edited by smliu: May 19 2009, 03:17 PM
Drom
post May 19 2009, 03:26 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(smliu @ May 19 2009, 02:10 PM)
Just came back fr SC. Something important all owner must know. Have you seen this "nut converter" in yr car? I was told without this nut converter, we r not able to change the tire with the spanar given. According to information, 2008 model need this converter and 2009 model has been rectified. But mine is 2009 and yet dun hv this nut converter in my tool kit. The nut size is 21 but the spanar given is size 19.
So guys, check it out immediately! If u dun hv this piece, you need to spare yrself one spanar size 21. If not, you may end up "nothing can be done" when u hv flat tire.
Pernah terbaca dalam forum ini, sesiapa yang tak ada, sila minta dari SC yang terdekat bila buat servis yang berikutnya ataupun jika SC dekat, pergilah secepat mungkin. "Nut converter" ini akan di beri percuma tapi perlu minta.

Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 03:38 PM

1 posts

thank you smliu... may be betul, last time my 7 gear shift control for city hardly use.. anyway, will try out one day...TQ

Added on May 19, 2009, 3:39 pmthank you smliu... may be betul, last time my 7 gear shift control for city hardly use.. anyway, will try out one day...TQ

This post has been edited by Chery new friend: May 19 2009, 03:39 PM
smliu
post May 19 2009, 03:52 PM

1 posts

Now I know why, CNF. 7 gears shiftronic is for professional spotman. For us, we hardly remember the characteristic of each gear...how to use then? And we dun encounter so many types of winding road as those in racing, 7 gears shiftronic is too many for normal driving. Hahaha.
Good experience for u!

Crossover
post May 19 2009, 04:45 PM

Enthusiast
865 posts

CNF,
7 gear Shiftronic... wow.. i tried that on the Ferrari when i test drive it for fun when i was in UK. Ur H City actually have 7 gear huh, i m so jakun here man...

Do try the shiftronic, it is fun using it...

I just checked mine tool kits, fortunately they provide it, phew...
Chery new friend
post May 19 2009, 05:27 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 19 2009, 04:45 PM)
CNF,
7 gear Shiftronic... wow.. i tried that on the Ferrari when i test drive it for fun when i was in UK. Ur H City actually have 7 gear huh, i m so jakun here man...

Do try the shiftronic, it is fun using it...

I just checked mine tool kits, fortunately they provide it, phew...
Check it out , the old second generation honda city come with 7 gears control at the steering, but they called it virtual gear. . .

This post has been edited by Chery new friend: May 19 2009, 08:44 PM
busyra
post May 19 2009, 11:46 PM

0 posts

smliu, thanks 4 caring... notworthy.gif yes, ptg td SC dah call i, keta dah siap ganti those ECU... cuma i minta diorang baiki pintu sikit, ada some sound, maybe sebab pintu depan dan belakang dipasang tak sama tinggi (sikit je). Hope to drive back my CE by tomorrow... icon_rolleyes.gif
Chery new friend
post May 20 2009, 06:32 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(busyra @ May 19 2009, 11:46 PM)
smliu, thanks 4 caring... notworthy.gif yes, ptg td SC dah call i, keta dah siap ganti those ECU... cuma i minta diorang baiki pintu sikit, ada some sound, maybe sebab pintu depan dan belakang dipasang tak sama tinggi (sikit je). Hope to drive back my CE by tomorrow... icon_rolleyes.gif
great busyra, finally you can reunion back your eastar... happy driver him...
YU5H
post May 20 2009, 10:38 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 19 2009, 06:27 PM)
Check  it out , the old second generation honda city  come with 7 gears control at the steering, but they called it virtual gear. . .
it's bluff... i asked my fren to use shifttronic to see how its functioning.

@ 1 to 2 he change manually... then we borakĀ² and he forgot to shift the gear and those gear automatically change...

not like the new CITY.. if don't shift.. it will over ram..
Moncheh CE
post May 20 2009, 11:31 AM

0 posts

Hai to all CE friends, i'm new here, another CE owner, may be this week, hope we can shared idea for our beloved CE, cheerssss

131 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:13 AM