Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll
131 Pages « < 63 64 65 66 67 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chery MPV Community - CMC Version 1, To Gather All Chery MPV Owners

views

Drom
post May 8 2009, 10:18 AM

Group: Newbie

Terima kasih My 386 kerana sudi berkongsi petua.
Crossover
post May 8 2009, 04:16 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Tnx My 386 for sharing this information.

I visited SC today, arrived early, scare of jam, caught this scene in front of the SC... snatched couple of the photos for A520 to share.. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Crossover: May 8 2009, 04:41 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
smliu
post May 8 2009, 04:52 PM

Very good information to reset the CPU. rclxms.gif Thank you 386!
Chery new friend
post May 8 2009, 11:21 PM

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 8 2009, 04:16 PM)
Tnx My 386 for sharing this information.

I visited SC today, arrived early, scare of jam, caught this scene in front of the SC... snatched couple of the photos for A520 to share..  laugh.gif
are they going to sell this A520?
Crossover
post May 9 2009, 11:08 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Chery new friend @ May 8 2009, 11:21 PM)
are they going to sell this A520?
Mr CNF,
I am not sure whether they going to see this car, as i only see it park in front of the SC with all the masking tape on it... Well, one thing for sure, i m not interested on other for the time being, as i am so happy for the Eastar now... rclxms.gif rclxm9.gif icon_rolleyes.gif thumbup.gif
smliu
post May 9 2009, 01:14 PM

The is always such saying, "when u used to MPV or 4wheels, you won't go back to saloon car anymore". I think it's true and I agree with Mr Crossover, Eastar is excellent for us for the time being.
Gogogo Eastar! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
TSEnigma4646
post May 9 2009, 08:25 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

So Tired Although Get Promoted ....Twice A Week have to report to Tan Sri .........walau...ya......Sometimes Money Cant Buy Your Precious TIME.....sigh.......
Crossover
post May 10 2009, 10:22 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Enigma4646 @ May 9 2009, 08:25 PM)
So Tired Although Get Promoted ....Twice A Week have to report to Tan Sri .........walau...ya......Sometimes Money Cant Buy Your Precious TIME.....sigh.......
Mr President,
Congratulation....! No wonder rarely see you in the forum, i thought u abandon this forum oredi... Good to hear that you been promoted and get close to Tan Sri... thumbup.gif rclxms.gif
dynasan
post May 11 2009, 12:16 PM

went to the SC@PJ today since it's a day off for me. surprising they'd more than 10 mechanics working now....and it only took them 1.5 hours to clear my car. 10k service, replaced my third row seat handle and most importantly solved my long time squeaking sound @left dashboard that not been solved in my last five visits. I was speechless.... thumbup.gif also found that the third-seat handle only cost RM3.50...wow, damn cheap-la, the spare part for this car is so-so affordable.
oh, I also found that they had put greases on all the four doors and it was now so smooth and eventually solved the squeaking sound on my right door...marvellous! rclxms.gif

bad new is that the SC Manager Mr.Sunny had resigned ... well, good luck for him... smile.gif

for those who'd belting sound, it is normal as the belt had undergone some working stress, what it need to be done is to go for retightening @SC. Mine done when I did the 5k service.

This post has been edited by dynasan: May 11 2009, 12:36 PM
Crossover
post May 11 2009, 12:36 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(dynasan @ May 11 2009, 12:16 PM)
went to the SC@PJ today since it's a day off for me. surprising they'd more than 10 mechanics working now....and it only took them 1.5 hours to clear my car. 10k service, replaced my third row seat handle and most importantly solved my long time squeaking sound @left dashboard that not been solved in my last five visits. I was speechless.... thumbup.gif  also found that the third-seat handle only cost RM3.50...wow, damn cheap-la, the spare part for this car is so-so affordable.
oh, I also found that they had put greases on all the four doors and it was now so smooth and eventually solved the squeaking sound on my right door...marvellous!  rclxms.gif

bad new is that the SC Manager Mr.Sunny had resigned ... well, good luck for him... smile.gif
Dynasan,
Good to hear that PJSC improved their service, U mention the squeaking sound at the left dashboard, i oso experience the same problem, do u know what they do for you? I just done my 1st 1k service, i didnt mention that to them, so thought that if it is a easy job, jus DIY myself.

This post has been edited by Crossover: May 11 2009, 12:36 PM
dynasan
post May 11 2009, 12:44 PM

QUOTE(Crossover @ May 11 2009, 12:36 PM)
Dynasan,
Good to hear that PJSC improved their service, U mention the squeaking sound at the left dashboard, i oso experience the same problem, do u know what they do for you? I just done my 1st 1k service, i didnt mention that to them, so thought that if it is a easy job, jus DIY myself.
Last time I complained the squeaking sound, they spend 1 whole day to solve it, dismantling the whole dash board and also opened the mud-guard (left)...then they concluded it had to do with the chasis rclxub.gif and needed more time to solve it, so decided to solve it at latter time.
Today, I did not complain for them to solve it but after collecting the car, the squeaking sound was solved, so I really do not had a clue what had they did, what I see is that they'd apply some greases on the door, maybe this had solved the squeaking sound...I'll post some photos later on the area that they'd applied the greases.
smliu
post May 11 2009, 02:36 PM

QUOTE(dynasan @ May 11 2009, 12:44 PM)
Last time I complained the squeaking sound, they spend 1 whole day to solve it, dismantling the whole dash board and also opened the mud-guard (left)...then they concluded it had to do with the chasis  rclxub.gif  and needed more time to solve it, so decided to solve it at latter time.
Today, I did not complain for them to solve it but after collecting the car, the squeaking sound was solved, so I really do not had a clue what had they did, what I see is that they'd apply some greases on the door, maybe this had solved the squeaking sound...I'll post some photos later on the area that they'd applied the greases.

Thanks Dynasan for the info.
I remember u hv complained abt the annoying "clicking sound" from right side of the dashboard. Have they solved it for u? Is that what u mean they solved it for you? Or different case! My car started to have this "clicking noise" especially the dashboard is heated under the sun. If PJ SC can solve this problem, that will be great!
Looking forward to solve the issue.

dynasan
post May 11 2009, 03:54 PM

QUOTE(smliu @ May 11 2009, 02:36 PM)
Thanks Dynasan for the info.
I remember u hv complained abt the annoying "clicking sound" from right side of the dashboard. Have they solved it for u? Is that what u mean they solved it for you? Or different case! My car started to have this "clicking noise" especially the dashboard is heated under the sun. If PJ SC can solve this problem, that will be great!
Looking forward to solve the issue.
out of my surprise, after the service...now I'd much quite ride, no more squeaking and clicking sound appear on the dashboard...it was miracle... thumbup.gif

smliu, last time my squeaking sound was on the left side, now it is solved, besides I'd sound on the right dashboard and I opened the central console (speedometer) and realigned the gap and closed it back, the sound disappear after that....you can try open up the console by opening the three screws and slide-in some rubber mat in between. (I use the antislip mat), you need to slide it far in until near the end touching the speadometer cover and close it back. Hope this help.

Added on May 11, 2009, 4:13 pmhttp://www.chinacartimes.com/2009/04/15/chery-eastar-cross-gets-the-riich-treatment/

This post has been edited by dynasan: May 11 2009, 04:13 PM
WSJ 2525
post May 11 2009, 04:19 PM

Macam mana nak buka central console tu ek? Keta i pun ada bunyi gak kat tengah tu.
dynasan
post May 11 2009, 04:57 PM

there are three screws (noticable) on top on the central console, loosen and open it up and you can slide in the antislip mat or double-sided tape.
sometimes the cover is not properly closed and missed the gap in between.
smliu
post May 11 2009, 05:32 PM

QUOTE(dynasan @ May 11 2009, 03:54 PM)
out of my surprise, after the service...now I'd much quite ride, no more squeaking and clicking sound appear on the dashboard...it was miracle... thumbup.gif

smliu, last time my squeaking sound was on the left side, now it is solved, besides I'd sound on the right dashboard and I opened the central console (speedometer) and realigned the gap and closed it back, the sound disappear after that....you can try open up the console by opening the three screws and slide-in some rubber mat in between. (I use the antislip mat), you need to slide it far in until near the end touching the speadometer cover and close it back. Hope this help.

Added on May 11, 2009, 4:13 pmhttp://www.chinacartimes.com/2009/04/15/chery-eastar-cross-gets-the-riich-treatment/

Dynasan, how u solved the left side dashboard sound? It is very annoying too. Please teach me how to do that. The central console, I have done that as per yr instruction. Hope it will get "well". Hmm!
Thank again for the useful information, Dynasan.
WSJ 2525
post May 11 2009, 07:13 PM

Ada skru ke kat console tengah tu? Sye tak nampak pun. Atau kena buka yang lcover ubang aircond kat kiri kanan player tu dulu...
dynasan
post May 11 2009, 07:21 PM

the location for the three screws...

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TSEnigma4646
post May 11 2009, 08:05 PM

Getting Started

Transform ! Thats a good news
dynasan
post May 11 2009, 08:24 PM

the location where the SC applied the greases....eventually the squeaking sound on my left dashboard dissapear thumbup.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

131 Pages « < 63 64 65 66 67 > » Top
Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0948sec    0.78    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 03:59 AM