Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

eBworx, environtment, pay, increment, bonus

views

watermelonsonic
post Oct 30 2008, 10:56 AM

3 posts

anyway mayday_nij, if u want to put it that day... good for u.

Good luck to ur future employer and colleagues
sniper01
post Oct 30 2008, 11:40 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Oct 29 2008, 11:40 PM)
yaya malaysia market is growing during this kemelesetan ekonomi period , so "Clever". "If you wanna know how difficult to manage / lead a project, get yourself in a team lead position in any company" ---> where got ppl purposely wan
make the life su*k like that. For those who wan involve in this so called "difficult requirement and high pressure" job ,welcome just GO AHEAD.  Bcoz of rushing project and deadline then have to work till 9-10pm lor, if not..ask that
senior do ar, use ur head la, ebworx pay salary to u , not senior only.And to watermelonsonic, so nice u say "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!. Ok, if u wan the respect, come jilat my a$$ and earn the respect. Let me teach you,
"IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA RESPECT OTHERS 1st". If your parent didn't teach you how to respect others, maybe i can forgive u. Why should i respect such rude ppl (W@! Me!) since she damn being so KURANG AJAR to me? To watermelonsonic, pls remind ur that colleague, >32 yrs alrd, must better control temper,but if everyday b0c0r then stil can understood. Yalor, i admit that i'm not up to the challenge
earning just RM17 for working till 9.30pm everyday and using my whole time (weekend,public holiday) for your company, sorrylor, i looking other company. EB think they can buy other ppl's time with money. To letsrock3109, God Bless You and take care.
i fully support u mayday_nij..we all working for ppl, all makan gaji onli. you should'nt show tat u r senior ppl so can bully ppl. if u r senior ppl in an organization u mus show ur good attitude 1st..like ppl said "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA RESPECT OTHERS 1st", senior ppl mus giv more patient to junior ppl/fresh grad cos they r new to the environment. dun 4get once ago u oso a junior ppl.

thumbup.gif

i am not here to insult anyone or protect anyone...
but when someone treat u badly, please always do look back at urself, did u do something wrong, is my attitude in working bad, am i having attitude problem.
please do not point the gun to anyone when someone treat u badly, but to look back at urself.
there is a saying, "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!!
ya..like [B]watermelonsonic
said go n earn it..so go n gosok ppl kasutlo..then ppl sure will respect u..he/she sure will treat u nice one..since u pandai gosok..i surewill respect u too watermelonsonic ..

This post has been edited by sniper01: Oct 30 2008, 12:27 PM
jasonlim
post Oct 30 2008, 12:29 PM

Bunga(R)
3,550 posts

wah..ebworx thread so happening ah

seriously,follow our politician style la.."u tak suka,u keluar"

as easy as ABC
sniper02
post Oct 30 2008, 01:33 PM

3 posts

agree with wat mayday said, in fact, this is not the 1st case happen upon her..
before that, i had heard rumuor about her temper too..i been under her project b4.
and feel wat u feel. sad.gif
and hopefully her good fren / colleague will tell her about this topic.
let her know wat's our feel 2ward her...and might benefit for her future.
smile.gif
WannaGetBuffed
post Oct 30 2008, 02:38 PM

Enthusiast
982 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Oct 29 2008, 11:40 PM)
yaya malaysia market is growing during this kemelesetan ekonomi period , so "Clever". "If you wanna know how difficult to manage / lead a project, get yourself in a team lead position in any company" ---> where got ppl purposely wan
make the life su*k like that. For those who wan involve in this so called "difficult requirement and high pressure" job ,welcome just GO AHEAD.  Bcoz of rushing project and deadline then have to work till 9-10pm lor, if not..ask that
senior do ar, use ur head la, ebworx pay salary to u , not senior only.And to watermelonsonic, so nice u say "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!. Ok, if u wan the respect, come jilat my a$$ and earn the respect. Let me teach you,
"IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA RESPECT OTHERS 1st". If your parent didn't teach you how to respect others, maybe i can forgive u. Why should i respect such rude ppl (W@! Me!) since she damn being so KURANG AJAR to me? To watermelonsonic, pls remind ur that colleague, >32 yrs alrd, must better control temper,but if everyday b0c0r then stil can understood. Yalor, i admit that i'm not up to the challenge
earning just RM17 for working till 9.30pm everyday and using my whole time (weekend,public holiday) for your company, sorrylor, i looking other company. EB think they can buy other ppl's time with money. To letsrock3109, God Bless You and take care.
The senior kahwin already or not? if not must be tak cukup mojo thats why "tau fung" le from the blood loss everyday. The moto is true for all working people regardless of your ranks, "IF YOU WANT RESPECT, YOU NEED TO RESPECT OTHERS". Salute to you and good riddance u get out of the place.

We need to let the employers know that we rule the market, not they rule us. flex.gif
TSivan4321
post Nov 3 2008, 12:05 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(jasonlim @ Oct 30 2008, 12:29 PM)
wah..ebworx thread so happening ah

seriously,follow our politician style la.."u tak suka,u keluar"

as easy as ABC
Hahah...i like that........."u tak suka,u keluar"......

Added on November 3, 2008, 12:10 amAnyway, its great to see so much opinion here......
I realised that some how that in our life,
there must be someone that will make our life difficult.......
I donno how true but there are poeple like that.....
If i were asked what can i do, I maybec can always confrontate,
run away from that person or just quit the job.....
what about you?

This post has been edited by ivan4321: Nov 3 2008, 12:10 AM
jasonlim
post Nov 3 2008, 01:23 PM

Bunga(R)
3,550 posts

for me in working environment,u need 2 compromise abit lo..there is all kind of ppl..some who u can click with..some u cant

one must try 2 suit himself in the place he/she work..till the extend u cant control,i think it will be better 2 leave for good

TSivan4321
post Nov 3 2008, 06:26 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(jasonlim @ Nov 3 2008, 01:23 PM)
for me in working environment,u need 2 compromise abit lo..there is all kind of ppl..some who u can click with..some u cant

one must try 2 suit himself in the place he/she work..till the extend u cant control,i think it will be better 2 leave for good
Totally agree with you....
thanks for sharing
Chester
post Nov 4 2008, 12:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,380 posts

lol 2 years ago when i opened a thread asking about eb, it was so hot until i close it. ppl start fighting. come on why dont ya guys chill a lil why ebworx thread alwasy ggot negative shit 1
Allson2002
post Nov 5 2008, 06:06 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(ivan4321 @ Oct 17 2008, 03:13 PM)
Wish to know the working environment there.
Any one can feed back?
What post that you in there? I think they are resturcture the department already. I used to from the project delivery group (means I am the ex-team from eB).

Benifits wise, oklah. Depending on your grade level.
Working hours like you need to work hard loh, it will same as other place as well.
Working level people are very friendly, helpful and support.
Just only 1 bad things is that, you will need to get up very early in the morning as you will need to find the car park at the Section 13 area. Can tell you, what a nightmare. Unless you riding bike for work is ok lah.

The rest, you will have to step in then you will can find the "environment" how good it will be.

just take it a new learn of the enviroment. Maybe it can help you to growth better.smile.gif
forumkaki
post Nov 18 2008, 11:54 PM

1 posts

I wonder, the lady all of you mentioning is treating everyone badly or just you (mayday_nij) alone. If she treating everyone badly, I have nothing to say, but if only you alone, then, I guess, is not so much about the lady anyway. You doesn't seem nice either when you mention people's name in a forum. Because people is bad to you, and in revenge, you do what you already did in this forum, is the education you got from school, from family? Is revenge, the thing that you will pass down one day to your children?

Talk about seniors and freshgrads. I once read an article, a company hire a person to work, not learn. Learning is what we have to do while we are in the school, in the college, in the university. All of us should be well prepared and able to start work the moment you step into a company, because a company pay you for your work, for you service, not for you to learn. The things a company responsible to teach you, is the organisation structure, is the business / services provided by the organisation to customers, is the workflow, is the system. A company is not responsible to provide you skills training. Of course it is good if company does provides such training, but really, it is not their responsibility to do so. Any learning, should come from your own initiave; observe, ask, research, study on your own. Whether you are seniors or freshgrads, you are responsible for you own future. If you can't survive tough environment because of a rude senior or a bad boss, I actually think is because you are weak. I heard alot from my siblings, how bad their bosses are to them, but I saw how my siblings survived, and infact, their bosses can't afford to loose them. I learned from them, rather than complaining, whereby it doesn't help any bit of the situation. Instead of waiting people to give me the respect, I choose to earn it myself.

This post has been edited by forumkaki: Nov 19 2008, 12:06 AM
T+1
post Nov 19 2008, 12:38 AM

Regular
1,368 posts

QUOTE(forumkaki @ Nov 18 2008, 11:54 PM)
I wonder, the lady all of you mentioning is treating everyone badly or just you (mayday_nij) alone. If she treating everyone badly, I have nothing to say, but if only you alone, then, I guess, is not so much about the lady anyway. You doesn't seem nice either when you mention people's name in a forum. Because people is bad to you, and in revenge, you do what you already did in this forum, is the education you got from school, from family? Is revenge, the thing that you will pass down one day to your children?

Talk about seniors and freshgrads. I once read an article, a company hire a person to work, not learn. Learning is what we have to do while we are in the school, in the college, in the university. All of us should be well prepared and able to start work the moment you step into a company, because a company pay you for your work, for you service, not for you to learn. The things a company responsible to teach you, is the organisation structure, is the business / services provided by the organisation to customers, is the workflow, is the system. A company is not responsible to provide you skills training. Of course it is good if company does provides such training, but really, it is not their responsibility to do so. Any learning, should come from your own initiave; observe, ask, research, study on your own. Whether you are seniors or freshgrads, you are responsible for you own future. If you can't survive tough environment because of a rude senior or a bad boss, I actually think is because you are weak. I heard alot from my siblings, how bad their bosses are to them, but I saw how my siblings survived, and infact, their bosses can't afford to loose them. I learned from them, rather than complaining, whereby it doesn't help any bit of the situation. Instead of waiting people to give me the respect, I choose to earn it myself.
i heard from my 2 ex-colleagues, she treat most ppl equally bad (scolding face to face). she need learn to be a good leader who can earn respect from her subordinates.

nevertheless, i fully agree with u as it is my experience too. anyways, it is covered in "Be Proactive" of "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People".

Be Proactive. Here, Covey emphasizes the original sense of the term "proactive" as coined by Victor Frankl. You can either be proactive or reactive when it comes to how you respond to certain things. When you are reactive, you blame other people and circumstances for obstacles or problems. Being proactive means taking responsibility for every aspect of your life. Initiative and taking action will then follow. Covey also argues that man is different from other animals in that he has self-consciousness. He has the ability to detach himself and observe his own self; think about his thoughts. He goes on to say how this attribute enables him: It gives him the power not to be affected by his circumstances. Covey talks about stimulus and response. Between stimulus and response, we have the power of free will to choose our response.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Hab...ffective_People

makinglife
post Nov 19 2008, 08:50 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

this company is a consultancy company rite ? bcoz tat time i also consider to apply.

For me, no pain no gain la......... at least you learn , and become better then only you have rights to negotiate your benefit in the future.

If you cannot go into a big consultancing company then it is not bad to start here.. i think.....

after become pro.. then u can choose .........
mayday_nij
post Nov 30 2008, 09:07 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(forumkaki @ Nov 18 2008, 11:54 PM)

1.Do u heard that? some of them also agree with what i said about this lady. Open your eye big big la. Yeah, im mentioning her name here, so wat? im telling the truth here,its not fake! Who know im helping other for not choosing the wrong decision.

2. It's the "education" that i get from that lady, which i hope she will also pass down to her son/daughter. Why you didn't said izzit the education that she get from her family/school? How the way she's treating, me , and that's the way im treating her.

3. I admit that im not that pandai gosok kasut.

This post has been edited by mayday_nij: Nov 30 2008, 09:13 PM
rainy0000
post Feb 5 2009, 03:23 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Nov 30 2008, 09:07 PM)
1.Do u heard that? some of them also agree with what i said about this lady. Open your eye big big la. Yeah, im mentioning her name here, so wat? im  telling the truth here,its not fake! Who know im helping other for not choosing the wrong decision.

2. It's the "education" that i get from that lady, which i hope she will also pass down to her son/daughter. Why you didn't said izzit the education that she get from her family/school? How the way she's treating, me , and that's the way im treating her.

3. I admit that im not that pandai gosok kasut.
Do you dare to tell everybody wat's your name? you are mentioning her name .yeah..so wat? dare to complaint, but pls dun just complain behind secretly...

Not satistified ? Why not just directly complain to higher superior? Ever try ? NO.. I can feel that you are the kind of ppl that just like to keep thing in heart...just like a sheep in front of ppl right..?
this kind of ppl is dangerous. If you dun change yr mindset, you will face the same problem in the future. Good luck !
mayday_nij
post Apr 6 2009, 11:43 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(rainy0000 @ Feb 5 2009, 03:23 PM)
Do you dare to tell everybody wat's your name? you are mentioning her name .yeah..so wat? dare to complaint, but pls dun just complain behind secretly...

Not satistified ? Why not just directly complain to higher superior? Ever try ? NO.. I can feel that you are the kind of ppl that just like to keep thing in heart...just like a sheep in front of ppl right..?
this kind of ppl is dangerous. If you dun change yr mindset, you will face the same problem in the future. Good luck !
Mayday is back ! Let me explain in malay a bit since like budak nihh dok paham sangat. rclxms.gif
1. For what should i told you my name? Did i OWE you anything for telling you my name? U want know my name then come find me kah? Let your horse come la , i wait you ! I m Mayday. This was not a complaint , it is a TRUTH and it HAPPEN . This is an Open Forum (any secret complain??), I am just TELLING the TRUTH here since got ppl want to know about working environment in so called EBWORXxxx. I m VOICING OUT what has happen and SHARING my EXPERIENCE about the so called Miss kwm stafff. About 90% ebworx-ians knowing what i hav posted here alrd, still secret complain kaa?? Comone , this is an OPEN LOWYAT FORUM, not Ebworx Forum laa, pikir la sikit.

2. I satisfied or not satisfied sakok u benda?? If dok happy kerja, ciao saje laa , buat ape buang masa complain kat higher superior,u ingat lu siapa?? Director??. You see , "complain to higher superior " , huhuu rclxm9.gif , you think superior will trust the complains complain words from freshy arrr? pakai otak la sikit , you ajar freshy yang baru masuk kerja complain about senior to superior, you ada otak dok?? Ada, tapi Isi Tak dok , kan ?? I nih orang mahu kerja cari duit & belajar, bukan nak cari pasal gaduh dengan orang kat opis , u paham dok?? Skrg i nak share my experience pasal nihh prempuan bagi semua kat sini , dok leh??? sakok u benda?

3. Again , for wat kau nak i change mindset? kau ingat lu siapa?? why dun you ask prempuan tuuu change mindset to "Banyak Ajar" drpd "Kurang Ajar" ??

Mayday Mayday !
SUStasuka85
post Apr 7 2009, 08:43 AM

Getting Started
96 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Apr 6 2009, 11:43 PM)
Mayday is back ! Let me explain in malay a bit since like budak nihh dok paham sangat.  rclxms.gif
1. For what should i told you my name? Did i OWE you anything for telling you my name? U want know my name then come find me kah? Let your horse come la , i wait you ! I m Mayday. This was not a complaint , it is a TRUTH and it HAPPEN . This is an Open Forum (any secret complain??), I am just TELLING the TRUTH here since got ppl want to know about working environment in so called EBWORXxxx. I m VOICING OUT what has happen and SHARING my EXPERIENCE about the so called Miss kwm stafff. About 90% ebworx-ians knowing what i hav posted here alrd, still secret complain kaa?? Comone , this is an OPEN LOWYAT FORUM, not Ebworx Forum laa, pikir la sikit.

2. I satisfied or not satisfied sakok u benda?? If dok happy kerja, ciao saje laa , buat ape buang masa complain kat higher superior,u ingat lu siapa?? Director??. You see , "complain to higher superior " , huhuu  rclxm9.gif , you think superior will trust the complains complain words from freshy arrr? pakai otak la sikit , you ajar freshy yang baru masuk kerja  complain about  senior to superior, you ada otak dok?? Ada, tapi Isi Tak dok , kan ?? I nih orang mahu kerja cari duit & belajar, bukan nak cari pasal gaduh dengan orang kat opis , u paham dok??  Skrg i nak share my experience pasal nihh prempuan bagi semua kat sini , dok leh??? sakok u benda?

3. Again , for wat kau nak i change mindset? kau ingat lu siapa?? why dun you ask prempuan tuuu change mindset to "Banyak Ajar" drpd "Kurang Ajar" ??

Mayday Mayday !
You r still working at eBworx?
daydreaming
post Apr 7 2009, 11:21 AM

On my way
555 posts

QUOTE(makinglife @ Nov 19 2008, 08:50 AM)
this company is a consultancy company rite ? bcoz tat time i also consider to apply.

For me, no pain no gain la......... at least you learn , and become better then only you have rights to negotiate your benefit in the future.

If you cannot go into a big consultancing company then it is not bad to start here.. i think.....

after become pro.. then u can choose .........
i used to work here many many years ago (4 yrs ago). if things are still the same as they were bck then, then your position will be consultant but u r actually a developer. all u do is programming unless you are the manager or the business analyst.

the env is quite okay since a lot of freshies are there. it's pretty good actually except that you might need to work extra hours to deliver something. in terms of career progression, some of my friends back then are still in there. i think if you are loyal and if you prove your worth, and don mind working extra hours, you will be rewarded.

it's not the env for me and perhaps other ppl, but who knows, maybe it's okay for u. smile.gif

just bear in mind tat it's not a consulting firm.

do correct me if i'm wrong wink.gif
pauleta85
post Apr 7 2009, 04:01 PM

Casual
374 posts

i got some of my frens work at ebworx.
they said good environment as you can learn alot in J2EE.
malaikat
post Apr 12 2009, 02:14 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(rainy0000 @ Feb 5 2009, 01:23 PM)

rainy0000 you shut your bloody mouth up.

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    0.15    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:23 PM