10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

eBworx, environtment, pay, increment, bonus

views

TSivan4321
post Oct 17 2008, 03:13 PM, updated 16y ago

Getting Started
53 posts

Wish to know the working environment there.
Any one can feed back?
wrb7878
post Oct 17 2008, 05:25 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(ivan4321 @ Oct 17 2008, 03:13 PM)
Wish to know the working environment there.
Any one can feed back?
My fren is work inside. wat u wan to know?
guanteik
post Oct 17 2008, 11:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,564 posts

heard it's a chinaman company...
Sphenix
post Oct 18 2008, 12:10 AM

Hired........
3,705 posts

more on banking site, cos I saw most of them hang out there.......
jasonlim
post Oct 18 2008, 01:51 AM

Bunga(R)
3,550 posts

i m from ebworx..bonus n increment i dunno..the rest is ok
mayday_nij
post Oct 18 2008, 11:09 AM

16 posts

removed

This post has been edited by mayday_nij: Oct 18 2008, 11:16 AM
Chester
post Oct 18 2008, 11:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,380 posts

LOLLL eBworx is my intern company, as an intern that co is ok
wrb7878
post Oct 18 2008, 12:50 PM

Enthusiast
843 posts

QUOTE(jasonlim @ Oct 18 2008, 01:51 AM)
i m from ebworx..bonus n increment i dunno..the rest is ok
My fren oso dun know the bonus and increament cos she just join.
maybe you can tell us wat is OK for the rest? maybe u try compare ur current and ex company benefit?
jasonlim
post Oct 18 2008, 04:44 PM

Bunga(R)
3,550 posts

ur friend just join?as wat position?

haha..i better not compare ebworx wit my ex company la biggrin.gif

anyway,the environment is quite good,benefit normal la
Ken
post Oct 18 2008, 05:05 PM

Immigrants @ Jewish
4,457 posts

QUOTE(guanteik @ Oct 17 2008, 11:29 PM)
and the chinaman graduate from UM laugh.gif
mcsbjustice
post Oct 18 2008, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

banking now and tell u something, their applications hang everyday n no concrete solutions are given....popular among application and server team for their.......
TSivan4321
post Oct 18 2008, 09:46 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(wrb7878 @ Oct 17 2008, 05:25 PM)
My fren is work inside. wat u wan to know?
Want to know the working environment, staffs benefits, bonuses etc etc...

Added on October 18, 2008, 9:55 pm
QUOTE(guanteik @ Oct 17 2008, 11:29 PM)
May I know how chinaman are they?

This post has been edited by ivan4321: Oct 18 2008, 09:55 PM
agape_ian
post Oct 20 2008, 04:49 PM

Casual
468 posts

Heavy workload there i heard. Chinaman company usually very KIASU tongue.gif
mayday_nij
post Oct 25 2008, 03:31 AM

16 posts

Know why got alots vacancy? many ppl ciao lor... starting 2.3K wor, attracting ,right? once u are in project, God bless u, welcome to the hell of world. Everyday OT 9-10pm, weekend also work, public holiday also going back workig. The worsen is, got one bad temper senior will make u suffer for ur life there, Khuan Wai M... No life no joy, just work and work. This company really suck!
TSivan4321
post Oct 27 2008, 11:40 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Oct 25 2008, 03:31 AM)
Know why got alots vacancy? many ppl ciao lor... starting 2.3K wor, attracting ,right? once u are in project, God bless u, welcome to the hell of world. Everyday OT 9-10pm, weekend also work, public holiday also going back workig. The worsen is, got one bad temper senior will make u suffer for ur life there, Khuan Wai M...  No life no joy, just work and work. This company really suck!
Gosh, the senior called Jamxs???
llleon
post Oct 29 2008, 02:04 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Oct 25 2008, 03:31 AM)
Know why got alots vacancy? many ppl ciao lor... starting 2.3K wor, attracting ,right? once u are in project, God bless u, welcome to the hell of world. Everyday OT 9-10pm, weekend also work, public holiday also going back workig. The worsen is, got one bad temper senior will make u suffer for ur life there, Khuan Wai M...  No life no joy, just work and work. This company really suck!
You know why other company also a lot of vacancy? Because malaysia market is growing. Not only eBworx losing ppl. And there's always possibility you'll find bad temper senior in any other places as well. If this person move out to other company, and you joining that company, then jreng... Hahahaha.
About working in public holiday etc etc, that one not in every of their project. If you happen to be in a good managed project, then you will be fine. If you wanna know how difficult to manage / lead a project, get yourself in a team lead position in any company with enterprise level project, then you'll know.

I've been in many software company. eBworx is one of them. I can say environment is good, less politics, some seniors and managers are reasonable when they appraise their staffs, and benefirts consider okay. If you want better benefits, you can try worldwide company, maybe they'll have better benefits.

If you like programming and wants to get good experience and exposures in handling huge project, difficult requirement, banking domain and high pressure, then you can consider.

IMHO, working is about earning money and get all the exposures / experiences that you expect. If you can't find in one company, then you can look into it to other company. There's a lot of company out there. No need to force yourself to work in one company if you don't like it.

Just my 2 cents...

This post has been edited by llleon: Oct 29 2008, 02:12 PM
watermelonsonic
post Oct 29 2008, 02:10 PM

3 posts

haha...
there is always pros and cons wherever u work...

this is working life... if u dun suffer where will u get victory??

I have been working here for ard 2 years. As long as u show interest and enthusiasm in ur job... u will definitely not be paid little.

What i meant by "interest and enthusiasm in ur job" doesn't mean that u have to work 9am - 10pm like what "mayday_nij" have said.

if u feel like working overtime to learn more things.. u are always welcomed. But then if u wish to leave early, that's ur choice...

anyway... normally we will need to always work OT is during our SIT and UAT period... u can ask anyone from anywhere... normally during this period of the project will be HELL!!!

as long as u show that u are capable, ur increment will not be little.. i would say ard 15%... and bonus will be good...

i do not deny that eBworx is full of SH*T...
but if u are new, still energetic and willing to learn, this company is a very good platform to start...

This is what i have been told by my dad's fren who is used to be a senior management in eBworx. and I totally agree wif him. The amount of things u learn here 1 year, would be as u have been working for 3 years outside.

U can go interview anywhere... ppl who is in this industry, will know that ppl who survived eBworx... they are capable!!!

Chinaman or no Chinaman, as long as they pay u salary in time, they allow u to learn alot, we have nothing to lose as a fresh grad.

what people love abt this company is still the people here... as most of the seniors here are skillful, willing to help and we felt comfortable here...
Life is tough... Accept the fact!

but when u are still young, what's there to lose???

just my 1 cent...

Added on October 29, 2008, 2:28 pm
QUOTE(llleon @ Oct 29 2008, 02:04 PM)
You know why other company also a lot of vacancy? Because malaysia market is growing. Not only eBworx losing ppl. And there's always possibility you'll find bad temper senior in any other places as well. If this person move out to other company, and you joining that company, then jreng... Hahahaha.
About working in public holiday etc etc, that one not in every of their project. If you happen to be in a good managed project, then you will be fine. If you wanna know how difficult to manage / lead a project, get yourself in a team lead position in any company with enterprise level project, then you'll know.

I've been in many software company. eBworx is one of them. I can say environment is good, less politics, some seniors and managers are reasonable when they appraise their staffs, and benefirts consider okay. If you want better benefits, you can try worldwide company, maybe they'll have better benefits.

If you like programming and wants to get good experience and exposures in handling huge project, difficult requirement, banking domain and high pressure, then you can consider.

IMHO, working is about earning money and get all the exposures / experiences that you expect. If you can't find in one company, then you can look into it to other company. There's a lot of company out there. No need to force yourself to work in one company if you don't like it.

Just my 2 cents...
I totally agreed with llleon...

like i said previously, eBworx is a superb place to gain experience and raise ur value.

it's really difficult to handle enterprise level project as there are too many party involved and too many things to be done. It's totally different from what we have learned in school...
especially banking systems.

not every place will have the opportunity to experience the fun and adrenaline rush... but in the same time felt satisfied and being guided by seniors who are also passionate about what they are doing. as long as u are willing to learn, humble, u will gain the experience that no other place might be able to provide.

for those who felt that the seniors here suck, would u look back at ur self, do u suck urself...
i am not here to insult anyone or protect anyone... but when someone treat u badly, please always do look back at urself, did u do something wrong, is my attitude in working bad, am i having attitude problem.
please do not point the gun to anyone when someone treat u badly, but to look back at urself.
there is a saying, "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!!

n to mayday_nij, please have some respect, DO NOT WRITE NAMES in FORUMS!!!

the question is... are u up to the challenge??

This post has been edited by watermelonsonic: Oct 29 2008, 02:46 PM
letsrock3109
post Oct 29 2008, 03:45 PM

1 posts

hi every1, i jus got an offer frm ebworx...i have oredy signed the offer letter...but there r still company calling for interview...i might consider reject the offer if other co willing to pay higher.....can i jus tell them i reject the offer since i oredy signed the offer letter?....
mayday_nij
post Oct 29 2008, 11:40 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(watermelonsonic @ Oct 29 2008, 02:10 PM)
haha...
there is always pros and cons wherever u work...

this is working life... if u dun suffer where will u get victory??

I have been working here for ard 2 years. As long as u show interest and enthusiasm in ur job... u will definitely not be paid little.

What i meant by "interest and enthusiasm in ur job" doesn't mean that u have to work 9am - 10pm like what "mayday_nij" have said.

if u feel like working overtime to learn more things.. u are always welcomed. But then if u wish to leave early, that's ur choice...

anyway... normally we will need to always work OT is during our SIT and UAT period... u can ask anyone from anywhere... normally during this period of the project will be HELL!!!

as long as u show that u are capable, ur increment will not be little.. i would say ard 15%... and bonus will be good...

i do not deny that eBworx is full of SH*T...
but if u are new, still energetic and willing to learn, this company is a very good platform to start...

This is what i have been told by my dad's fren who is used to be a senior management in eBworx. and I totally agree wif him. The amount of things u learn here 1 year, would be as u have been working for 3 years outside.

U can go interview anywhere... ppl who is in this industry, will know that ppl who survived eBworx... they are capable!!!

Chinaman or no Chinaman, as long as they pay u salary in time, they allow u to learn alot, we have nothing to lose as a fresh grad.

what people love abt this company is still the people here... as most of the seniors here are skillful, willing to help and we felt comfortable here...
Life is tough... Accept the fact!

but when u are still young, what's there to lose???

just my 1 cent...

Added on October 29, 2008, 2:28 pm

I totally agreed with llleon...

like i said previously, eBworx is a superb place to gain experience and raise ur value.

it's really difficult to handle enterprise level project as there are too many party involved and too many things to be done. It's totally different from what we have learned in school...
especially banking systems.

not every place will have the opportunity to experience the fun and adrenaline rush... but in the same time felt satisfied and being guided by seniors who are also passionate about what they are doing. as long as u are willing to learn, humble, u will gain the experience that no other place might be able to provide.

for those who felt that the seniors here suck, would u look back at ur self, do u suck urself...
i am not here to insult anyone or protect anyone... but when someone treat u badly, please always do look back at urself, did u do something wrong, is my attitude in working bad, am i having attitude problem.
please do not point the gun to anyone when someone treat u badly, but to look back at urself.
there is a saying, "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!!

n to mayday_nij, please have some respect, DO NOT WRITE NAMES in FORUMS!!!

the question is... are u up to the challenge??
yaya malaysia market is growing during this kemelesetan ekonomi period , so "Clever". "If you wanna know how difficult to manage / lead a project, get yourself in a team lead position in any company" ---> where got ppl purposely wan
make the life su*k like that. For those who wan involve in this so called "difficult requirement and high pressure" job ,welcome just GO AHEAD. Bcoz of rushing project and deadline then have to work till 9-10pm lor, if not..ask that
senior do ar, use ur head la, ebworx pay salary to u , not senior only.And to watermelonsonic, so nice u say "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!. Ok, if u wan the respect, come jilat my a$$ and earn the respect. Let me teach you,
"IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA RESPECT OTHERS 1st". If your parent didn't teach you how to respect others, maybe i can forgive u. Why should i respect such rude ppl (W@! Me!) since she damn being so KURANG AJAR to me? To watermelonsonic, pls remind ur that colleague, >32 yrs alrd, must better control temper,but if everyday b0c0r then stil can understood. Yalor, i admit that i'm not up to the challenge
earning just RM17 for working till 9.30pm everyday and using my whole time (weekend,public holiday) for your company, sorrylor, i looking other company. EB think they can buy other ppl's time with money. To letsrock3109, God Bless You and take care.
TSivan4321
post Oct 30 2008, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(mayday_nij @ Oct 29 2008, 11:40 PM)
yaya malaysia market is growing during this kemelesetan ekonomi period , so "Clever". "If you wanna know how difficult to manage / lead a project, get yourself in a team lead position in any company" ---> where got ppl purposely wan
make the life su*k like that. For those who wan involve in this so called "difficult requirement and high pressure" job ,welcome just GO AHEAD.  Bcoz of rushing project and deadline then have to work till 9-10pm lor, if not..ask that
senior do ar, use ur head la, ebworx pay salary to u , not senior only.And to watermelonsonic, so nice u say "IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA EARN IT"!. Ok, if u wan the respect, come jilat my a$$ and earn the respect. Let me teach you,
"IF U WANT RESPECT, U GOTTA RESPECT OTHERS 1st". If your parent didn't teach you how to respect others, maybe i can forgive u. Why should i respect such rude ppl (W@! Me!) since she damn being so KURANG AJAR to me? To watermelonsonic, pls remind ur that colleague, >32 yrs alrd, must better control temper,but if everyday b0c0r then stil can understood. Yalor, i admit that i'm not up to the challenge
earning just RM17 for working till 9.30pm everyday and using my whole time (weekend,public holiday) for your company, sorrylor, i looking other company. EB think they can buy other ppl's time with money. To letsrock3109, God Bless You and take care.
hi hi,
wow, no need so serious about it...
if really not like the people or environment there, just quit lor...
although i agree that a working adult (doesnt matter manager or not) should
not show his/her bad temper to anybody in the office or even at home......

speaking about respect, staffs should respect the managers and so do the managers......
the working environment would be more lively and
then the life would be better for both
well thats my 2 cents......

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:53 PM