Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Efi-X Bpu, Enjoy Mac OsX On Your Pc ! Q&A Inside

views

TSscooticus
post Oct 11 2008, 04:57 PM, updated 12y ago

[S]cootori [H]anzo
Store Representative
1,378 posts

" With EFI-X™ the first and only BPU (Boot Processing Unit) you will be able to enter a new computing dimension.
Installation of Apple® and Microsoft® operating systems, as well as open source ones, is now possible. And it is not only possible, it is also straightforward!

EFI-X™ is not for everyone. It is not for who wants to save money, at all. It is for enthusiasts that put expandability and extreme performances before anything else in their computing needs. We heard those voices, and we answered.

* Ability to install Apple® and Microsoft® operating systems from original, unmodified retail DVD.
* Update your original operating system with official Software Updates.

EFI-X™ is made in Europe, utilizing the very best construction standards. It costs a lot to us, and it costs a lot to you. Computing is a serious thing for us as well as for you, and we all know that saving a penny will most likely spoil our digital life.

* Regular online firmware updates.
* EMI & RFI protection.
* Interactive graphical boot selector, supporting all popular partition formats.
* Working power management Features such as Shutdown, Reset, Speedstep™ etc. "

Post Your Questions In Regards To This Product Here. But We Highly Recommend That You Browse To Efi-X Website And Do Up Some Reading First On What Is The Whole Fuss Is About. We On The Other Hand Would Try To Answer As Many Questions On " Real Life Efi-X " Usage Which Is Not Documented On Their Website As We Deal With Multiple Configurations.

Matrix
post Dec 9 2008, 12:29 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

Interested...if the price is right. What is estimated price?
KvinGKhim
post Dec 21 2008, 09:26 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(scooticus @ Oct 11 2008, 04:57 PM)
" With EFI-X™ the first and only BPU (Boot Processing Unit) you will be able to enter a new computing dimension.
Installation of Apple® and Microsoft® operating systems, as well as open source ones, is now possible. And it is not only possible, it is also straightforward!

EFI-X™ is not for everyone. It is not for who wants to save money, at all. It is for enthusiasts that put expandability and extreme performances before anything else in their computing needs. We heard those voices, and we answered.

* Ability to install Apple® and Microsoft® operating systems from original, unmodified retail DVD.
    * Update your original operating system with official Software Updates.

EFI-X™ is made in Europe, utilizing the very best construction standards. It costs a lot to us, and it costs a lot to you. Computing is a serious thing for us as well as for you, and we all know that saving a penny will most likely spoil our digital life.

* Regular online firmware updates.
    * EMI & RFI protection.
    * Interactive graphical boot selector, supporting all popular partition formats.
    * Working power management Features such as Shutdown, Reset, Speedstep™ etc. "

Post Your Questions In Regards To This Product Here. But We Highly Recommend That You Browse To Efi-X Website And Do Up Some Reading First On What Is The Whole Fuss Is About. We On The Other Hand Would Try To Answer As Many Questions On " Real Life Efi-X " Usage Which Is Not Documented On Their Website As We Deal With Multiple Configurations.
Do you have the BPU with you and are you selling the BPU here already? If you are, can you please PM me the price and your preferred payment arrangement. I am very interested in this. Been trying to get it from the Switzerland website because the US website is backlogged. I'm trying to find someone who can get it to me within a week or so.

Thank you very much for you attention.
outdoorxplorer
post Feb 5 2009, 10:01 AM

~Money Only Bring Pleasures When You Spent It WISELY!~
1,990 posts

I got this from LYP yesterday. This is a great product. It is stable comparing to software hack. I do not encounter any hardware conflict after the installation since last 24 hours. This item is pricy but is delivers what is suppose to do and MAC for PC is here now.
Hearm
post Apr 2 2009, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

I am no yoda or expert , will it be as easy as installing Xp or Vista after i insert the Efix ?

Many Thanks and looking forward to your reply
outdoorxplorer
post Apr 2 2009, 07:13 PM

1,990 posts

AS long as you follow the manual on few bios setting... it is as easy as intalling a true mac...

QUOTE(Hearm @ Apr 2 2009, 05:52 PM)
I am no yoda or expert , will it be as easy as installing Xp or Vista after i insert the Efix ?

Many Thanks and looking forward to your reply
Hearm
post Apr 3 2009, 02:00 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Hi outdoorxplorer
Thanks for the headsup, i did install many version of windows in my time but never did any MAC before sad.gif . Never even used a MAC before. That is what worries me. I intend to buy a MAC but it is too expensive and i am not cool enought for a MAC now. So basicaly if i follow the manual and RTFM all will goes well. I am not good at the command thingy as i tried Linux Storm before but never got it to work sad.gif

Many Thanks
lee lean hock
post Apr 18 2009, 08:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(outdoorxplorer @ Feb 5 2009, 10:01 AM)
I got this from LYP yesterday. This is a great product. It is stable comparing to software hack. I do not encounter any hardware conflict after the installation since last 24 hours. This item is pricy but is delivers what is suppose to do and MAC for PC is here now.
Hey, I wanna buy the Efi-x device too.. where can i buy it (in malaysia)..
my personal email is [email protected]

Thanks
outdoorxplorer
post Apr 18 2009, 08:33 PM

1,990 posts

It is available at C-Zone LYP.
lee lean hock
post Apr 18 2009, 08:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(outdoorxplorer @ Apr 18 2009, 08:33 PM)
It is available at C-Zone LYP.
hehe... so fast reply thanks a lot.....

how much did u bought it?
sonnettech-asia
post Jun 2 2009, 10:58 PM

On my way
602 posts

I have a lot came in, if you are interested please PM me. or visit me at

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1042292&hl=

audigydekwmak
post Sep 14 2009, 01:03 PM

35 posts

guys.. not to break ur heart or something.. just wanted to share some info i saw recently on tomshardware regarding efi-x scam .. have a look
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/asem-efix...eleon,8617.html

This post has been edited by audigydekwmak: Sep 14 2009, 01:03 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.63    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2020 - 11:07 PM