Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to make a website/ Website building resources., Everything a webmaster needs.

views

TomSins P
post Apr 30 2020, 07:34 PM

Probation
3 posts

It depends on your requirements to the site. For the most part, you`ll be more than satisfied with online constructors, like wix or wordpress. For a more personalized stuff, you`ll need to write it yourself (or hire a professional to do it).
Tullamarine
post May 31 2020, 11:35 PM

Getting Started
Validating
163 posts

I have done a simple webpage template using HTML +CSS+JavaScript. (Most of the JavaScript are taken from the Internet)

Please let me know if you are planning to use my template, it is free for you to download as I share it on here.
(But to add content on the webpage, you have to open the index.html using text editor like Notepad, there is no admin page or control panel, no , there's none)

[attachmentid=10505547]
Tullamarine
post Jun 5 2020, 09:10 PM

Getting Started
Validating
163 posts

QUOTE(Tullamarine @ May 31 2020, 11:35 PM)
I have done a simple webpage template using HTML +CSS+JavaScript. (Most of the JavaScript are taken from the Internet)

Please let me know if you are planning to use my template, it is free for you to download as I share it on here.
(But to add content on the webpage, you have to open the index.html using text editor like Notepad, there is no admin page or control panel, no , there's none)

[attachmentid=10505547]
I have added a background image to the latest web design template, as shown:
user posted image

As I am a beginner in web programming, I want to know your comment and feedback. Thanks.
SUSXnet
post Jun 30 2020, 10:13 AM

Regular
1,862 posts

Anyone can assist my wordpress site? - Will pay
ladycooper
post Jul 12 2020, 10:48 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

WebFest 2020

An effective platform for everyone to learn how to DIY a website and turn amazing ideas online.

Several experts will dish out important advice on the entire process of website creation to ensure you have your own website done. Thus, if you have a hobby, an idea or a dream, turn it into a website and share with the world!

This event was on May 2020
But all the recorded video and slide from speakers is available in the website below
You can spend your free time learning from the expert now

https://www.webfest.asia/
tanakimura8
post Jul 20 2020, 10:36 PM

49 posts

this thread is a blesssing, really T_T Thank you for the useful references
I've started working on my own project recently - it's quite challenging to take everything under control.
Matthew077 P
post Aug 29 2020, 01:00 AM

Probation
3 posts

I am using Wix to build my website and feel that it is easy to use and is 1 stop solution that is pretty straight forward. Wix provides very useful template and free photos to start. If it is for business, you can choose the best payment option for customers to pay you. They also have professional email, domain, customer management, invoicing etc. You can link your social media and Wix come with SEO to allow you get found on Google. I would suggest to try Wix first so that you will get a better idea how to build a website. It will save you a lot of time. Create Your Free Website | Wix.com
ladycooper
post Feb 23 2022, 10:35 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

Free Workshops for Women Entrepreneurs

How To Create A Website In Two Days

Who Should Join Us?
Women Entrepreneurs

Event Details
Date:

24 & 25 February 2022 (Thurs & Fri)
24 & 25 March 2022 (Thurs & Fri)
21 & 22 April 2022 (Thurs & Fri)
26 & 27 May 2022 (Thurs & Fri)
16 & 17 Jun 2022 (Thurs & Fri)
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am

Venue: Zoom

Register Now: https://bit.ly/3LTxf4g

user posted image

This post has been edited by ladycooper: Feb 23 2022, 10:36 AM
SiakapRM1000
post Apr 4 2022, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

Other than wordpress, what are other interesting resources?
Olumis1 P
post Jan 26 2023, 12:34 PM

Probation
2 posts

Good info. Thank you rclxms.gif
ladycooper
post Feb 1 2023, 09:40 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

user posted image

Use Weebly For Beginners – How to Build A Website With Ease
https://www.exabytes.my/blog/how-to-build-a...te-with-weebly/

ladycooper
post Feb 1 2023, 09:41 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

user posted image

Is WordPress or Weebly Website Builder the Best CMS for Web Design?
https://www.exabytes.my/blog/wordpress-or-w...ebsite-builder/

businessletter P
post Mar 18 2023, 10:56 PM

Probation
21 posts

Can learn how to build a wordpress website from Youtube.
Kawekawe
post Jun 1 2023, 04:56 PM

14 posts

Pls recommend a good budget web hosting preferably optimised for wordpress

Er.. one that will answer their email and enquiries ya.. emailed couple local provider to ask some questions and didn't hear from them in 48 hours already

Most important recommend one which hosting is their core business and is active in the market
MatQuasar
post Sep 26 2023, 04:56 PM

Getting Started
Validating
292 posts

Hello, as pointed in the screenshot..... How do highlight code snippet in HTML page? I see there is "pre" tag and "code" tag, can someone clarify?
And how to do Copy button when mouse hover the code snippet? What JavaScript?

user posted image
defcon88
post Oct 22 2023, 07:32 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(MatQuasar @ Sep 26 2023, 04:56 PM)
Hello, as pointed in the screenshot..... How do highlight code snippet in HTML page? I see there is "pre" tag and "code" tag, can someone clarify?
And how to do Copy button when mouse hover the code snippet? What JavaScript?

user posted image
Not sure why this reply keep blocking me from giving you the code snippet code. I just send you the snapshot then

Highlighting Code Snippet in an HTML Page, you often use the <pre> and <code> tags in tandem. The <pre> tag defines preformatted text and is used to display text as it's written in the HTML source code. The <code> tag defines a piece of computer code and is often used inside the <pre> tag to preserve both whitespace and line breaks.

For example:

Refer to attahment

With this setup, a copy button will appear when you hover over the code snippet, and clicking the button will copy the code to your clipboard.

Regards,
Tuan Majlis

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
MatQuasar
post Oct 22 2023, 12:26 PM

Getting Started
Validating
292 posts

QUOTE(defcon88 @ Oct 22 2023, 07:32 AM)
Not sure why this reply keep blocking me from giving you the code snippet code. I just send you the snapshot then

Highlighting Code Snippet in an HTML Page, you often use the <pre> and <code> tags in tandem. The <pre> tag defines preformatted text and is used to display text as it's written in the HTML source code. The <code> tag defines a piece of computer code and is often used inside the <pre> tag to preserve both whitespace and line breaks.

For example:

Refer to attahment

With this setup, a copy button will appear when you hover over the code snippet, and clicking the button will copy the code to your clipboard.

Regards,
Tuan Majlis
Wow, so simple after you showed me the code, you're expert. Will use this in my next website project.

12 Pages « < 10 11 12Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:24 PM