Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The All New Naza Citra 2 Rondo Launched

views

t3rmig
post Mar 19 2009, 11:27 PM

46 posts

Juztea, now I know what is that mean. If I want to adjust the 2nd row seat forward or backward, I have to move the whole seat means got no choice to split it up into two except for the backrest. Centre armrest has been removed as well. Aisey.....too many setback for their item and features lah. They should retain all of things....seems buyers like me has been cheated without knowing everything been removed.
Juztea you need to think twice, looks like exora much prettier based on the picture lah.
Juztea
post Mar 20 2009, 12:01 AM

27 posts

Yup, i noticed those (the Exora's split 2nd row seat as well as the neat seatbelt storages) too. Frankly speaking, Im drooling just by looking at the picture. But again, can't trust the pix alone, will need to see the real thing first so Im reserving any thot on that matter till then.

Btw, I didnt manage to go to the Naza showroom today, too many other things that I must do. Hopefully, will b able to do it tmrw coz like u I found all these "downgrades" in the new Rondo to be really depressing. Still, need to see the changes myself b4 deciding.
djhenry91
post Mar 20 2009, 12:13 AM

Slow and Steady
6,763 posts

macam not feeling gud 4 me..
80K++??
how many CC wor..

jVIPERs2
post Mar 20 2009, 12:31 AM

LY.N Enthusiast
1,648 posts

QUOTE(Juztea @ Mar 20 2009, 12:01 AM)
Yup, i noticed those (the Exora's split 2nd row seat as well as the neat seatbelt storages) too. Frankly speaking, Im drooling just by looking at the picture. But again, can't trust the pix alone, will need to see the real thing first so Im reserving any thot on that matter till then.

Btw, I didnt manage to go to the Naza showroom today, too many other things that I must do. Hopefully, will b able to do it tmrw coz like u I found all these "downgrades" in the new Rondo to be really depressing. Still, need to see the changes myself b4 deciding.
When other carmakers are 'upgrading' for their cars, guess what Naza is doing..
Well, Juztea..I think it's worth looking at the Exora before u sacrifice your hard earned cash~ icon_rolleyes.gif
Juztea
post Mar 20 2009, 11:04 AM

27 posts

Yup, I agreed.

That's y I said earlier, will wait for the Exora to come out first and test drive to get the feel.

However, having said that I will not go for the first batch knowing most if not all buyers of first batch's cars are actually the guinea pig for the model. Problems will crop up and only iron out in latter batches.

Im very patient smile.gif and will also wait for the proper reviews from actual owners (and not rely solely on reviews by paid-reviewers published on online and offline car magazines) before making my decision.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:33 AM