Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Internal Card Reader

zihao1214
post Sep 8 2008, 08:20 PM, updated 11y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

I tried to install the internal card reader to my pc, it detected as removable drive in my pc, but cant read the card

after that i send back to imbi plaza that shop and they actually plug into a pc and manage to use it (can read card)

then i install it back to my pc, it can be use already(can read card), after restart pc, the removable drive gone, and i go to device manager the USB part there shown one unknown device instead of flash card reader... anyone have software for me to upgrade driver?

i tried several ways:
i) uninstall the unknown device, after pc restart, nothing, no unknown device...
ii) plug into motherboard during pc on, detected as mulfuction, plug few time more, can use, once pc restart, same thing happened..

tech3910
post Sep 8 2008, 09:22 PM

Anonymous
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(zihao1214 @ Sep 8 2008, 09:20 PM)
I tried to install the internal card reader to my pc, it detected as  removable drive in my pc, but cant read the card

after that i send back to imbi plaza that shop and they actually plug into a pc and manage to use it (can read card)

then i install it back to my pc, it can be use already(can read card), after restart pc, the removable drive gone, and i go to device manager the USB part there shown one unknown device instead of flash card reader... anyone have software for me to upgrade driver?

i tried several ways:
i) uninstall the unknown device, after pc restart, nothing, no unknown device...
ii) plug into motherboard during pc on, detected as mulfuction, plug few time more, can use, once pc restart, same thing happened..
u shouldn't plug in internal h/w wen pc is on.

may b u shud try another USB port.

This post has been edited by tech3910: Sep 9 2008, 01:26 AM
Wonka
post Sep 9 2008, 12:10 AM

U n k o ™
Group: Senior Member

ya u cannot plug in during your pc is powered on
might damage your mobo or your card reader

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0586sec    2.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled