ICE shops to avoid

views

x3dn16
post Apr 13 2009, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(ah liew @ Dec 9 2008, 12:28 PM)
haha! later kena bash....  laugh.gif

Hung Guan Accessories shop, i'm sorry i don't have the pics of the shop.

31-9 Jln Susur Kulai 1 Kulai Besar 81000 Kulai, Kulai 81000, Johor
p: 607-6624825

good service, nice ah beng & all take care of your cars very well....

the boss is talented in tunning... respect  notworthy.gif they carry caliber, rockford / lightning audio products  cool2.gif

u can refer to this link from caliber website http://www.calibercaraudio.com/gallery.asp?tID=2

they have a few show cars like the white kembara, honda wish & mini cooper  brows.gif
wow,the kembara demo car really nice la!!
i cant imagine b4 a kembara can be tat style,can i bring my kembara ther to modified as well??hehe

btan
post Nov 26 2012, 02:44 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

any comment about ML automart in bandar puteri?
cz seem like everybody is comment bad on ML mart.
MyWifeCar
post Nov 26 2012, 05:45 PM

★ Car Soundproofing DIY~
591 posts

QUOTE(btan @ Nov 26 2012, 02:44 PM)
any comment about ML automart in bandar puteri?
cz seem like everybody is comment bad on ML mart.
They use foreign workers to install your unit. And they are very sure that the stronger the bass, the more satisfied is the customer.

But their ICE is very cheap, so maybe you can buy and install somewhere else.

But to me, it is LPPL lar...

Good Luck~ smile.gif
HoneyPink
post Jul 8 2017, 10:47 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(masterkyr @ Sep 21 2008, 11:56 AM)
haha..

DO NOT GO 

ML AUTOMART... @PUCHONG d

they purposely make a mistake base on wat u install from ther..eg.wiring..+ &- purposely terbalik put..then they noe u wil com back n look for them again...after tat.. they wil say the speaker not enuf power n blar blar blar... ask u install a AMP... then otherz...  luckily i went to another shop.. the shop d boss told me the wiring got prob..  swap the +&- postition... then i nv went ML anymore....  after 2 yrs later.. i meet back those staff who resigned from ML.. n they told me tis...
ML AUTOMART@PUCHONG....eat shit lar...
This bladi shop wasted my precious 10-12h of my life just to get them done my tint. Waited so long for them to install the tint. I should have just left instead of waiting. Tint install n removed still got bubble. And ask me to wait for 6 months to cure the bubble. How smart is tat. Mulut cina kt sana mmg mcm tahik. Ckp la kereta murah, pura orang kaya ke apa. Well ah beng ah lian mentality cant expect much. Just like i know someones earning 2k pakai vios top spec. Oh wai.
jaya7
post Jul 18 2017, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

Top1 Seri Kembangan, dont ever go there to install your stuff.

1. terrible wiring, bundling and pairing speaker cable with power cables !!!!!!!!!!
2. connected speaker cable from HU adapter joint (brown cables) to Right side crossover woofer input !!! god knows why. woofer was connected to factory wire which was connected to factory stock HU connector
3. using stock factory speaker cables to connect left mid/woofer since too lazy to wire through door hinge cable sleeve or whatever you call it.
4. gave 1 crappy RCA which doesnt even fit snug to amp channels

spend 4 hours of my own time to re-wire the whole bloody wires, and guess what it sounds way better than these bloody cons did it..

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:36 PM