Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I am Blacklist.., Need Advise

views

jensen
post Aug 28 2008, 05:02 PM

4 years still 4 stars
557 posts

feel pity to ya dude, not sure how is the bank procedures but maybe balance transfer could help

jensen
post Aug 28 2008, 05:21 PM

4 years still 4 stars
557 posts

QUOTE(NaMyzarC @ Aug 28 2008, 05:09 PM)
don't be surprise if those ppl come after u becoz even bank now hired those called "debt collection agency" to do those dirty job in order to get the back their $$.
got such kind of thing?
wat will they do?
same as AH LONG?
jensen
post Aug 28 2008, 05:36 PM

4 years still 4 stars
557 posts

QUOTE(Z3rOC00L @ Aug 28 2008, 05:29 PM)
i used to be very spoilt when i was 24 yrs old and tat was several years back, i never saved any money even though tat time i got quite a decent monthly salary, during tat time i went to Thai very often for happy hour but unfortunately i was involved in a road accident in Thailand where a motorcyclist crashed on my car and i was put to jailed and was forced to pay around rm10k of bribes including the police there so i can get out free and back to Malaysia..so tat time i used up my credit card to pay the rm10k as i didnt have any savings tat time and after sometimes i lost my job and can't get a real ateady job for the past two years and that's how i ended up like shit now.. sad.gif i know it's all my fault...me to be blamed.. but i really wanted to pay up for all the shits i have done and cleared my name so i can have a better future...hope to get abit luck in negotiating with the bank soon..
wow...ur story is make me sweat.gif man
good luck to ya btw

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:36 PM