Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

I am Blacklist.., Need Advise

views

speakeasy
post Aug 29 2008, 09:26 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(jensen @ Aug 28 2008, 05:02 PM)
feel pity to ya dude, not sure how is the bank procedures but maybe balance transfer could help
how to balance transfer my friend...he is black listed ready lo...no bank wants a bad pay master

Added on August 29, 2008, 9:30 am
QUOTE(Z3rOC00L @ Aug 28 2008, 04:50 PM)
I am now blacklisted due to my cc debts as i hav been jobless for 2 years but now i just got a steady job, i owed ambank=rm5k but now the statement is already rm13k and my citibank i used to owed rm7k now is alrd 18k, now i am planning to pay one of the bank first as i can't afford to pay 2 banks at once..let say if i wanted to pay ambank so can i negotiate with them for lesser amount to pay if i wanted to make full settlement, guys i really hope you guys will advise me ..thank you..

and one more thing i need to ask is can the bank confiscate our belongings if we are blacklisted? i don't have a car or a house but i wonder if they can confiscate my bed, tv, books clothing...etc..sry i am really have no idea about this kinda thing so i need advise ..thank you,, sad.gif
if you need help talking to the Bank i can always help you ...pm me if u need my help

This post has been edited by speakeasy: Aug 29 2008, 09:30 AM
mIssfROGY
post Aug 29 2008, 02:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,155 posts

Can try to talk to bank 1st.....my fren just got out of her debt when she called up the bank ....she owes 2k++ close to 3k, offers to pay 2k, bank agreed! She had been owing for 2 years too but always make some payment tho.

Btw...once u go to akpk for help, u will be "blacklisted" too for at least 10 years.... unless u wanna get loan in the future.....i think u shdnt go to akpk 1st. Try to settle wif bank if u can.
mygenesis
post Aug 29 2008, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

for TS? have they started any legal action against u? i guess d answer is yes..i got my fren who's working with legal firm that handling with ambank's cc defaulters..n most of d cases went to execution stage..if they have obtained judgement against u most probably they will execute d judgement..
TSZ3rOC00L
post Aug 29 2008, 05:08 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(mIssfROGY @ Aug 29 2008, 02:27 PM)
Can try to talk to bank 1st.....my fren just got out of her debt when she called up the bank ....she owes 2k++ close to 3k, offers to pay 2k, bank agreed! She had been owing for 2 years too but always make some payment tho.

Btw...once u go to akpk for help, u will be "blacklisted" too for at least 10 years.... unless u wanna get loan in the future.....i think u shdnt go to akpk 1st. Try to settle wif bank if u can.
Hi i don't get what you mean by that? i thought akpk was supposed to help me settle my debts and how come if i settle then i still be blacklisted for ten years..mind to explain please..thank you..
muhdhafiz
post Aug 29 2008, 05:16 PM

السلام شركات المؤسسة (PG0229187-X)
604 posts

I dont think that so called "ah long" wont come to ur house and do anything to u.
Spoil their reputation as big company. IF got also u can do police report.
Good Luck! thumbup.gif
TSZ3rOC00L
post Aug 29 2008, 05:18 PM

17 posts

btw i alrd called to akpk and they asked me to call on Monday to their nearest branch, i hope that everything will go smooth...

This post has been edited by Z3rOC00L: Aug 29 2008, 05:18 PM
Just_Do_It
post Aug 29 2008, 05:18 PM

17 posts

try to ask full settlement from them,it will be offer some for you i think.
shadowz
post Aug 29 2008, 05:56 PM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(Z3rOC00L @ Aug 29 2008, 05:18 PM)
btw i alrd called to akpk and they asked me to call on Monday to their nearest branch, i hope that everything will go smooth...
Cool. I have never heard about the 10 year blacklist thing but you better ask them and confirm future problems that may arise...

Do let us know how you get on okay? Interested to know what AKPK process is and if we should continue to recommend it to others in future~
Just_Do_It
post Aug 29 2008, 06:00 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(shadowz @ Aug 29 2008, 05:56 PM)
Cool. I have never heard about the 10 year blacklist thing but you better ask them and confirm future problems that may arise...

Do let us know how you get on okay? Interested to know what AKPK process is and if we should continue to recommend it to others in future~
You can get more infomation here
http://www.akpk.org.my/
mIssfROGY
post Aug 29 2008, 09:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,155 posts

QUOTE(Z3rOC00L @ Aug 29 2008, 05:08 PM)
Hi i don't get what you mean by that? i thought akpk was supposed to help me settle my debts and how come if i settle then i still be blacklisted for ten years..mind to explain please..thank you..
Hmmm not sure about this, best u try to get more info from AKPK and dont forget to update us here.

Nway, I got this info from my friend during one of our yumchar session. APparently she attended a talk with AKPK who came to her company to brief them about it and also she have a friend who works in AKPK who told her too.

According to her, the plan wif AKPK is they will try their best to help nego with the banks and try to help u settle the debts where u will have to cut all your CC and cannot take any loans, and the only CONs about this plan is that you will sorta be "listed" as u seeked help from them be4...and banks will know about it and will stay away from u.....
You name will be "listed" for like 10 years be4 they release your name.

But do update us alrite. All the best!! icon_rolleyes.gif

b00n
post Aug 29 2008, 11:26 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(mIssfROGY @ Aug 29 2008, 09:33 PM)
Hmmm not sure about this, best u try to get more info from AKPK and dont forget to update us here.

Nway, I got this info from my friend during one of our yumchar session. APparently she attended a talk with AKPK who came to her company to brief them about it and also she have a friend who works in AKPK who told her too.

According to her, the plan wif AKPK is they will try their best to help nego with the banks and try to help u settle the debts where u will have to cut all your CC and cannot take any loans, and the only CONs about this plan is that you will sorta be "listed" as u seeked help from them be4...and banks will know about it and will stay away from u.....
You name will be "listed" for like 10 years be4 they release your name.

But do update us alrite. All the best!!  icon_rolleyes.gif

Not really.
When one is enrolled with AKPK, there would be a status in CCRIS which shows that the guy is with AKPK i.e. being tagged as "K" (or something else) in CCRIS.
That means that the guy would not be granted any loan while the status is there. However, the status would be gone once he/she settled all his/her outstanding with all the FI he/she owes.

A point to note is AKPK wouldn't enroll just anyone into their program. They would first help access one's financial status before coming up with a plan. So if calculated that one does not really need the help from them; they would than ask the applicant to negotiate with the bank themselves under their recommendation. So basically AKPK would only enroll those that are really on tight budget and with a huge amount of debts.

mars1069
post Aug 30 2008, 04:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,207 posts

You should seek for help from AKPK, it is free service, it will help u to negotiate with bank for stopping the interest of loan & CC balance, but u r not allow to take any loan & CC until u settled all. Since u already black listed, u shld act immediately so that the interest of CC dun keep growing. I have 2 colleagues already consulted AKPK & now is paying installment for their debt.
mIssfROGY
post Aug 30 2008, 07:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,155 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Aug 29 2008, 11:26 PM)
Not really.
When one is enrolled with AKPK, there would be a status in CCRIS which shows that the guy is with AKPK i.e. being tagged as "K" (or something else) in CCRIS.
That means that the guy would not be granted any loan while the status is there. However, the status would be gone once he/she settled all his/her outstanding with all the FI he/she owes.

Yaya this is the exact status I am talking about. I think its like something like until you settle all your bills, you wont be able to get any loan or CC. Thing is...there is a risk that even after you settle the bill, your status will still be K (according to the AKPK guy. Maybe due to forgot to uplift the status or something la)
b00n
post Aug 30 2008, 11:31 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(mIssfROGY @ Aug 30 2008, 07:17 PM)
Yaya this is the exact status I am talking about. I think its like something like until you settle all your bills, you wont be able to get any loan or CC. Thing is...there is a risk that even after you settle the bill, your status will still be K (according to the AKPK guy. Maybe due to forgot to uplift the status or something la)

Yes there's a risk whereby the bank would forgot to update. But the risk is minimal as if the customer found out when they check their own CCRIS, the bank would face complaints and faces pressure from BNM. SO banks are quite careful with that; however, the risk is still there as you mentioned.

vincentlee
post Aug 31 2008, 03:11 AM

★★★7Star★General★★★
2,108 posts

QUOTE(jensen @ Aug 28 2008, 05:21 PM)
got such kind of thing?
wat will they do?
same as AH LONG?
credit card itself already Loan Shark..the compounding interest will snowballed your initial debt to astronomical amount. rclxub.gif
Polaris
post Aug 31 2008, 04:20 AM

Trust Fund Baby
2,850 posts

Learn from this episode and don't depend so much on cc in the future unless you can pay on time
ady_farhann
post Aug 31 2008, 04:44 PM

33 posts

Kalau ada sesiapa government servant yg nak buat pinjaman atau selesaikan hutang sedia ada (overlap) melalui koperasi kerajan,
pls let me know..
Interest around 5% per year..
Kelulusan 3 hari..
Komisyen introducer RM 300 per head..
Those who are also blacklisted can try..
MangO
post Aug 31 2008, 11:52 PM

LYN Addict
619 posts

Hope your problems will be solved. I am sure this events have matured you and made you a stronger person. Look to this as a positive change. I am sure you can overcome this.
shadowz
post Sep 4 2008, 06:49 PM

On my way
510 posts

Heyya,

checking up~ How did the appointment with AKPK go?
speakeasy
post Sep 5 2008, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

QUOTE(mygenesis @ Aug 29 2008, 04:10 PM)
for TS? have they started any legal action against u? i guess d answer is yes..i got my fren who's working with legal firm that handling with ambank's cc defaulters..n most of d cases went to execution stage..if they have obtained judgement against u most probably they will execute d judgement..
my friend they would not be able to execute the judgment as the individual judgments for both ambank and citibank has not exceeded the 30k threshold...you cant declare anywan a bankrupt unles his single debt owing is 30k or more..moreover Bank Negara and the government is planning to increase the threshold to 50k now...

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0194sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:56 AM