Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> how to pay car loan installment

lkoky
post Aug 20 2008, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

hi there,

this is the first time I buy my own car and taking a loan. The proton sale told me they have submit my loan aaplication to AmBank.

Just want to ask when the loan is approved, how am I gonna pay the monthly installment? Go to AmBank with cash every month? or Can I pay it via Maybank2u online?

thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BrotherHoe
post Aug 20 2008, 07:41 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

via maybank2u once u approved , they will open an account and number will be given to u
+Quote Post
bugijun
post Aug 20 2008, 07:53 AM

Casual

u can use standing instruction oso...
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
! Love Money
post Aug 20 2008, 08:00 AM

permanently unavailable
Group: Validating

loan application also need to submit by urself? normally not done by bank personal meh?
+Quote Post
lkoky
post Aug 20 2008, 08:05 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(! Love Money @ Aug 20 2008, 08:00 AM)
loan application also need to submit by urself? normally not done by bank personal meh?
It is taken care by the sales.

That's why I know nothing any how to repay since I have no chance to talk to the bank personal yet.

If the loan installment can be made via online banking that it is very easy; otherwise I might have to ask the sale to re-submit loan application to Maybank which I have account and closer to my home.
+Quote Post
tplcaik
post Aug 20 2008, 08:31 AM

<DeaL WiTh ConFideNcE>

QUOTE(lkoky @ Aug 20 2008, 08:05 AM)
It is taken care by the sales.

That's why I know nothing any how to repay since I have no chance to talk to the bank personal yet.

If the loan installment can be made via online banking that it is very easy; otherwise I might have to ask the sale to re-submit loan application to Maybank which I have account and closer to my home.
Maybank interest higher? Why not just apply loan via Maybank since u so convenience with it. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
Ken
post Aug 20 2008, 08:38 AM

Immigrants @ Jewish

QUOTE(tplcaik @ Aug 20 2008, 08:31 AM)
Maybank interest higher? Why not just apply loan via Maybank since u so convenience with it.  sweat.gif
because when we buy car, the sales people already have their panel bank, normally the nearest bank to their showroom ...

if u choose ur own bank, they wont like it ...
+Quote Post
zweimmk
post Aug 20 2008, 09:35 AM

On my way

Once your loan approved and when you collect your car. You'll be given more stuff to sign.
They will then send you your loan documents in about 2 weeks time and you will get an account number and the corresponding bank to pay the loan amount too.
Once you have that, you go to any of the branch and fill up the hire purchase deposit slip to pay via cheque or pay at the counter by giving them your car plate license number. It's that simple.
+Quote Post
4g92tt
post Aug 20 2008, 10:29 AM

QUOTE(Ken @ Aug 20 2008, 08:38 AM)
because when we buy car, the sales people already have their panel bank, normally the nearest bank to their showroom ...

wat u mean by they wont like???? we are the customer, we hav right to choose which finance company we like. they even get commision for every loan they submit....

most car dealer must hav panel for any bank in malaysia, if not how to satisfy customer or to compare which bank is better... normally a sales person would recommended a fast processing finance company to customer...

anyway, you will hav all your answer when you sign your loan agreement...
+Quote Post
necromencer
post Aug 21 2008, 09:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lkoky @ Aug 20 2008, 07:39 AM)
how am I gonna pay the monthly installment? Go to AmBank with cash every month? or Can I pay it via Maybank2u online?
For Ambank Hire Purchase Repayment u can do Online Interbank Giro Transfer with maybank2u.
Maybank2u. will charge rm2 per transaction.... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
lkoky
post Aug 21 2008, 09:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(necromencer @ Aug 21 2008, 09:26 AM)
For Ambank Hire Purchase Repayment u can do Online Interbank Giro Transfer with maybank2u.
Maybank2u. will charge rm2 per transaction....  tongue.gif
thanks for the info.

RM2 to save the trouble of traffic jam, queue time, journey time + petrol; sounds like ok.
+Quote Post
acbc
post Aug 21 2008, 09:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!

After signing the docs, wait 2 weeks for a copy to arrive and you may receive a phone call from the bank stating the first payment is slightly higher to cover stamping fee and tax.

After that, go through the docs and there will be a piece of paper stating repayment amount, period and date. You can via M2U but some banks (esp CIMB) won't allow hire purchase payment via M2U. All must done via cheque or cash.

Some worse, they won't accept payment via cash! This is true for AmBank. Must issue cheque.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
matchonion2
post Aug 22 2008, 02:31 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lkoky @ Aug 21 2008, 09:41 AM)
thanks for the info.

RM2 to save the trouble of traffic jam, queue time, journey time + petrol; sounds like ok.
money is important now....save as much as u can..... icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by matchonion2: Aug 22 2008, 02:31 PM
+Quote Post
psychict
post Aug 22 2008, 02:54 PM

Demolition Team

QUOTE(Ken @ Aug 20 2008, 08:38 AM)

This is very wrong... The customer chooses the bank which they want to loan from and as diff bank offer diff interest rates... If the sales person don't want to do it then they can kick themselves and u can juz get ur car from another dealer...

+Quote Post
faizzihni
post Oct 27 2011, 03:05 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(acbc @ Aug 21 2008, 09:45 AM)
After signing the docs, wait 2 weeks for a copy to arrive and you may receive a phone call from the bank stating the first payment is slightly higher to cover stamping fee and tax.

After that, go through the docs and there will be a piece of paper stating repayment amount, period and date. You can via M2U but some banks (esp CIMB) won't allow hire purchase payment via M2U. All must done via cheque or cash.

Some worse, they won't accept payment via cash! This is true for AmBank. Must issue cheque.
Slightly higher?how much higher?is it reached hundred bucks from our normal installment payment?
+Quote Post
jason4883
post Oct 27 2011, 03:33 PM

:)

QUOTE(faizzihni @ Oct 27 2011, 03:05 PM)
Slightly higher?how much higher?is it reached hundred bucks from our normal installment payment?
Not that much la... Perhaps just RM10 or 20 higher only. No worry.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0457sec    2.94    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:10 PM