Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Martial Arts Schools / Classes, List of Martial Arts Schools / Classes

views

shadowdan
post Jan 7 2009, 01:43 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(wah chai @ Dec 28 2008, 01:14 AM)
cool ! sound great  biggrin.gif  rclxms.gif  brows.gif  icon_idea.gif  rclxm9.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif  thumbup.gif
Hi wah chai, Have you try the Wing Chun at Crush MMA? Is the instructor teaching the Wing Chun there good?
shadowdan
post Jan 7 2009, 05:33 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(wah chai @ Jan 7 2009, 02:03 PM)
yes.very good and experienced instructor  smile.gif
Oh, cool. Most probably would go and check it out. By the way, how much is the cost of the class? And is there a lot of people learning in one class?
shadowdan
post Jan 8 2009, 11:00 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(wah chai @ Jan 8 2009, 01:55 AM)
others maybe.i learn wing chun because the martial art center that i learning it's the nearest martial center near my house.i want learn chinese kungfu only and this martial arts center only have wing chun.i know wing chun it's history,happening and bruce lee also learn before so i choose wing chun lo.founder it's ng mui.

for more information , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_chun
Well as for me, since young I already love martial arts. During my primary days I had learn Taekwando and secondary school days I had learn Mantis style. So I kind of do not want to learn back the same thing again and come to think of it. I love Chinese Kung Fu more biggrin.gif. While now I just want to continue learning other form of Wushu which is Wing Chun which already quite popular before the Ip Man movie. Well I do admit that since watching Ip Man movie more or less it influence a bit blush.gif
shadowdan
post Mar 11 2009, 10:05 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(leonall @ Mar 11 2009, 09:18 AM)
hi, anyone knows the registration fees and monthly fees for Wing Chun at CRUSH?
The registration fees is RM50(one time only) while the monthly fees is RM140. You can have 1st lesson free for try out to see whether you like the class or not. Perhaps would suggest you to try out the class first. thumbup.gif wink.gif
shadowdan
post Jul 23 2009, 11:27 AM

22 posts

QUOTE(ahsham @ Jul 22 2009, 07:15 PM)
I've been looking for Krav Maga classes in Klang Valley for over a year but to no avail  sad.gif .
Not sure if it has anything to with its Israeli origin.
(Most of the Krav Maga masters are Israeli commandos, while Israeli with Israeli passsport still can't enter Malaysia unless he get special permission from Ministry of Home Affairs)

So far i know the nearest places that offer Krav Maga class are in Singapore and Thailand.

If you guys know any Krav Maga classes here please let me know.
Hi AhSham,

It is surprise that somebody in Malaysia actually have interest with Krav Maga. Not much ppl in Malaysia actually know about this arts. Well you are lucky that my master happens to learn Krav Maga under an Israelites in Australia before. So if you are interested feel free to come over and have some chat with my master on Krav Maga arts. But my master primary arts is Wing Chun. His other secondary arts would be Muay Thai: Chaiya style and Krav Maga. We are located at Kota Damansara, The Strand. Just next to Crush MMA. wink.gif
shadowdan
post Jul 27 2009, 05:51 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(ahsham @ Jul 25 2009, 12:21 PM)
Does your master offer any Krav Maga class which is open to public (or private lesson)?
What's his class schedule at The Strand?

Actually i was thinking that if i can't find any Krav Maga class here,
I'll go to Thailand/Singapore for a 10-days Krav Maga intensive training trip on my next holiday tongue.gif
Hi AhSham,

I have spoke with my master and I don't think he will want to have the lesson for Krav Maga class. As I only knew that, in Malaysia actually is prohibited to have this martial arts to be taught to the public. The reason as you know this martial arts is originated from Israel. So if he or anybody were to open a class, the Malaysia government may come and sapu to close the center cry.gif , That's why you will never find a Kraf Maga class in Malaysia. I am so sorry dude... sad.gif . But nevertheless I heard from my master said that Philippines has one of the best Krav Maga master available in Asia. If you are interested to go there, I can ask for more from him smile.gif

This post has been edited by shadowdan: Jul 27 2009, 05:52 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:58 PM