Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games PSN "Paid" DLC sharing LPD, Sellers/Buyers/Sharing

views

lapaq
post Aug 12 2008, 11:51 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

Yup it's gonna be tricky...but...I like the trading idea put forth by Snipy......why?

1) Say I give Ali Baba access to download off my account for game A for RM10...what to stop Ali Baba from downloading game A, B, C and D or the whole nine yards from my download list instead of only one game?

2) If say I got Sniper's account...and decided to trade with him...I'd at least can do the same thing to him muahahahah..

We need trust on this and trust is about the only thing not found on the internet....sigh

I got conned a few times on this board...and I'm not saying that you guys are not trustworthy....but you guys know the drill...there's a saying that goes...once bitten, twice shy.

So in case anyone want to trade...and if I trust you enough

I own about 16 games from US PSN store (got a few with add-ons) and maybe 2-3 games from SG/HK store that's not available in US PSN (like that anime-ish game, forgot the name)

I like to trade with some PS1 games....especially if anyone purchased

0. Castlevania
1. Einhander
2. Crash Bandicoot Series
3. Wild Arms
4. Others...see my mood...

Aside to Ruzty
Maybe you could state the procedures that we need to go thru to do this...and gives a big WARNING on what info might be compromised by doing this so people know what they are getting into.

This post has been edited by lapaq: Aug 12 2008, 11:52 PM
lapaq
post Aug 13 2008, 06:10 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(snipersnake @ Aug 13 2008, 02:05 PM)
anybody has castlevania US?

I would trade with my MGS Japan.
Is that the only PS1 game you have?
lapaq
post Aug 16 2008, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

[quote=Evirober,Aug 16 2008, 01:49 PM]
juine: Can I sign for the Burnout Package with you in advance ?? hehehehe

Usually full game can't be shared....examples are GT5P and also Warhawk...so don't get your hopes up
lapaq
post Oct 1 2008, 08:23 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(ooj @ Sep 27 2008, 01:34 PM)
Referring to US PSN. Tried to buy Warhawk but my card cannot use.
Previously can use?....

did you switch card from nextg then to another and then back to nextg?
lapaq
post Jun 5 2009, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

QUOTE(esca_flo @ Jun 5 2009, 06:10 PM)
ok here is the thing ,  i realized this sharing thing is not per game , but per account  , i know now that my slots for psn us and psn sg account is full....
im searching for ppl who is using my slots just to update myself.  i know some killzone 2 kaki here got my slot for psn sg ,  its useful when im buying the next map pack , i can tell them and ask them to go download at my account that is in their ps3 anyway.

my psn sg has 1 slot that is a mystery to me who is holding that slot.
psn us hv 2 slot that is mystery to me.  anyone bought street fighter 2 HD Remix from me? pm me pls.

anyone here thing that hv use my slot pls pm me just for notification. i hv search my own pm inbox for clues.  but none so far, might be its deleted.

thnks in advance.
Welll..this is one of the reason why I really really hesitant to share my PSN account...and and Esca_flo.

Good luck Esca...hope you can find that mystery guys having one of your slot.

Oh and Esca_flo, you might want to reserve one slot in case you need to buy a second PS3, if not you have to buy everything all over again.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:41 PM