Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Walk..Puchong, pre-launch R3 service apartment.. Financial

views

sameday
post Aug 16 2009, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

Whatever it is, All units almost snap up, can cosider sold out as left with some bad units only, confirm at least 10% increase for 2nd block.

sameday
post Apr 2 2011, 07:14 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

I think it will take 2-3 year for all resident and condo tenants to move in before it can getting wong for all those shop. else very hard for outsider to go there and shop / eat.. plenty of food already in bandar puteri.

This post has been edited by sameday: Apr 2 2011, 07:15 PM
sameday
post Feb 23 2012, 07:17 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

Anyone heard anything that the LRT station is not going to build in tesco opposite Setia Walk for now.. ??? I think it will affect a lot of vested people in setia walk, most buy for that pricing due to opposite LRT station, and not their buidling quality etc...just some rumors... anyone can find out ?

If you stay around puchong, u know next to IOI mall, they are clearing the land for the station,
at the other end, next to rakanmuda sports complex, they also clearing the land for station, except nothing happen near Tesco puchong, opposite Setia walk, and work already been started in both of this two station, but as it seems tesco is not going to be tear down..and nothing happening around that area, isn't it weird ? don't tell me that area is easier to build a station, so really don't know what will happen now if the station is not there..

This post has been edited by sameday: Feb 23 2012, 07:20 PM
sameday
post Feb 24 2012, 03:16 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 24 2012, 09:07 AM)
Technical reasons aside, this will be a test case of the muscle of SPS.

IOI's muscle we already see it, they have got stations at IOI mail, tractor malaysia and so on.

Perhaps Tesco pusat bandar puchong will be domolished and a new building will be erected and Tesco becomes the tenant in the new building and LRT then built subsequently ? Wishful thinking ..... brows.gif
That was what I heard earlier, but now seems nothing happen, could be the station will be "erected" at a later stage... and not at this stage ?
sameday
post Feb 27 2012, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
212 posts

Got a very confirm news that there will not be any LRT opposite setia walk.
sameday
post Feb 29 2012, 05:34 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(kelvyn @ Feb 27 2012, 11:33 AM)
How reliable is your source? If this is indeed true, those that bought SW will be affected...
This post has been edited by sameday: Feb 29 2012, 05:35 PM

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0364sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:11 PM