Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [Home Appliances] Washing Machine Household

views

smallizard
post Nov 2 2008, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(budak_bagus @ Sep 18 2008, 01:01 AM)
I am using Hitachi. It is good. I actually buy it boz of my friend's recommendation who also buy HItachi. The price is affordable but it is good. Price v Performance = my priority
Hitachi brand!!! Think twice or don't even think about it...

I just bought a unit of Hitachi washing machine (Top loading, 10kg) on 26/10/2008 and it delivered on 27/10/2008. 1st wash the machine already produced an unacceptable noise. I immediate called to the shop report the abnormal noise. The sales gal gave me the Hitachi repair center number, but only can call on 28/10/2008 (holiday on 27/10/2008 - Deepavali).

On 28/10/2008, I called to Hitachi service center, informed them the abnormal noise and they said will send technician to inspection. So, I expect it will take them 48 hours... But today already 02/11/2008, no one from Hitachi service center contact me about this matter. Probably their technicians were busy servicing or repairing tone of Hitachi's products.

I got taken a short video clip (mp4 format) of the washing machine with my hp during it finishing wash... really like an airplane engine sound. Let me know if you are interested to see it, I may email to you.

My comment is DON'T BUY HITACHI PRODUCT.

smallizard
post Nov 3 2008, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(arthurlwf @ Nov 2 2008, 11:12 AM)
What Hitachi model you're using?
I'm using Hitachi Washing Machine too. But mine is quite silent so far...except once, which the round plastic which I put inside washing machine causes it to bang the top loader cover.... So, I remove the round plastic from the washing machine and it became silent again...

However, I look forward for your video clip !!!
The technician called on Sunday (2/11/08) afternoon, said coming in half an hour time... but I was out to friend's house in Puchong. Inspection rescheduled to today (3/11/08) afternoon.

The washing machine model is SF-100HJ

Added on November 3, 2008, 6:21 pmThe technician came about 1:30pm, what he did was a simple spinning test and then unscrewed the unit, used his hammer to knock knock few times... guess what... the abnormal sound (noise) is gone.

According to him, it was caused by an iron bar which is off balance. This usually happen if the delivery guys do not handle the machine with care when they deliver from electric store to your home. Wahahahahaaa.... of course, he will said nothing to do with Hitachi ...

This post has been edited by smallizard: Nov 3 2008, 06:21 PM
smallizard
post Nov 4 2008, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
59 posts

QUOTE(Clareen @ Nov 3 2008, 08:07 PM)
Oh so it's not Hitachi problem? does it means hitachi still a reliable brand?
reliable or not still hard to conclude. the hitachi's technician is surely sided on hitachi... we dont know if it is really caused by a delivery guy or a defect from hitachi.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0983sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:43 PM