Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [Home Appliances] Refrigerator

views

myqd
post Oct 4 2019, 02:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,247 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jun 14 2016, 06:09 PM)
Becarefull with the door center rubber seal.
QUOTE(imoogi99 @ Jun 19 2016, 12:15 AM)
This is the best fridge in terms of design layout, size and compartmemt. Only problem is the rubber seal of the door. Eventually there will be a gap.
Anyone pls share ur expereince with Sharp 700/750L side by side fridge,please rclxms.gif

stargate8
post Oct 6 2019, 10:29 PM

Live Long and Prosper
1,222 posts

QUOTE(dmn @ Sep 29 2019, 08:24 AM)
how's RT21M6211SG so far?? mind to share how much did you get it for? was thinking to get this model as well..
so far so good
if u able to get more than 20% off from RRP then it's good buy
Jason
post Oct 7 2019, 12:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,846 posts

QUOTE(myqd @ Oct 3 2019, 08:28 PM)
ok,thanks again for the great info,i think i hv to skip this hitachi then ......

i found this LG quite similar to Hitachi mentioned,in term of price/outlook/size,even colour ......
LG 594L  GC-B22FTQPL
https://www.senheng.com.my/26571.html

Sifus here pls give advices,please.... rclxms.gif
I just had a conversation with fridge repairmen. They said avoid LG as third party cannot repair or fix it, have to go back to LG Malaysia.

After doing my research on fridges, I've come to the conclusion that important features that you should look out for is:
1. must have inverter
2. twin cooling / dual cooling / twin fan is a feature you should get if it is in your price range.

If its for long term family use.

I've recently gotten a RS62 side by side Samsung with twin cooling. so far so good. fridge is huge.
phoenixxx
post Oct 7 2019, 08:57 AM

Sesquipedalian hittin' the quasihemdemisemiquaver
1,232 posts

QUOTE(myqd @ Oct 3 2019, 04:45 PM)
thanks for the info,so u settle with 700L ?
Hi,u mean ur fridege ,same model,also have the same issue ?
I think so yes... it’s the bigger one. There’s 2 models, with different capacity but look the same. Didn’t regret taking the bigger one. Still not enough space sometimes 😂
phoenixxx
post Oct 7 2019, 09:00 AM

1,232 posts

QUOTE(dayalan86 @ Oct 3 2019, 05:03 PM)
I was using Hitachi RW750FPMX four door french model; the door stopper item is quite similar across the similar capacity larger size models for Hitachi (parts commonality) to keep costs low.

My Hitachi had a faulty compressor which caused the fridge to die just after 5 years of use; and rendered beyond repair as the internal piping got choked when the compressor failed.

Prior to the compressor fault, these door stopper part broke first after 3 years of use and 6 months apart for each door.

I filed a case against Hitachi at the consumer court and received a replacement fridge from Hitachi at no cost to us.

Hitachi seems to know the faulty compressor issue but never issued any recall; based on discussion with the service personnel and also the replacement fridge delivery person.

Very poor customer service, hence I would never ever recommend this brand to people again either for refrigerator or other appliances.
Any way to check if my model is affected? Quite concerning reading about your experience. Glad you got it sorted out. My fridge is roughly 2 years old.
waile
post Oct 8 2019, 08:13 AM

On my way
601 posts

Hmmm... I was planning to get Hitachi R-WB850P5M but after reading the feedbacks here, I am a bit worried. Is this model using that problematic compressor?

This model is not new, launched in early 2016.

dayalan86
post Oct 8 2019, 08:44 AM

Enthusiast
962 posts

QUOTE(waile @ Oct 8 2019, 08:13 AM)
Hmmm... I was planning to get Hitachi R-WB850P5M but after reading the feedbacks here, I am a bit worried. Is this model using that problematic compressor?

This model is not new, launched in early 2016.
Hitachi gave us this fridge model as replacement, it is quite noisy but I couldn't check the compressor model as there is a back plate covering the comoressor portion. My suggestion is to avoid Hitachi
dayalan86
post Oct 8 2019, 08:49 AM

Enthusiast
962 posts

QUOTE(phoenixxx @ Oct 7 2019, 09:00 AM)
Any way to check if my model is affected? Quite concerning reading about your experience. Glad you got it sorted out. My fridge is roughly 2 years old.
There was no signs prior to failure except for a very high pitched buzzing sound two days before the fridge and freezer stopped cooling.
waile
post Oct 8 2019, 09:22 AM

On my way
601 posts

QUOTE(dayalan86 @ Oct 8 2019, 08:44 AM)
Hitachi gave us this fridge model as replacement, it is quite noisy but I couldn't check the compressor model as there is a back plate covering the comoressor portion. My suggestion is to avoid Hitachi
Damn... I like the spacious freezer compartment.

Any other recommendation?
myqd
post Oct 8 2019, 11:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,247 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Oct 7 2019, 12:14 AM)
I just had a conversation with fridge repairmen. They said avoid LG as third party cannot repair or fix it, have to go back to LG Malaysia.

After doing my research on fridges, I've come to the conclusion that important features that you should look out for is:
1. must have inverter
2. twin cooling / dual cooling / twin fan is a feature you should get if it is in your price range.

I've recently gotten a RS62 side by side Samsung with twin cooling. so far so good. fridge is huge.
thanks for the useful info rclxms.gif

QUOTE(phoenixxx @ Oct 7 2019, 08:57 AM)
I think so yes... it’s the bigger one. There’s 2 models, with different capacity but look the same. Didn’t regret taking the bigger one. Still not enough space sometimes 😂
thanks ya,....the bigger one is 750L,most probably i will go for this,love the internal shelf,size and of course,good price for this size,price about RM600 different with 700L
dayalan86
post Oct 8 2019, 12:02 PM

Enthusiast
962 posts

QUOTE(waile @ Oct 8 2019, 09:22 AM)
Damn... I like the spacious freezer compartment.

Any other recommendation?
Panasonic or Samsung are better buy.

Somehow I find the Korean brands, offer more usable space for the freezer section ( bottom freezer type)
phoenixxx
post Oct 10 2019, 01:34 PM

1,232 posts

QUOTE(myqd @ Oct 8 2019, 11:11 AM)
thanks for the useful info  rclxms.gif
thanks ya,....the bigger one is 750L,most probably i will go for this,love the internal shelf,size and of course,good price for this size,price about RM600 different with 700L
Do consider what dayalan86 said about the compressor issue though, I was not aware of it when I purchased it. So far mine is still working normally (2 years old).
myqd
post Oct 14 2019, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,247 posts

QUOTE(phoenixxx @ Oct 10 2019, 01:34 PM)
Do consider what dayalan86 said about the compressor issue though, I was not aware of it when I purchased it. So far mine is still working normally (2 years old).
finally settle with 750L with SenQ,5%+5% rebate and some cash voucher for Christmas/CNY,thanks for the info ya rclxms.gif
chrischiang
post Oct 14 2019, 11:27 AM

Regular
1,069 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Oct 7 2019, 12:14 AM)

1. must have inverter

hi do you mind share more on the LG cannot repair by third party? Is this mean after the warranty period, fridge repairmen are not able to repair the fridge? Do you happen to know why?

was searching fridge for myself and LG caught my attention for design and price range.. thanks!
waile
post Oct 14 2019, 02:29 PM

On my way
601 posts

QUOTE(myqd @ Oct 14 2019, 11:17 AM)
finally settle with 750L with SenQ,5%+5% rebate and some cash voucher for Christmas/CNY,thanks for the info ya  rclxms.gif
Which model did u buy?

Im looking for a big fridge too budget around 4k.

Actually I have decided on Hitachi but after reading the feedbacks here, now I'm lost.
Jason
post Oct 14 2019, 03:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,846 posts

QUOTE(chrischiang @ Oct 14 2019, 11:27 AM)
hi do you mind share more on the LG cannot repair by third party? Is this mean after the warranty period, fridge repairmen are not able to repair the fridge? Do you happen to know why?

was searching fridge for myself and LG caught my attention for design and price range.. thanks!
Third party cannot get parts, so you have to send back to LG ONLY.

Imagine you buy a car, the car MUST go back original service centre, cannot go outside, even after warranty. Because outside nobody have the parts to repair it.

QUOTE(waile @ Oct 14 2019, 02:29 PM)
Which model did u buy?

Im looking for a big fridge too budget around 4k.

Actually I have decided on Hitachi but after reading the feedbacks here, now I'm lost.
My own experience, Panasonic 2 door (5 years old now), bottom freezer, going strong. Samsung twin cooling top freezer (going to be 2 years old soon), also going strong. Now just bought side by side Samsung.

Old fridge at home that used for over 20 years.. was a Sharp. Did not choose Sharp as the inverter models for side by side not widely available, and no twin cooling.

This post has been edited by Jason: Oct 14 2019, 03:58 PM
eggplants
post Oct 15 2019, 11:03 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 2nd hand fridge due to budget constraints. Searching on carousell/fb/mudah and see a lot of fridges are reconditioned or by those who constantly have 2nd hand fridges; and they state 1-3 months warranty from them. I've been avoiding these as i hear some they change internally and you wouldnt even know; and just looking from individuals who are selling their own old fridge.

But just wondering if anyone has experience with buying from recon fridges? Anyone know any good reliable places to buy 2nd hand fridges?
chrischiang
post Oct 16 2019, 02:14 PM

Regular
1,069 posts

hi all, i would like to ask about energy rating..

i saw a offer model in senq, but the sticker there only mentioned is 3 star model..

i check on the official product page, the detail at the bottom mentioned is 5-star energy rating..so is both rating the same or there are slight different in this??
Samsung rt46k6271bs

is 3star model from suruhanjaya tenaga consider ok?
HP Computer
post Oct 16 2019, 02:29 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

My new home will vp next year.

I tot wana to purchase some electrical appliance from coming december so that i can start paying installment to lessen my burden later.

The warranty commencement shall only start when i collect the item.

Wonder shop like sheng heng provideaccept buy first and collect later concept?

blibala
post Oct 16 2019, 05:52 PM

Regular
1,775 posts

Anyone knows what is the function of water tray at the bottom rear side of refrigerator? I cleared the water and few days later it comes back again. But do not overfill la. The water level is quite full.

287 Pages « < 201 202 203 204 205 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0197sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:53 AM