10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Travel Firefly Thread, Nice? Any Comments? FAQ

views

TSukiya
post Sep 29 2008, 05:45 PM

* Hardcore Adventurer *
1,079 posts

Fireflyz !!! Wondering when it launch Kuching and Sabah routes le!?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Just went Penang with their service... very syok ... no queue, friendly services, and its cheap!

Shah_15
post Nov 19 2008, 05:57 PM

~~Van Der Woodsen~~
2,395 posts

Their service is very good plus brand new aircraft. This community airline company get thumbs up from me. Moreover, during the flight, get the delicious muffin and orange juice...
gstrapinuse
post Nov 21 2008, 02:22 PM

Elite
696 posts

Very Good service..recommended but the only thing is flight delay la...the rest all ok...
RegentCid
post Nov 21 2008, 09:21 PM

グローバル防衛構想
4,036 posts

FireFly takeoff from Subang Right?...Might try FireFly back Penang for CNY.

New ATR 72rox my mind to try this FireFly......Dunno MAS staff can get discount on FireFly or not? LOL ..DUn want sit for MAS this time even is Freeticket i can get....LOL

From Subang to Penang Normal Price is how much per way?

This post has been edited by RegentCid: Nov 21 2008, 09:33 PM
Shah_15
post Nov 22 2008, 04:20 AM

~~Van Der Woodsen~~
2,395 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ Nov 21 2008, 09:21 PM)
FireFly takeoff from Subang Right?...Might try FireFly back Penang for CNY.

New ATR 72rox my mind to try this FireFly......Dunno MAS staff can get discount on FireFly or not? LOL ..DUn want sit for MAS this time even is Freeticket i can get....LOL
From Subang to Penang Normal Price is how much per way?
You can go check their website. The stewardess is so hot. Especially the one that on flight from Kota Bharu to Penang.

Too bad i can't get a clear pic of her face...

This post has been edited by Shah_15: Nov 22 2008, 09:46 PM
RegentCid
post Nov 22 2008, 01:16 PM

グローバル防衛構想
4,036 posts

thier website did't show the fair....i still dunno the Price around how much from subang to penang yet.......webbie they can't confirm got cancle or not so they did't put the tambang first
Shah_15
post Nov 22 2008, 06:15 PM

~~Van Der Woodsen~~
2,395 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ Nov 22 2008, 01:16 PM)
thier website did't show the fair....i still dunno the Price around how much from subang to penang yet.......webbie they can't confirm got cancle or not so they did't put the tambang first
Are you sure? Then what is this:

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Shah_15: Nov 22 2008, 06:16 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
RegentCid
post Nov 22 2008, 08:52 PM

グローバル防衛構想
4,036 posts

still same...no tambang yet......how do i calculate my air ticket price for balik penang for CNY?

LOL

AirAsia is RM470 around for 3 person

MAS is Rm1k around for 3 person but i can get at RM300 coz is staff Price

FireFlyz still unknow yet......LOL

user posted image

This post has been edited by RegentCid: Nov 22 2008, 09:00 PM
Shah_15
post Nov 22 2008, 09:29 PM

~~Van Der Woodsen~~
2,395 posts

QUOTE(RegentCid @ Nov 22 2008, 08:52 PM)
still same...no tambang yet......how do i calculate my air ticket price for balik penang for CNY? 

LOL

AirAsia is RM470 around for 3 person

MAS is Rm1k around for 3 person but i can get at RM300 coz is staff Price

FireFlyz still unknow yet......LOL

user posted image
Thats mean its free on that day LOL...
cshong
post Jan 29 2009, 07:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,815 posts

Hopefully they will serve Sarawak and Sabah very soon.
klguy
post Jan 30 2009, 09:13 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

Hi Keong,

Just FYI AirAsia has cacleed my flight from Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur without informing me and as a aresult I had to wait 6 to 7 hours for the next available AA flight to KL! I'm travling to Pg by FF tomorrow only to check out the flight as it is the only Malaysian Based Passenger Airline I have not flown! Trust me with AA u better not have any connection plans as they will without hesitation off load you if there are lack of passengers or any problem!

I still fly AA but only as alternative and not by 1st choice! I no longer take AA to Jakarta and back, better to fly by KLM which has never ever canncelled any of my flights to and from Jakarta!

This posting is a personal opinion based on a personal experiance!

Warm regards

klguy smile.gif

QUOTE(KeonG118 @ Jul 29 2008, 09:00 PM)
my friends (11people) book tickets from this firefly.. 4 days before the flight, they just sms / email to inform my friends that the flight CANCELED!

End up my friends need to book the tickets from airasia which cost more as it was not promotion period..

So me and all my friends won't book tickets from Firefly, because we wont know what will happen before the flights.. airasia is better because they wont canceled your flight just like that..

* beware *
aida^146
post Feb 3 2009, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

hye there, just to share my experience... so far i've flown twice and both trips are to Kota Bharu by FF... I took their morning flight at 7am and I have both the experience on Fokker as well as ATR....

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the flight... my flight was on time and the stewardess is really frenly... When i was on the Fokker flight, I think dat left me unhappy is dat, there's an aircond water leak to my sit, so my journey to KB was not very pleasant.... and if u wanted something to munch, during this time they are following AA, which means u have to buy the snacks and water...

As for my 2nd trip to KB, i was suprised with the new experience... Terminal 2 has been tranformed to a beautiful setting... not only that, the plane is in good condition, it is nice and bright, and the seats are more spacious... One more thing, they do serve u light refreshments... dat day i was given some chochalate chips biscuits and some juice... which was nice....

I would definitely fly again with FF... thumbup.gif
luvjim
post Feb 3 2009, 04:43 PM

last resort
1,031 posts

jz experience with Fireflyz, price issue is cheaper than AirAsia. While taking off is not and issue as well, but when landing... sweat.gif
i duno is the pilot too rush to land or what... the plane is like kena buang kind of feeling to me...

they served mini muffin and cup of orange juice as well... from Subang to Kuala Terengganu
klguy
post Feb 14 2009, 10:50 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

Flew by FF to Pg and back to Sbg! Good service as compared to AA stewardesses who dont seems want to smile. A nice muffin and some nice juice. Flight to Pg was on schedule and arried on schedule. On the return Bravo to FF coz flight arrived 15 minutes earlier!

I'll be considering FF above AA on many other flights!
cshong
post Feb 15 2009, 04:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,815 posts

QUOTE(ukiya @ Jul 21 2008, 01:58 PM)
wats d diff btw fokker and atr plane ?! which one better ?

wanted to buy online ... but ... no credit card le... apply ...til now no news yet ! sigh ...

i was planning to get domestic flight only, will be traveling in sept ...
if i buuy next month, would it be cheaper? haha^^

my thanks in advance!!!
No credit card then use debit card. Public bank's visa electron should work. Other debit visa/mastercard should work if the bank implement the card for using on the internet.
TSukiya
post Mar 1 2009, 12:56 AM

* Hardcore Adventurer *
1,079 posts

Again ... me has using flight to Pg... using ATR!!!
Wow... it was great experiences ... it never delay and wat more is the seats is so comfortable compare to previous flight fokker!

They ask me to buy some FF merchandise souvenir... price was ok! serving with smile plus lite refreshments... i would definitely will go for FF again!!!

Frenly services! n the stewardess r hotz! and d plane not so noisy ... compare to fokker!!!

Great FF!
cshong
post Mar 12 2009, 10:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,815 posts

Very very hope that Firefly will operate flight to Sabah and Sarawak. Also hope that they will operate international long haul flights.
dannygoh
post Mar 31 2009, 04:37 PM

Casual
404 posts

hello,

I book my ticket on the wrong date. It's my fault and I try to minimize the damage I have done.

Do you think I can get refund (or partial) for not boarding the plane. There is not money but hope to cover some damages.
cshong
post Apr 1 2009, 10:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,815 posts

QUOTE(dannygoh @ Mar 31 2009, 04:37 PM)
hello,

I book my ticket on the wrong date. It's my fault and I try to minimize the damage I have done.

Do you think I can get refund (or partial) for not boarding the plane. There is not money but hope to cover some damages.
You can change your flights by paying some fees.

For more info, please refer to http://www.fireflyz.com.my/flights/fees/ .
staggerler
post Apr 9 2009, 02:26 PM

Getting Started
201 posts

anybody went to phuket using FF?

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:53 PM