QUOTE(donpapachino @ Jun 20 2011, 10:44 AM)
went to tesco for grocery shopping last saturday, even though tesco puchong is nearer to me.
what i find is that:
- first time going there of cos a bit pening, but second time going, u know already where to park.
- parking is free, but dont know until when.
- price of goods is almost the same with other hypermarket
- nice, clean area & got subway there also & other foodcourt stalls
- and best of all, not crowded during weekend & queue to pay only takes <3 minutes. been to tesco puchong & have to queue for >45 minutes before.
will be going there, until the crowd have increased; then revert back to nearby giant kinrara or tesco puchong.
Parking in Tesco are free. Those that I have visited.
Shopping in Tesco will be more comfortable (cleaner, dry and well organised) as compared to the wet market just diagonal opposite.
However, with the opening, this will add on to the already congested road.
Prior to the upgrading of the road (Old Klang Road), it was a nightmare just to travel along this road. Then the whole stretch, from Mid Valley interchange till Sungai Klang (near the the BP & Esso station) was upgraded with more lanes. The road's riding surface was much better. lesser pot holes. With the upgrading of the road, more properties along this stretch bloomed. New properties were developed. With so much development along the road, it will be matter of time when the upgraded road will be congested again