3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Anyone heard of FUSIONEX?, They offer me as programmer

views

TSReWeR
post Jul 17 2008, 11:26 AM, updated 16y ago

Foreveralone
1,715 posts

Good day everyone, just want to know more info about FUSIONEX as recently they offer me a position something like consultant + analyst programmer.

Thank you notworthy.gif
kokomo
post Jul 17 2008, 02:11 PM

1 posts

Hi, not very sure about this company.
But anyway, since you are looking for job, i do have many good IT openings with my clients (including MNC). Currently the urgent need is on .Net/Java/SQL ppl. If you wish to explore more options, kindly send me your resume (kokomo383@gmail.com), Thanks.

This post has been edited by kokomo: Jul 17 2008, 02:13 PM
OnetreFulz
post Jul 22 2008, 04:25 PM

33 posts

tongue.gif

This post has been edited by OnetreFulz: Sep 21 2008, 04:47 PM
royalblueer
post Sep 2 2008, 10:55 AM

2 posts

Hi... Have you started work at Fusionex? How is the company? I am going for an interview of this company. Would like to know more about this company. Can help?

dufana2008
post Sep 13 2008, 04:37 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(royalblueer @ Sep 2 2008, 10:55 AM)
Hi... Have you started work at Fusionex? How is the company? I am going for an interview of this company. Would like to know more about this company. Can help?
hi there, been with Fusionex for a few years now. generally, good company with lots of activities if you like. management focuses on staff so there is quite a generous budget for us - recreation, food etc! brows.gif Yippee!

staff are treated quite well. people are friendly environment and forward moving and thinking. No kolot, old-fashion or dinosaur thinking in this company. if you are looking for a friendly lot with good teams, good ideas to discuss, then Fusionex is one of the most interesting I have to say, as I have worked with quite a number of other companies before. we worked hard and play very very hard too, using the company facilities. icon_idea.gif

of course, in Fusionex, we needs to be dynamic, versatile and willing to learn new things and improve as that is the company direction, to be forward moving. yet, overall I am happy in Fusionex as i like it this way! after all, I like to continue to improve thumbup.gif

good luck in your interview! wink.gif
the_informant
post Mar 2 2010, 11:56 PM

1 posts

removed

This post has been edited by the_informant: Mar 4 2010, 05:40 PM
futamalee
post Aug 16 2010, 11:59 AM

1 posts

I have already working at fusionex for almost one year half....It is a great company early the half year i joined here, but then currently the management has changed and the nightmare is happening everyday. team leader will asking us for OT for everyday, and come work on weekends. Sorry to tell that, no OT pay in this company, and do not have any leave replacement if u come work on weekend...anyone who willing to apply this company. just think twice before you apply this company smile.gif blink.gif
keanuscifi
post Aug 18 2010, 04:13 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(futamalee @ Aug 16 2010, 11:59 AM)
I have already working at fusionex for almost one year half....It is a great company early the half year i joined here, but then currently the management has changed and the nightmare is happening everyday. team leader will asking us for OT for everyday, and come work on weekends. Sorry to tell that, no OT pay in this company, and do not have any leave replacement if u come work on weekend...anyone who willing to apply this company. just think twice before you apply this company smile.gif  blink.gif
Hi Fren, OT normally not available in IT world lah. Normally for cheap labour or low level staff lah. I worked in so many IT comps also no OT for execs or professionals like us. icon_rolleyes.gif I've been working a bit longer in fusionex 2+ years rclxms.gif I can from say from my experience working here that Fusionex is very good lah. Not perfect but i think very good liao. Nice team lead, nice, friendly and professional top management. Look on positve side, fast pace, steep learning curve yes-lah, but hey here got no politics here, nice environment, company win awards, good benefits, nice management, good friends, pretty girls, leng lui and leng chai smile.gif I like it here! thumbup.gif Don't worry Fren, do your part and work hard, and then go and de-stress at the company's bar counter, or have some free drinks from the company, or have games at the company recreation center, so many areas company prepare for us to relax and enjoy, then you feel better la! Just like us at the games area - relax, work hard and play hard! nobody stop us from playing games mah... icon_idea.gif I've been to many companies and i can tell you this lah, Fusionex will treat you well and fairly wan... icon_idea.gif I know, because everytime I get busy and work hard, all of us get rewarded. Company is one of the big and outstanding players in industry, so i heard from friends I recommended that it's getting more tougher to get into Fusionex, so cherish what you have lah. Hard to qualify to enter Fusionex. Company also growing strongly and very good benefits and future! thumbup.gif

Enjoy life in Fusionex, MNC style, great company and nice and strong competent people to work with. I like it and enjoy growing at the cutting edge! don't like the snail pace of some laid back companies where everything cannot move. In fusionex, i like to move fast and forward! thumbup.gif

carolcrystal8888
post Aug 18 2010, 04:50 PM

1 posts

Hi there, Heard from friends that Fusionex is a good, stable company, MNC style, with good benefits and good skilled professionals. Any advice for me on how to get past the interviews? Heard that can be challenging, depending on interviewer? I'm trying to prep for the interview to give a good impression. Past by their offices and looks very impressive and professional. Sure hope I can get a job in Fusionex as my current company is downsizing and many people haven't been paid for 2-3 mths. Also, no benefits, no increment, freeze headcount and so many other problems. a bit nervous to go for interview with Fusionex so any advise or help wld be great. icon_question.gif
kelvin_tan
post Aug 18 2010, 06:18 PM

Passion for Pipping!
3,141 posts

@keanuscifi
Whp says OT is not paid in the IT industry? I'm currently in the IT industry and I am eligible to claim OT for every hour that I work.

Another IT company that allows you to claim OT is HP.
refreshcrispy
post Sep 14 2010, 06:47 PM

1 posts

no comment......

This post has been edited by refreshcrispy: Sep 21 2010, 05:42 PM
keanuscifi
post Sep 16 2010, 03:30 PM

8 posts

Hi refreshcrispy, my answer is yes I am sure no one ever scolded me.

I see people play pool every morning, afternoon, evening! So many pros now. I play at the pool table very frequently. I can bet you none of us is going to get scolded. Crazy lah you, If the company buys a pool table, it doesn't make sense they scold you for playing pool.

I know who you are, don't pretend that's your friend lar, and I also know why you behave like "sour grape". Don't make me expose more of you. whistling.gif

katijar
post Dec 6 2012, 10:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,290 posts

hi,

how is the work culture in BI team?
dead_psycho
post Nov 7 2015, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
162 posts

Hi bros,

Anyone knows hows the work culture and environment at Fusionex now?

I been offered test analyst role here...thx
mianghuei
post Nov 17 2015, 10:07 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(dead_psycho @ Nov 7 2015, 09:59 AM)
Hi bros,

Anyone knows hows the work culture and environment at Fusionex now?

I been offered test analyst role here...thx
I've been in FX for around 2 years already and work culture is nice!

As mentioned in the posts above, we work hard and play hard.

Most of the staff in the company work in project-based environment, can be a little bit stressful sometimes, especially when come to deadline. Sometimes have to work over weekend, but can claim OT so is still ok.

If got any more question can reply back this post, I will try to answer if possible.
LuL-LeL
post Nov 24 2015, 11:13 AM

Getting Started
110 posts

what about the requirement for fresh graduate or graduate with six months of experience?

This post has been edited by LuL-LeL: Nov 25 2015, 01:41 AM
dead_psycho
post Nov 25 2015, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
162 posts

QUOTE(mianghuei @ Nov 17 2015, 10:07 PM)
I've been in FX for around 2 years already and work culture is nice!

As mentioned in the posts above, we work hard and play hard.

Most of the staff in the company work in project-based environment, can be a little bit stressful sometimes, especially when come to deadline. Sometimes have to work over weekend, but can claim OT so is still ok.

If got any more question can reply back this post, I will try to answer if possible.
Hi there,

May I know what tools you are using and the benefits/remunerations offered?

What kinds of product software you guys develop?

thx
mianghuei
post Jan 16 2016, 12:08 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(dead_psycho @ Nov 25 2015, 11:47 PM)
Hi there,

May I know what tools you are using

thx
Mostly Microsoft tools because we're a Microsoft Gold Partner.

the benefits/remunerations offered?

The usual medical, dental, annual leave plus some extra bonuses some other companies don't have. They recently implemented some nice policies too (2016). I can't talk too much about it because of the company's privacy policy, besides it just spoils the surprise you're getting when you join.

What kinds of product software you guys develop?

thx
Check the website, we build mostly analytic systems which take advantage of our other core products. The company is a huge player in big data.

http://www.fusionex-international.com/
AnimeSinceForever
post Jan 17 2016, 11:07 PM

Regular
1,060 posts

One report from Glassdoor:
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-...-RVW8414783.htm
Oct 24, 2015 Helpful (18)

“Typical Chinaman Company ”

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
Doesn't Recommend
Neutral Outlook
Disapproves of CEO
Pros
It's amazing the lengths that this company goes through to cover bad reviews. I wouldn't be surprised if someone posts a 5 star review right after seeing this one. Let's start with the pros - The salary is above average compared to what you would get else where. You might think "holy crap, I just got an awesome deal!", but scroll down and read the cons.
Cons
Boy oh boy, where do I start? 1. The management style is VERY similar to chinaman companies. Basically, you have to work overtime without pay until 9 - 11 am on a regular basis. It's understandable during peak periods, but to do this consistently month after month is ridiculous. The management is more concerned with cutting costs and shoving down as many projects as they can onto your team. They will leech everything…
Show More
Advice to Management
I don't know what to say. Their chinaman ways will never change because they love exploiting workers. I cursed that place when I left. I just hope my friends will do the same and leave.
Helpful (18)

Note the weasel wording in the reply below:
Fusionex Response Nov 4, 2015 – Manager
Thank you for your sharing. We take such feedback / employee experience seriously and will use it to further improve our processes and methods. We are sorry to hear of your experience with us. We would have appreciated it if you had raised these concerns earlier with our HR team. Fusionex has many different initiative streams running, ranging from educational to challenging in terms of complexity. Staff are deployed to different streams depending on a combination of their individual capacity and preference in terms of learning curve and experience.

As we have had relatively few departures in the past few months, we can identify that you were probably in one of the more challenging streams where you may have suffered setbacks in personal expectations for delivery. We regret that you experienced this, and would like to invite you to come forward and meet with us to iron out these concerns. Your feedback remains appreciated. Less

QUOTE(ReWeR @ Jul 17 2008, 11:26 AM)
Good day everyone, just want to know more info about FUSIONEX as recently they offer me a position something like consultant + analyst programmer.

Thank you  notworthy.gif
mianghuei
post Jan 23 2016, 07:26 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(AnimeSinceForever @ Jan 17 2016, 11:07 PM)
One report from Glassdoor:
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-...-RVW8414783.htm
Oct 24, 2015 Helpful (18)

“Typical Chinaman Company ”

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
Doesn't Recommend
Neutral Outlook
Disapproves of CEO
Pros
It's amazing the lengths that this company goes through to cover bad reviews. I wouldn't be surprised if someone posts a 5 star review right after seeing this one. Let's start with the pros - The salary is above average compared to what you would get else where. You might think "holy crap, I just got an awesome deal!", but scroll down and read the cons.
Cons
Boy oh boy, where do I start? 1. The management style is VERY similar to chinaman companies. Basically, you have to work overtime without pay until 9 - 11 am on a regular basis. It's understandable during peak periods, but to do this consistently month after month is ridiculous. The management is more concerned with cutting costs and shoving down as many projects as they can onto your team. They will leech everything…
Show More
Advice to Management
I don't know what to say. Their chinaman ways will never change because they love exploiting workers. I cursed that place when I left. I just hope my friends will do the same and leave.
Helpful (18)

Note the weasel wording in the reply below:
Fusionex Response Nov 4, 2015 – Manager
Thank you for your sharing. We take such feedback / employee experience seriously and will use it to further improve our processes and methods. We are sorry to hear of your experience with us. We would have appreciated it if you had raised these concerns earlier with our HR team. Fusionex has many different initiative streams running, ranging from educational to challenging in terms of complexity. Staff are deployed to different streams depending on a combination of their individual capacity and preference in terms of learning curve and experience.

As we have had relatively few departures in the past few months, we can identify that you were probably in one of the more challenging streams where you may have suffered setbacks in personal expectations for delivery. We regret that you experienced this, and would like to invite you to come forward and meet with us to iron out these concerns. Your feedback remains appreciated. Less
The person writing the review really bad luck get so short-changed. My experience in the company way different, maybe I'm lucky....

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0377sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:09 PM