Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

teoanne
post Jun 23 2010, 08:18 PM

Casual
325 posts

you can check your CCRIS at Bank Negara. Proceed to the main building, go to the self service computers there marked CCRIS, slot in your IC and voila, u can print your CCRIS statement out. Cannot print more than once though. And once every 3 months only.
teoanne
post Oct 12 2011, 11:08 PM

Casual
325 posts

based on what you are earning, you can pay off the credit card debt in no time. that should be your first priority

QUOTE(jeebjeeb @ Oct 12 2011, 10:59 PM)
people i need some serious advice...similar to many stories/examples, i have outstanding CC debt with 3 banks..total abt 18k.....didnt realise it until recently when i return to msia....called up banks to check and was told no payment in the past 2 years...not even min payment....now i need to get a housing loan. My questions:
1) Im pretty sure my record will be charcoal black in citris....what abt ctos?

2) Did some research, was told i 'might' be able to get a loan frm mbsb. I'll be going to retrieve my cicris n ctos record.....my concern is....will 18k go into ctos? cos i was told mbsb will check ctos....but will they check cicris?

3) In the application form there's a column to declare outstanding debt with other banks.....should i declare or not? Since if they dont check cicris and if...IF im clean in ctos

4) Any other co-op/financial institution will approve my loan? Heard that bank islam is not so strict?

Im currently earning fix salary of 10k a mth with no other loan/financial committment other than the 18k outstanding.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:47 PM