Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

maru
post Apr 23 2012, 06:30 PM

Regular
1,191 posts

hi....can a person owe cards debts n apply for bankruptcy ?

amount around 40-50k

Added on April 23, 2012, 6:48 pmHi people,

I currently on CTOS due to supplementary card from my mother. Just found out recently only. Call MBF to do waiver but they dont let. They said cases like husband n wife, bf n gf , boss n employee can be waived but not for mother n son. Their debts inheritable to their child. So my question how true is this ? The amount is quite big for me to settle. I just a supplementary card holder during my study time, used for 3 months , thats all

Anyone r good in this matter? need professional help

This post has been edited by maru: Apr 23 2012, 06:48 PM
maru
post Apr 24 2012, 12:30 AM

Regular
1,191 posts

I arguing with them today. The manager told me fully liable. Ask me settle 100%. Boon u got number for me to refer? Was planing to complain at mca. My first thought la. They said 2010 is the year that supp holder not liable for anything. When the age I holding supp card was the year I still studying in uni. I spent max rm500 only for the card. For petrol sake n now I held up for this liability issue.

I just part time credit card agent. And I stop doin home loan. Was ex banker. So Ppl pm me. I just refer them to my fren as lead to them only
maru
post Apr 24 2012, 08:47 AM

Regular
1,191 posts

in this case i dont mind to pay for my own spending....

after fair talk with the manager itself, he really told me there wont be anyway out for me. well gonna try FMB first. Thanks boon
maru
post Apr 24 2012, 02:06 PM

Regular
1,191 posts

QUOTE(b00n @ Apr 24 2012, 07:47 AM)
Contact FMB here http://www.fmb.org.my/

But like I mentioned before, you could still possible be liable for the supp card spending.
FMB only handle dispute cases only....

Added on April 24, 2012, 2:31 pmjust called up BNM

something u guys might want to know....

those supplementary card holder issue after 2006, they not liable for whatsoever principal owed but only the spending for supplementary itself only

those card issued before 2006, supplementary liable for full amount

my case....principal before 2006, supplementary 2007 , now the officer need to double confirm before can let me know the conclusion.

This post has been edited by maru: Apr 24 2012, 02:31 PM
maru
post Apr 25 2012, 09:06 AM

Regular
1,191 posts

they said since my card issued after 2006 (supp)

they said should be no issue for me to liable only my own usage, but now MBF might play dirty and wan me to pay off everything.

BNM advised me take a softcopy of my credit card agreement, and carefully study the TnC. Then if not happy can come forward to BNM n complain.

kinda weird that i cant just straight away complain, they asked me to tell MBF BNM got such rule and hope they treat me fairly....now waiting MBF side to review this case.
maru
post Jul 25 2012, 09:18 AM

Regular
1,191 posts

Hi people,

i cleared my CTOS last May 2012, how long does it take to remove my name from system?

is there any faster way to remove it? as i wanna get car loan

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0598sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:30 PM