Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

ericyeoh
post Oct 28 2010, 02:14 PM

15 posts

For everyone has loan with bank, pls pay accordingly.. when u r in ccris, it is really very difficult for you to apply car loan nowadays.

Lately I found out I have these problems, although I have settled all the loans including housing loan, car loan and cc in mid of the month, all banks still rejected my application even until now still no one can tell me the exact reason they rejected my application.

Plan to go to BNM and CTOS to check the status and don know can apply after 6 months or even longer, ie, 1 year.

Now I really very in trouble as my old car seems going to breakdown anytime, I may have no car or spend much to repair the old car (12 yrs old car) which not worth to repair. I already cancelled all credit cards and fully settle, now using debit mastercard...

Just an experience to share with everyone here. Better monitor or else, you will have the same problem like me sad.gif
ericyeoh
post Nov 1 2010, 09:31 PM

15 posts

I agree with you Nemoexcel. I was a lousy paymaster before.

However, finally there was a bank has offered me the car loan ... Huh.. Think I am so lucky.

This is a new start for me and will monitor my payment on time in future to avoid this happen again, this is really a good lesson for me.

Today read newspaper, there is a statement which is very true for sharing:-

Income - expenses = savings (wrong)
Income - savings = expenses (correct)
ericyeoh
post Nov 23 2010, 09:52 PM

15 posts

hmm... the logo is an animal in yellow colour smile.gif
ericyeoh
post Feb 22 2011, 05:15 PM

15 posts

After last year oct got problem with ccris and settled all loan, finally i managed to obtain car loan at 80k in nov after the officer appealed for my request. Last week went to bank negara print ccris report, only owing car loan 80k which was just approved in nov last year, all 0000 and one cc which they convinced me not to terminate (limit is 5k). All records show good in cc. 00000200001000. Still owing abt 4k and can fully settle 2 months later. The cc approved date was revised to nov 2010

Now I got problem here, my company will send me to India for training. I got to stay there more than 2 weeks or max to 1 months. The company will request us to pay first and claim later.

For this huge expenses predicted, I called the cc to increase my limit and was rejected. Now I will to apply another new cc but not sure whether I can apply successful or not.

My monthly pay is 7500, car loan instalment 1500 and outstanding 4k for cc. Anyone can advise with my current condition, will I get the cc?
ericyeoh
post Mar 2 2011, 07:36 PM

15 posts

Submitted 2 application to one local and foreign cc company. Hope will get approval or else, don know how when I am in India. Really a very good and priced lesson for me being in bad payment record b4.
ericyeoh
post Mar 5 2011, 05:26 PM

15 posts

Finally my 2 cc applications were approved. Both approved CL is 20k. A challenge fir me to use it carefully. This thread is really educated and make everyone aware how important to maintain good payment attitude. Thank you lyn smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0171sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:02 PM