Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

Nuke
post Nov 29 2012, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

Hey, any idea if bank will go through all credit history details for new supplementary card request? Let say if I would like to request supplementary card for my wife, but her name is already blacklisted by another bank.. is she still eligible?
Nuke
post Dec 22 2016, 11:38 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Dec 21 2016, 05:29 PM)
If u ask for restructuring of PTPTN there will be a note in your CCRIS which will also be red flagged by any bank who looked at it.

Speaking of which, I heard Public Bank dont use CCRIS any longer..
maybe CTOS

not in million years that Bank will go away from CCRIS
Nuke
post Jul 23 2018, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(johnyap1993 @ Jul 23 2018, 02:21 PM)
The bank has to update by 30th of every month in order for CCRIS to update on the following month 15th. If the bank missed this deadline, then you will have to wait for another month.

I took a personal loan with JCL Credit two months ago while I was still under AKPK (still have the last one about RM 6k at that time). I took it just to have credit file onboard but surprisingly JCL is not listed on my CCRIS. Gonna close it down sson.

Housing loan and Credit Card are a sure no no. I think I got lucky with JCL also because they are classified as non-banks, probably a different risk appetite.
Really depends, my JCL loan is the same as normal loan interest.
Hey Bro, Interested to know more about JCL. They accept those who are under AKPK? I'm planning to apply for PL to clear off my outstanding debts under AKPK and refinance the house to settle the PL.
Nuke
post Feb 13 2019, 11:43 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

Guys, just wanna check.. anyone heard of CCJ Consultant based at Taman Desa? Received a text from them saying they can help to do refinance property even though the name is blacklisted. Scam?
Nuke
post Jun 8 2021, 04:18 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

I have one personal loan under Special Attention Account that I've been paying bank through Debt Collector Agency. Recently I check my latest ccris using eccris and bought my latest CTOS report but this particular personal loan account is no longer showing in both ccris and ctos. I wonder what happen to this account. The loan is supposed to finish by 2024.

Any idea guys?
Nuke
post Jan 6 2022, 03:55 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(owllo @ Dec 30 2021, 06:36 PM)
Lucky lah you.. fast fast go apply new loan to settle your existing loan. I have customer also like that, and his loan is approved😘
just approved to re-finance my house biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0568sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:04 PM