Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

MUM
post Oct 19 2016, 07:19 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Oct 19 2016, 07:10 AM)
Make a police report that I lost ic to protect myself?
hmm.gif I guess, that is 1 way,....but come to think of it....I think it is not effective to deny or push the liability away...
does the replaced new IC has a revision number or date of issued?

your new replaced ic and the one that is lost, the is the same except for the face.....
Photostat it whiter may blocks some features off... devil.gif
MUM
post Mar 12 2019, 09:52 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(missboo @ Mar 12 2019, 09:46 AM)
Hi. May I ask here regarding ccris report. How long the credit application report will be kept in ccris report?

This is because I applied for credit card in July last year and when I inquired the bank, I was informed that my application was rejected in the same month and I asked the bank to update the credit bureaus. In December, I found out that the application is still listed in my ccris as pending. I emailed the bank to update the ccris which the bank informed that they will take action.

Now, it is already March, the application is still listed as pending in my ccris report. I want to make big purchase in May, hence I want to apply a new credit card and I afraid that it might affect the application if the application I made in July last year is still in my ccris report as pending. I thought that the credit application will disappear from my ccris after 6 months, but no? How long it will be there?
Maybe that bank want to play safe?...they will wait a period of time to see any other failure to the score card?
Maybe you can check your on CCRIS to determine if the bank is tell the truth?

https://www.permohonan.my/semakan-ccris-onl...melalui-eccris/

MUM
post Mar 12 2019, 10:02 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(missboo @ Mar 12 2019, 09:58 AM)
what do you mean by 'they will wait a period of time to see any other failure to the score card'?

I check my ccriss online every month to see if the application is still there. I thought after 6 month, it will be gone. This is not normal right? Then I have no other choice but to CC my email to BNM so that action will be taken.
thumbup.gif this is a good route to go thumbsup.gif
tell us the results will you
MUM
post Mar 12 2019, 10:09 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(missboo @ Mar 12 2019, 09:58 AM)
what do you mean by 'they will wait a period of time to see any other failure to the score card'?

I check my ccriss online every month to see if the application is still there. I thought after 6 month, it will be gone. This is not normal right? Then I have no other choice but to CC my email to BNM so that action will be taken.
just found this....

Answer:
The credit report only shows outstanding or active accounts, pending credit application, and approved credit applications for the last 12 months.

http://creditbureau.bnm.gov.my/faqs.html
MUM
post Sep 25 2019, 12:35 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(watabakiu @ Sep 25 2019, 10:09 AM)
if one is under AKPK, can he apply for car loan?
according to him,....YES and here is his reason....
https://www.lawyerment.com/answers/question...nk-housing-loan
MUM
post Dec 16 2019, 12:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(chesterst @ Dec 16 2019, 10:25 AM)
I have a question:
My concern is about the debt / utilisation ratio as charge card does not carry a credit limit per say, would it impact in any bad way? I wonder what figure appears on the CCRIS report as the credit limit for the charge card?

Please help to enlighten me. Thanks.
the CCRIS reports contains includes ...
Includes information on outstanding amount, limits, payment behaviour, arrears and legal status if any.
*This would exclude any accounts which have been fully settled.
(but it does not shows the usage..... biggrin.gif )

How to read CCRIS report
https://www.imoney.my/articles/how-to-read-your-ccris-report

MUM
post Jan 12 2020, 08:52 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(mls_gamer @ Jan 12 2020, 08:49 PM)
Guys and girls, i dunno where to seek solution for my cases below, so i ask here:

This afternoon i went to a Seri pajam office to check either i'm still able to borrow a new loan for a new house, so the person in charge send my details to LOANPLUS for loan check..
Operator from LOANPLUS called me, told me that i got car loan etc...that all correct.. but the operator also told me that i got apply a personal loan on last year December with amount rm18K ... i never apply any personal loan for my whole life...
So, where and how do i check which bank someone that used my details for borrow personal loan on December 2019 ?
try CCRIS check
https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=...131.M8dRV1w4eXQ

btw,...just beware of Macau scam
ex....
A 45-year-old rubber tapper from Pahang received a call from a bank officer in Kuala Lumpur. The officer claimed that the victim owed RM7,000 in outstanding card payments.

When the victim said that he had never opened a bank account in Kuala Lumpur, the officer said that the victim’s credit card was being used by someone else who had made a cash advance withdrawal.
https://www.imoney.my/articles/common-money-scams
MUM
post Feb 8 2020, 06:29 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(IGNisIGN @ Feb 8 2020, 05:30 PM)
Can anyone guide me here? I've been bankrupt for more than 10 years.

I would like to clear it. What are the procedures?

Many thanks
while waiting for responses or if you cannot wait for responses, you can try to contact them for advise....

CAWANGAN JABATAN INSOLVENSI MALAYSIA (MdI)
https://apps.mdi.gov.my/direktori/
MUM
post Mar 5 2020, 08:39 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(manydupe @ Mar 5 2020, 08:10 PM)
Bounce cheque record will be keep forever by bank?
looks like there is a rollover time frame...
https://www.lawyerment.com/library/kb/Banki...ccount/1590.htm
MUM
post Mar 6 2020, 06:21 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(blibala @ Mar 5 2020, 08:55 PM)
If credit card application rejected will it show in ccris amd affect credit score?
according to this....
What factors determine your credit score?
A credit score is determined based on your payment history, credit mix, the amount of loans you owed, the length of credit history, applications on new credit and legal track record. These factors will determine your creditworthiness, reflect your attitude in taking care of your loans, stating your capital or assets and your ability to pay off the debts.

https://www.mobiversa.com/blog/2019/08/30/c...score-malaysia/

MUM
post Apr 3 2020, 01:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(MoneyChaser @ Apr 3 2020, 01:17 PM)
    -  his loan was rejected , we ran a CTOS report and found out he has one Credit Card which was in Status Written Off under special attention in year 2015 while he was still employed .
The question is now how do we clear the written off credit card ?

- Can he just walk in to the bank and pay off the written off balance and improve his CCRIS scoring from Red to Green ?
      - is there any risk in doing so , being risked by legal or bankrupcy or further fine by the banks ?
Any comments and ideas will be great
while waiting for real value added responses, my agar agar kaypoh suggestion is....

Can he just walk in to the bank and pay off the written off balance and improve his CCRIS scoring from Red to Green ?
Can try their CS contacts first instead of direct walk in (prevent waste of time), for your record may have been "locked", call CS to ask for action to do.....
After you settled the debt, it will depends on how fast the bank will inform the CTOS....

- is there any risk in doing so , being risked by legal or bankrupcy or further fine by the banks ?
most probably addition charges will be incurred.....
as there is a minimum owed amount before they will can proceed with bankruptcy proceeding.
MUM
post Apr 10 2020, 12:07 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(Fragden @ Apr 10 2020, 11:56 AM)
Thanks! Hmm I wonder if the bank will persist with collection after 6 years? Or it will be moved to bad debt non recovery...
my agar agar guess is, it depends on the amount owed,....
MUM
post Jun 9 2020, 08:14 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(PariDsouza @ Jun 9 2020, 01:33 AM)
Hi.

I had taken RM10K loan from a loan shark through my brother few years back. When i wanted settle i give the money to my brother as he told me he will settle with them with discounted amount. I believed him never even ask for the receipt. And i didnt receive any calls from the loan shark either.

Now my name is under ctos. I confront my brother now he admit that he have used the money. My house refinance loan is under process. I need to settle those 10k to clear the ctos. But the loan shark registered only m500 in ctos not 10k.

Can i seek ctos's help to settle this? Is there any mediator in ctos tht will help talk to the loan shrk people to reduce the amount? Please help me guys. Any way to come oit of this situation?
according to this...

Got problems, who do you call? Chong!
he is the head of MCA’s Public Services and Complaints Department, which include facing loan sharks on a weekly basis,

http://www.mca.org.my/2/Content/SinglePage...1812&_param2=TS

MUM
post Jun 25 2020, 06:59 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(aleyna58 @ Jun 25 2020, 06:44 PM)
Hi i have trade reference on CTOS but already made payment to it. but the company refuse to delete. what can i do?

it makes me hard getting loan/cc
according to this, .....
Know what can be removed
Outdated, negative information.
In most cases, negative information, even when accurate, won’t haunt you forever, especially when it has been settled.
Your credit report may reflect lawsuits, judgments, liens, foreclosures, bankruptcy, late payments, and charged-off accounts for a number of years.
Once the relevant time period has lapsed, you may have the information removed from your credit report.
Do check with us for timelines for such information to be displayed, and when the information can be removed from your report.
https://ctoscredit.com.my/personal/remove-c...nformation%20is.

MUM
post Jun 25 2020, 07:06 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(aleyna58 @ Jun 25 2020, 07:04 PM)
Hi MUM,

If i have my bank slip (with that shop name) and shop Ofiicial Receipt is it enough to forward it to CTOS because i asked the shop for release letter they said no such thing.
what is stated in the receipt?
it could be payment for recent purchases not the full IOU repayment.
MUM
post Jun 29 2020, 07:27 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(datolee32 @ Jun 29 2020, 07:17 PM)
Oh, thank you. I called to them, all of the centers are not open, seem like cannot do eccris registration in this period.
i am sure, just few days/weeks ago, there was a post by a forummer mentioning that me got the ccris report thru emails...
just not sure where that post is now....
MUM
post Aug 2 2020, 12:44 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(Noyoudontcare @ Aug 2 2020, 12:25 PM)
If someone has bad debt with the bank and the bank already wrote off that amount and sold that debt to third party how do we know which third party the debt was sold to? Or can he still contact the bank to settle the bad debt?
ctos or ccris got show details of which bank you are having outstanding debt with??
MUM
post Aug 6 2020, 08:48 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(lifenoreturn @ Aug 6 2020, 08:43 PM)
Hi Guys,

I would like to know if I have sole proprietary business or partnership business interests , will this be shown in CTOS report. So far, all the samples I have gone through it only shows the SDN BHD business. Thank you.
do you have credit facilities taken under your business's name?

What information does a CTOS report provide?

To begin with, a CTOS report contains an individual or a company’s identification credentials like full name, identity number and business registration number.

It then details information whether the subscriber has ever been declared bankrupt in the past, what is the status of a legal case filed against the subscriber, the subscriber’s business exposure, business ownerships and whether the subscriber has been a director of a business or not.
https://www.iproperty.com.my/guides/credit-...AiAAEgK0DvD_BwE

This post has been edited by MUM: Aug 6 2020, 08:52 PM
MUM
post Aug 6 2020, 09:16 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(lifenoreturn @ Aug 6 2020, 09:00 PM)
Hi MUM,

No credit facilities. Just enterprise/proprietary and partnership business registration with no business activities so far. Will these kind of business be shown in the CTOS report. I am sure the SDN BHD will be shown. Thank you.
based on their website....
The most important characteristic of a CTOS report is that it derives information from various sources in the public domain like Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM), legal notices in newspapers, government gazettes, Malaysia Department of Insolvency (MDI), National Registration Department (NRD), Registrar of Societies (ROS) and information provided by creditors, ‘trade referees’ or by the subject themselves.
https://www.iproperty.com.my/guides/credit-...AiAAEgK0DvD_BwE

Many Malaysia business transactions are conducted on credit. So this is important for the company evaluate business credit risk before deciding to trade with them or agreeing to credit terms.
https://malaysiasme.wordpress.com/

since it allows your supplier to access your registered company profile...thus i think it will shows....
i think only yeah....never had a chance to own one yet...
MUM
post Aug 10 2020, 12:55 AM

10k Club
All Stars
13,206 posts

QUOTE(yongs90 @ Aug 9 2020, 11:02 PM)
CTOS will keep record of cancelled credit card for how long?
Any unsettled debt under those cancelled cards?

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:56 AM