Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

garagesell
post Sep 26 2011, 03:28 AM

Regular
1,310 posts

QUOTE(forgetmeanot @ Sep 12 2011, 09:07 PM)
hi

i hav some question, Currently having AKPK program. Planning to change to banking job.

Will bank accept those candicate with AKPK ?

ADVICE FOR YOU.. YOU WONT GET YOUR JOB! TRUST ME! RHB HR TOLD ME THAT ANYONE HAD BLACKLIST OR AKPK WONT ABLE TO GET THE JOB FROM BANK!

QUOTE(erictan26 @ Sep 24 2011, 12:03 AM)
6 years back i do got debt with 6 banks( mostly credit card) and seek assistance from akpk before it turns worst and finally settle all within 2 years.
recently i need some cash and going for personal loan but got rejected by maybank, al rahji ,scb,alliance and cimb. Alrahji and scb rejected due to i dont have any credit card nor any loan for the moment and the application is not even been consider by bank.

I went to bank negara to check ccris and the record is clean.

my monthly salary is 7500 and with all document: epf/income tax/bank statement/salary slip.

may be because of the akpk case? but i have settle all before getting worst. i think shall be the ambank case, i still remember that when i already start the akpk scheme for several months, their legal department still issue me court summon. After i have clarify with them, they just ask me to ignore it since i already have restructure it. But will the summon record still appear in ctos and that the reason why i still in many bank's black list.

just hard to believe with RM7500 monthly salary( without any loan/credit card for the moment) and still hard to get a single personal loan.

the only issue that i can think of shall be the ambank case and shall be state in ctos. Even i have settle it years ago but it's seem will in ctos record forever??

SERIOUSLY MY FRIEND! IN MALAYSIA, WE CALLED THAT AS COMMUNIST! EVEN YOU MAKE THING BETTER BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU CHANCE! WHAT TO DO? VOTE PR LA! KICK CTOS OUT!. In UK, as long as you settle everything, after a month, you will still get your loan. same apply to USA or what we called developed country! CHEERS

chuck_blusher
post Sep 26 2011, 01:11 PM

3 posts

I don't know if this thread are the right place for me to know the answer. I have a problem with personal loan. Since i can't pay and now I receive the letter from court action. For information, i make a loan with RHB about rm 9000. So what should i do?if i don't attend the court, will i get arrested or what?i'm really scared..plzz help me
sharilazri
post Sep 26 2011, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
144 posts

QUOTE(chuck_blusher @ Sep 26 2011, 01:11 PM)
I don't know if this thread are the right place for me to know the answer. I have a problem with personal loan. Since i can't pay and now I receive the letter from court action. For information, i make a loan with RHB about rm 9000. So what should i do?if i don't attend the court, will i get arrested or what?i'm really scared..plzz help me
Did you ever try to call up that bank officer in charge?
yong417
post Sep 27 2011, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(garagesell @ Sep 26 2011, 03:28 AM)

ADVICE FOR YOU.. YOU WONT GET YOUR JOB! TRUST ME!  RHB HR TOLD ME THAT ANYONE HAD BLACKLIST OR AKPK WONT ABLE TO GET THE JOB FROM BANK!

SERIOUSLY MY FRIEND!  IN MALAYSIA, WE CALLED THAT AS COMMUNIST! EVEN YOU MAKE THING BETTER BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU CHANCE! WHAT TO DO? VOTE PR LA! KICK CTOS OUT!. In UK, as long as you settle everything, after a month, you will still get your loan. same apply to USA or what we called developed country! CHEERS

wat's the relationship between ctos and bn/pr???? hmm.gif

6 years back i do got debt with 6 banks( mostly credit card) and seek assistance from akpk before it turns worst and finally settle all within 2 years.
recently i need some cash and going for personal loan but got rejected by maybank, al rahji ,scb,alliance and cimb. Alrahji and scb rejected due to i dont have any credit card nor any loan for the moment and the application is not even been consider by bank.

my monthly salary is 7500 and with all document: epf/income tax/bank statement/salary slip.

may be because of the akpk case? but i have settle all before getting worst. i think shall be the ambank case, i still remember that when i already start the akpk scheme for several months, their legal department still issue me court summon. After i have clarify with them, they just ask me to ignore it since i already have restructure it. But will the summon record still appear in ctos and that the reason why i still in many bank's black list.

just hard to believe with RM7500 monthly salary( without any loan/credit card for the moment) and still hard to get a single personal loan.

the only issue that i can think of shall be the ambank case and shall be state in ctos. Even i have settle it years ago but it's seem will in ctos record forever??
check ur ctos, esp section D and E (some banks look into section E as well), see if there are any records.... try to clarify with the bank if u have settled the o/s while the record still shows 'on-going' status... or if possible, u can provide documentary evidence to ctos to show that u have settled ur case...

hope this helps smile.gif

QUOTE(ericwen @ Sep 25 2011, 08:24 AM)
hi everyone,

wanna check. if i have a credit card and has debt around rm5,000. But I always consistent paying off more than the minimum but not total amount.

Already 3 years from now. I never late for min. payment.

So will i be blacklisted in CTOS or CCRIS too?

I know the interests sux .. but if it does, then i have to settle off the debt soon?

one more question, what if i don't pay my tmnet bills few years back .. will i get blacklisted too by CTOS and CCRIS? just wonder smile.gif

Any help? Thanks.
1) No for both CCRIS / CTOS

2) CCRIS - NO , CTOS - not sure

QUOTE(chuck_blusher @ Sep 26 2011, 01:11 PM)
for legal advise, u have to check with ur lawyer...

anyhow, i don't think one will get arrested (or put into jail) for some default in commercial loan sweat.gif sweat.gif

it is advisable that u go to the bank and discuss with the bank officer how ur loan can be settled, not hiding and hoping that the bank forget about u...

akpk might help u in the negotiation smile.gif
miloy2k
post Sep 27 2011, 12:20 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]
All Stars
14,807 posts

the other way around, when you apply for credit card/etc loan, maybe can attached the related document like photocopy of settlemet letter, ccriss report or etc.

A fren of mind did that and walla loan approve nod.gif

Added on September 27, 2011, 12:24 pmas for my case, my name still blacklist under ctos for few month due to wrongly charge by maxis. Every-time I want to open a new phone line I need to bring settlement/cancelation letter doh.gif

This post has been edited by miloy2k: Sep 27 2011, 12:25 PM
ericwen
post Sep 30 2011, 11:30 AM

Casual
357 posts

sorry a noob question. so where do i check my CTOS? i just walk in to BNM like that?
b00n
post Sep 30 2011, 01:52 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(ericwen @ Sep 30 2011, 11:30 AM)
sorry a noob question. so where do i check my CTOS? i just walk in to BNM like that?
Pls refer CTOS website: http://www.ctos.com.my/CTOSHOME/home.htm
Especially here: http://202.186.60.146/CTOSHOME/selfcheck.html
ericwen
post Sep 30 2011, 02:11 PM

Casual
357 posts

thanks so much smile.gif how about checking ccris? can i find that too?

or i go ctos office, i can know my ccris too?
miloy2k
post Sep 30 2011, 04:26 PM

[[[[[IMPERIAL ARMY]]]]]
All Stars
14,807 posts

QUOTE(ericwen @ Sep 30 2011, 02:11 PM)
thanks so much smile.gif how about checking ccris? can i find that too?

or i go ctos office, i can know my ccris too?
go to the nearest bank negara
b00n
post Sep 30 2011, 06:15 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

http://creditbureau.bnm.gov.my/index.php?lang=en

Specifically this link: http://creditbureau.bnm.gov.my/index.php?c...7&ac=10&lang=en
ericwen
post Sep 30 2011, 10:34 PM

Casual
357 posts

thanks for sharing smile.gif

i doubt i am blacklisted, but no harm go and check to make sure all is okay smile.gif
erictan26
post Oct 3 2011, 06:52 AM

Getting Started
144 posts

just went to ctos, got 2 bad record:

1) BSN: settle the outstanding years ago but didn't update, the staff said BSN do not engage them for the service anymore so they couldn't update any latest info. So need to show then the settlement letter.

2) P1 under section E: Several years ago when they started the service, i am using their service but cancel it due to no coverage. The staff agreed on it and just retutrn back the terminal. But now they are putting my name under section E without any figure shown.
sharilazri
post Oct 3 2011, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
144 posts

Beware of P1. My dad kena also..
nooboy
post Oct 3 2011, 08:59 PM

Casual
499 posts

my fren got balance hutang CC m13k

this month he got no money to pay..

so my question here

if he dont use AKPK, direct discuss with bank. izit possible?

Added on October 3, 2011, 9:12 pmi think i post @ wrong section tongue.gif

sorry if OT ya geng

This post has been edited by nooboy: Oct 3 2011, 09:12 PM
SUSjflcorp
post Oct 11 2011, 08:10 AM

DrFeelGood
1,219 posts

QUOTE(nooboy @ Oct 3 2011, 08:59 PM)
my fren got balance hutang CC m13k

this month he got no money to pay..
so my question here

if he dont use AKPK, direct discuss with bank. izit possible?

Added on October 3, 2011, 9:12 pmi think i post @ wrong section tongue.gif

sorry if OT ya geng
Akpk is the last resort. Only when the banks refuse to discuss with you, then approach Akpk. But once Akpk agrees to step in, then the banks can't harrass you anymore.
Hazam
post Oct 11 2011, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

I have one question here, list of Blacklisted names for MARA Study Loans under CTOS or CCRIS?

b00n
post Oct 11 2011, 07:38 PM

delusional
Group Icon
VIP
9,137 posts

QUOTE(Hazam @ Oct 11 2011, 06:01 PM)
I have one question here, list of Blacklisted names for MARA Study Loans under CTOS or CCRIS?
Definitely not under CCRIS because CCRIS is a reporting platform for all financial institution under the purview of BNM mainly banks.
oldpistol
post Oct 11 2011, 07:45 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

i already clear my outstanding CC amount 6k on August 2011 - selepas 2 tahun x bayar apa-apa @_@. If i want to apply CC now, will bank approve my application? Thanks.
digitalz
post Oct 11 2011, 08:19 PM

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
2,030 posts

QUOTE(oldpistol @ Oct 11 2011, 07:45 PM)
i already clear my outstanding CC amount 6k on August 2011 - selepas 2 tahun x bayar apa-apa @_@. If i want to apply CC now, will bank approve my application? Thanks.
If your record is clean now, yes. After running some background checks and stuff, they would probably approve your application. Before I forget, it still depend on the bank though, as banks have the right to refuse the approval of your CC. Some banks are really easy, some banks are really strict. Just to ask, any income statements and stuff?

This post has been edited by digitalz: Oct 11 2011, 08:21 PM
oldpistol
post Oct 12 2011, 06:40 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

of coz i have...

158 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0176sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:33 PM