Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 104 105 106 107 108 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

idobez
post Dec 2 2016, 02:56 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Hello all sifus.

If I'm about to become a guarantor for car loan to my husband, do I need to have the eligibility equivalent as a borrower (clean CCRIS) ?

Many thanks.
cmk96
post Dec 4 2016, 06:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,085 posts

Age of loan is someting incorrect in my opinion... i had a house loan in 2008 and refinanced it in 2012...

But no information on refinancing in the ctos report. Straight i saw 2012 on my house loan. Thefore lender will think my credit history is just 4 yrs old.... not 8 yrs.

sherynchans
post Dec 6 2016, 08:21 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

Hi all, I have an enquiry..

I have the ccris report from the ctos website. It said that my ptptn repayment is not done from Dec 15 to Jun 16. I didn't know I have any due payment until Jun and I have settle the due payment and now still paying by monthly.

My problem is, I have applied a few credit card and all rejected. Now I'm very worried as I'm planning to buy house next year.

Will my Ccris report affect the loan? And how can my report be cleaned?
lifebalance
post Dec 6 2016, 08:39 PM

Licensed Financial Planner & Financial Adviser's Rep.
All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 6 2016, 08:21 PM)

I have the ccris report from the ctos website. It said that my ptptn repayment is not done from Dec 15 to Jun 16. I didn't know I have any due payment until Jun and I have settle the due payment and now still paying by monthly.

My problem is, I have applied a few credit card and all rejected. Now I'm very worried as I'm planning to buy house next year.

If you've fully settled it and continued to pay monthly thereafter then it's fine.
Madgeniusfigo
post Dec 9 2016, 10:12 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(idobez @ Dec 2 2016, 03:56 PM)
Hello all sifus.

If I'm about to become a guarantor for car loan to my husband, do I need to have the eligibility equivalent as a borrower (clean CCRIS) ?

Many thanks.
Dear idobez,

1. NOt to say clean ccris, you need to have as a normal borrower as well, substantial info on your debt repayment, hence only bank will consider you are a strong backing guarantor, if main borrower, default. They can expect you with good credit payment and record to take up the payments.

Hence, you need to have a good profile as well.

Cheers

QUOTE(cmk96 @ Dec 4 2016, 07:25 PM)
Age of loan is someting incorrect in my opinion... i had a house loan in 2008 and refinanced it in 2012...

But no information on refinancing in the ctos report. Straight i saw 2012 on my house loan. Thefore lender will think my credit history is just 4 yrs old.... not 8 yrs.
Dear cmk96,

1. Usually CTOS doesn't show how long u hold the housing loan till to date

2. Usually how bank determines how long you held this property, they will request SPA / letter offer to justify how long you have this loan with you. Whether you need to pay RPGT or etc issues.

Cheers

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 6 2016, 09:21 PM)

Dear sherynchans,

1. YOu mean you receive the doc from ccris ctos provier like ramcredit?

2. If initially you have PTPTN issue, and you have settled it by correct methods. next month the arrears will be removed like sparkling clean debt

3. CCRIS rejection might due to few factors
-DSR not within
-Low income
etc

4. CCRIS will always affect loan approval.

5. If you have bad payment /arrears in the ccris record
- Settle the loan and cancel it, it will removed from your ccris
- Pay all the arrears and wait for 12months for the arrears to slowly being removed by monthly.

Just remember to pay debts promtly, hence it won't affect your ccris record. Best way XD

I only can give you brief solution as I don't really know what's your issues right now in your ccris.

Cheers
matrix88
post Dec 12 2016, 01:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

I have some outstanding dispute with TM, which had been years. They have engaged many lawyers (debt collectors) to approach me, everytime I have to explain the whole situation to them and they would advice me to go to TM to lodge report, I have done it few times, everytime it will subside for few months, then another lawyer will call me again and the whole story repeats by itself.

Recently 1 lawyer send SMS and called me, threatening if I do not pay up, they will blacklist me in CTOS.

Is this possible?
dannychen
post Dec 12 2016, 03:22 PM

Regular
1,158 posts

QUOTE(matrix88 @ Dec 12 2016, 01:49 AM)
I have some outstanding dispute with TM, which had been years. They have engaged many lawyers (debt collectors) to approach me, everytime I have to explain the whole situation to them and they would advice me to go to TM to lodge report, I have done it few times, everytime it will subside for few months, then another lawyer will call me again and the whole story repeats by itself.

Recently 1 lawyer send SMS and called me, threatening if I do not pay up, they will blacklist me in CTOS.

Is this possible?
yes, they can black list you in ctos. why don't you try to seek for skmm/cfm for your dispute resolution?
matrix88
post Dec 12 2016, 08:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,099 posts

QUOTE(dannychen @ Dec 12 2016, 03:22 PM)
yes, they can black list you in ctos. why don't you try to seek for skmm/cfm for your dispute resolution?
any way of doing it? can enlighten me? thanks
Jasoncat
post Dec 13 2016, 01:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(dannychen @ Dec 12 2016, 03:22 PM)
There is a myth that CTOS is a blacklist but indeed it's not.
sherynchans
post Dec 13 2016, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(Madgeniusfigo @ Dec 9 2016, 02:12 PM)

Dear sherynchans,

1. YOu mean you receive the doc from ccris ctos provier like ramcredit?

2. If initially you have PTPTN issue, and you have settled it by correct methods. next month the arrears will be removed like sparkling clean debt

3. CCRIS rejection might due to few factors
-DSR not within
-Low income
etc

4. CCRIS will always affect loan approval.

5. If you have bad payment /arrears in the ccris record
- Settle the loan and cancel it, it will removed from your ccris
- Pay all the arrears and wait for 12months for the arrears to slowly being removed by monthly.

Just remember to pay debts promtly, hence it won't affect your ccris record. Best way XD

I only can give you brief solution as I don't really know what's your issues right now in your ccris.

Cheers
I got my ccris report from the ctos website. My issue is I'm concerned if I were to apply bank loan for property, will it get affected? As I have tried to apply few credit cards but all rejected due to my ccris . I only have ptptn loan. I have paid until due date and still continue paying monthly.

Thanks for the reply !

lifebalance
post Dec 13 2016, 04:20 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 04:17 PM)
I got my ccris report from the ctos website. My issue is I'm concerned if I were to apply bank loan for property, will it get affected? As I have tried to apply few credit cards but all rejected due to my ccris . I only have ptptn loan. I have paid until due date and still continue paying monthly.

Thanks for the reply !
so far if the CTOS have any record such as litigation or bankruptcy, it will affect you.

As for trade bureau, it'll be subject how much money you owe to the 3rd party company.

If your CCRIS is clean, then it's fine.
sherynchans
post Dec 13 2016, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Dec 13 2016, 08:20 AM)
so far if the CTOS have any record such as litigation or bankruptcy, it will affect you.

As for trade bureau, it'll be subject how much money you owe to the 3rd party company.

If your CCRIS is clean, then it's fine.
CCRIS clean as in 0 0 0 all the way? Mine due to ptptn from Dec15 to July 16 not 0. But after that until now,all are 0
lifebalance
post Dec 13 2016, 04:29 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 04:28 PM)
CCRIS clean as in 0 0 0 all the way? Mine due to ptptn from Dec15 to July 16 not 0. But after that until now,all are 0
most likely it's due to your PTPTN that they're not issuing you the CC.
sherynchans
post Dec 13 2016, 04:32 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Dec 13 2016, 08:29 AM)
most likely it's due to your PTPTN that they're not issuing you the CC.
Is there a way to rectify this?

Then will it be a problem for house loan application? As I just applied rumawip sad.gif I paid PTPTN every month but yet also kena..
lifebalance
post Dec 13 2016, 04:34 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 04:32 PM)

Then will it be a problem for house loan application? As I just applied rumawip sad.gif I paid PTPTN every month but yet also kena..
should be okay if you've paid up all the late outstanding for the PTPTN. Just provide the settlement of outstanding letter will do

sherynchans
post Dec 13 2016, 04:44 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Dec 13 2016, 08:34 AM)
should be okay if you've paid up all the late outstanding for the PTPTN. Just provide the settlement of outstanding letter will do
Thanks for the advice. I truly appreciate them biggrin.gif

lifebalance
post Dec 13 2016, 04:48 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 04:44 PM)
You're welcome
Madgeniusfigo
post Dec 14 2016, 09:53 AM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 05:17 PM)

Thanks for the reply !
QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 05:32 PM)

QUOTE(sherynchans @ Dec 13 2016, 05:44 PM)
Dear sherynchans

To settle PTPTN issues, there's 3 ways:

1. If you couldn't afford to pay for the outstanding, as it is too much to bear with, do Visit a PTPTN centre and ask for PTPTN debt restructuring, they will help you restructure your payment for the debt. However, you would need to pay off a certain amount of the outstanding loan, before they allow restructuring to take place. After that, they will provide you a letter of restructuring, 4 pages. Bank will calculate your installment based on the payment stated in the letter.

2. If you could bear with he outstanding amount, do Visit PTPTN centre, and settle the outstanding amount to remove the arrears. After that please do remember to pay your debt promptly!

3. Fully settled your PTPTN. Then the loan will removed from the ccris, After that, they will provide you a letter of settlement.

With above methods, will enable your loan to approved, given that PTPTN is the only obstacles.

Cheers

1tanmee
post Dec 15 2016, 08:01 AM

~noMNom~
970 posts

For AEON loan applications, do they check with CCRIS / CTOS?
aaronoid
post Dec 15 2016, 04:35 PM

Casual
441 posts

I recently just did my CCRIS and it showed that I had 3 arrears (1 in Jan, 1 in April and 1 in Sept) for my car loan. I was only aware about these arrears last month when I got a letter stating I was short by RM22. I promptly paid off the RM22 but I'm shocked to see that there were 3 arrears for my car loan in random months.

I plan to attend a property auction to purchase a property, would this impact my chances to get a loan? to my knowledge if loan is not approved for property auctions, I won't be able to get back my 10% deposit.

Thanks guys!

This post has been edited by aaronoid: Dec 15 2016, 04:37 PM

158 Pages « < 104 105 106 107 108 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:14 PM