Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

SUSSaladz
post Sep 1 2016, 06:55 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(aromachong @ Sep 1 2016, 05:46 PM)
settle your outstanding CCRIS still will show past bad record

it will only be cleared after 12 months rolling
Ya just as i suspected. I have 1 further question if you don't mind:

PTPTN has the right to request Bank Negara to delete off past bad records, correct?

If can maybe i can negotiate with PTPTN to pay half of the loan in return for the deletion of past bad records.

Thanks.
aromachong
post Sep 1 2016, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Trade Dispute
2,644 posts

This post has been edited by aromachong: Nov 5 2016, 06:22 PM
Madgeniusfigo
post Sep 8 2016, 05:50 AM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(nookie7 @ Sep 1 2016, 04:20 PM)
The other day i obtain my record from RAM, suddenly they mention there is a record of Dishonored Cheque reflected from 2013.
So many years suddenly still pops up.

directly escalate to the respective bank!
Dear

1. That's when your company has cheque bounce due to insufficient fund in the bank.

2, This will alert the bank on loan approval. If you hv such situation more than 4 times, bank will be reluctant to approve your loan if you submit loan application based on your business income. Because your company bank account always have insufficient fund in the bank, means lack of cash flow..

3. Yes, it will still appear in the RAM even years to come for this issue.

Cheers

QUOTE(Saladz @ Sep 1 2016, 05:19 PM)
Thanks for the reply guys.

But actually i am just settling the outstanding, not the full loan itself.

So as i know, although our record on outstanding will be cleared off from CCRIS, the banker can still check previous record to see if there is any "2" or "3" right?

Because as i have read, only settlement of full loan will completely clear off every record from CCRIS.

Any idea?
Dear,

1. If you want to reduce the outstanding amount to reduce your debt, then you can clear off half of the outstanding amount and next month it will reflect halfreduced outstandin in your ccris record. However, the debt will still appear in ccris with past record payment

2. If you want to permanently remove the ccris debt record that showing bad credit payment 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3 3... etc. Then you would need to settle the whole debt amount to the bank and then cancel the debt facility.

Cheers

QUOTE(Saladz @ Sep 1 2016, 07:55 PM)
Ya just as i suspected. I have 1 further question if you don't mind:

PTPTN has the right to request Bank Negara to delete off past bad records, correct?

If can maybe i can negotiate with PTPTN to pay half of the loan in return for the deletion of past bad records.

Thanks.
Dear

1. They is this possibility but they wont. They would prefer you pay it all off then have it removed from the ccris record. Else, after you paid half, removed from ccris record then you didn't commit in repaying it all, wouldn't they need to put another effort to list you back into the ccris again?

2. You can try and tell us how it goes.

Cheers
mucklampir
post Sep 10 2016, 10:41 PM

Casual
318 posts

Hi..

For CCRIS under the 'Application for Credit' section what does the status 'Approved by FI' mean?
lifebalance
post Sep 10 2016, 10:58 PM

Licensed Financial Planner & Financial Adviser's Rep.
All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Sep 10 2016, 10:41 PM)
Hi..

For CCRIS under the 'Application for Credit' section what does the status 'Approved by FI' mean?
Means you've taken up the loan from that bank for the credit application
jokerkiller
post Sep 10 2016, 11:28 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Sep 10 2016, 10:58 PM)
Means you've taken up the loan from that bank for the credit application
Laugh die me...... it mean approved oni don't mean oredi take up the loan. Dun simply bluff
lifebalance
post Sep 10 2016, 11:34 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(jokerkiller @ Sep 10 2016, 11:28 PM)
Laugh die me...... it mean approved oni don't mean oredi take up the loan.  Dun simply bluff
Yes it means the loan is approved and it's not taken up yet. If taken up then will start to pop up in the credit facility.

It can also mean the loan is approved and it's not taken up yet but will need the remove it from the bank queue system in order to apply for your next loan for approval.

This post has been edited by lifebalance: Sep 10 2016, 11:53 PM
aromachong
post Sep 11 2016, 03:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Trade Dispute
2,644 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Sep 10 2016, 10:41 PM)
Hi..

Approved by your bank means it's approved

accepted by customer - mean it's accepted by you

two different case
mucklampir
post Sep 11 2016, 07:55 AM

Casual
318 posts

QUOTE(aromachong @ Sep 11 2016, 03:57 AM)
Approved by your bank means it's approved

accepted by customer - mean it's accepted by you

two different case
FI is who? Customer?

I notice in the ccris status got these stages. Do i put the meaning correctly:

Pending - pending by the bank
Pending acceptance by customer - bank offer but not yet signed by customer
Approved by FI - accepted by customer

mucklampir
post Sep 11 2016, 07:59 AM

Casual
318 posts

QUOTE(lifebalance @ Sep 10 2016, 11:34 PM)
Yes it means the loan is approved and it's not taken up yet.  If taken up then will start to pop up in the credit facility.

It can also mean the loan is approved and it's not taken up yet but will need the remove it from the bank queue system in order to apply for your next loan for approval.
Taken up means what? Sign the loan offer?

Once sign the loan offer then next month ccris will move the status from 'application for credit' to outstanding credit'? Or wait until first disbursement?
lifebalance
post Sep 11 2016, 08:01 AM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Sep 11 2016, 07:55 AM)
FI is who? Customer?

FI is financial institution which is the bank that you applied with

Pending is still pending for approval
Approved by FI means offer is given out

If you've signed for the LO then it will move from credit application to credit facility and you'll start seeing the bank counting on the monthly installment

There are some cases LO is signed but loan agreement not signed, the bank will still move it to the credit facility but you'll see each month is zero, the impact here is that you can't apply for another loan as the other bank will see it as an added commitment until you inform that bank you signed the LO with to cancel the facility

This post has been edited by lifebalance: Sep 11 2016, 08:02 AM
Madgeniusfigo
post Sep 11 2016, 08:33 AM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Sep 10 2016, 11:41 PM)
Hi..

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Sep 11 2016, 08:55 AM)
FI is who? Customer?

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Sep 11 2016, 08:59 AM)
Taken up means what? Sign the loan offer?

Once sign the loan offer then next month ccris will move the status from 'application for credit' to outstanding credit'? Or wait until first disbursement?
Dear

1. Under APPLICATION FOR CREDIT : APProved by FI, means the loan facility has been approved by the bank and waiting for your acceptance.

2. FI is financial institution

3. Pending - loan in the process in approval
pending acceptance by customer: letter offer ready to be signed by you
Approved by FI: Loan has been approved.

4. taken up means, signed the letter offer, true.

5. Usually disbursement then will switch the facility from APPLICATION FOR CREDIT to your main CCRIS table record, showing O/S balance, credit limit etc..

Cheers
wywy2020
post Sep 13 2016, 03:32 PM

Regular
1,636 posts

PTPTN blacklisted in immigration, anyone experienced it before?
mind to share how u all deal with it?
lifebalance
post Sep 13 2016, 03:41 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(wywy2020 @ Sep 13 2016, 03:32 PM)
Must be quite serious case, better settle it with ptptn otherwise they will bar you from flying
Jasoncat
post Sep 13 2016, 10:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(wywy2020 @ Sep 13 2016, 03:32 PM)
Regularise your payment by clearing the arrears or restructure it (if no better option) or make full settlement. Your name shall be cleared by immigration in a day or two then.
Madgeniusfigo
post Sep 14 2016, 10:29 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(wywy2020 @ Sep 13 2016, 04:32 PM)
Dear

1. If it has already blacklisted in immigration, there isn't any much you could do but to settle the PTPTN or pay the outstanding amount and restructure the deal with PTPTN.

CHeers
turion64
post Sep 22 2016, 02:47 PM

look at all my stars!!
1,332 posts

sifus,

good day. i was a joined borrower for a housing loan but my name is not in the S&P for the property. currently am planning to purchase a property but unfortunately the bank will consider this as my third house (max 70% loan only) as i originally already have a house and my name used as second house borrower above.

now we are in the process to have the bank to remove my name as joint borrower for the loan of second house. my question is, if the removal is successful, when will the ccris/ctos data be updated? 15th of following month or 1 year later?

thanks!
Madgeniusfigo
post Sep 22 2016, 03:14 PM

Regular
1,451 posts

QUOTE(turion64 @ Sep 22 2016, 03:47 PM)
sifus,

good day. i was a joined borrower for a housing loan but my name is not in the S&P for the property. currently am planning to purchase a property but unfortunately the bank will consider this as my third house (max 70% loan only) as i originally already have a house and my name used as second house borrower above.

now we are in the process to have the bank to remove my name as joint borrower for the loan of second house. my question is, if the removal is successful, when will the ccris/ctos data be updated? 15th of following month or 1 year later?

thanks!
Dear

1. If you are the borrower for the housing loan, CCRIS will definitely show the debt, as it will consider as one of your commitments.

Hence will take out one of your 90% MOF slot.

2. If want to remove yourself from the joint loan, you would need to refinance the property to remove your self out.

3. It depends when your loan settlement done/ or disburse settle previous bank debt, on that month itself it is done, wait next month 10-14th, it will update in the ccris.

Cheers
pojiejapan
post Sep 22 2016, 03:48 PM

35 posts

Good day Madgeniusfigo,

I wanted to ask.

My current situation :
I recently applied for housing loan and after 2 weeks the financial adviser told me that the bank (Ambank) reject my loan due to I have 52 months outstanding for PTPTN (not my fault actually, Politechnic during my diploma does not submit the repayment suspension for Degree pursuer which cause PTPTN to think that I will start to pay after Diploma, -put that aside).

Now I wanted to know, I have around 7k outstanding for the PTPTN and trying to clear it using my KWSP No.2 Account and the advisor told me to wait 1 month after the full settlement before I can submit another loan to another bank.

The question is :
1. If I clear the full outstanding, will I have to wait 1 month or a letter from PTPTN can help to quicken the application.

or,

2. If I go for refinance for PTPTN payment (i dont pay full settlement), will the record after 1 month still be okay for any loan application?

additional question:
If I apply for KWSP Acc. No.2 opt, what document shall I bring? I heard Diploma transcript?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

This post has been edited by pojiejapan: Sep 22 2016, 03:49 PM
lifebalance
post Sep 22 2016, 04:14 PM

All Stars
10,029 posts

QUOTE(turion64 @ Sep 22 2016, 02:47 PM)
sifus,

thanks!
You will need to refinance that loan that you took as a joint borrower and then it will be removed from the ccris once its fully refinanced in 3 months time. After that you will need to wait until the 10th of the month for it to refresh on the 3rd month onwards to proceed with your loan application

QUOTE(pojiejapan @ Sep 22 2016, 03:48 PM)
Good day Madgeniusfigo,

I wanted to ask.

My current situation :
I recently applied for housing loan and after 2 weeks the financial adviser told me that the bank (Ambank) reject my loan due to I have 52 months outstanding for PTPTN (not my fault actually, Politechnic during my diploma does not submit the repayment suspension for Degree pursuer which cause PTPTN to think that I will start to pay after Diploma, -put that aside).

Now I wanted to know, I have around 7k outstanding for the PTPTN and trying to clear it using my KWSP No.2 Account and the advisor told me to wait 1 month after the full settlement before I can submit another loan to another bank.

The question is :
1. If I clear the full outstanding, will I have to wait 1 month or a letter from PTPTN can help to quicken the application.

or,

2. If I go for refinance for PTPTN payment (i dont pay full settlement), will the record after 1 month still be okay for any loan application?

additional question:
If I apply for KWSP Acc. No.2 opt, what document shall I bring? I heard Diploma transcript?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
It will be better to pay off the total late outstanding if you can otherwise you might need to refinance it if you can't afford to.

After that you will be provided with the letter from ptptn and just show it to the bank during the loan application.

If you want to use Epf money to pay you might need to show your ptptn loan statement and offer letter for them to issue payment directly to that account.

158 Pages « < 94 95 96 97 98 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:31 AM