Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

kepongA
post Sep 27 2015, 02:21 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(ctwwilliam @ Sep 26 2015, 03:23 AM)
PBB and MBB, i call both of the bank.  Their just keep say will check, but no any further correspondence from them.
That's very surprising. If you contact their ccris ctr, they should be very responsive. Personal experience.
ctwwilliam
post Sep 28 2015, 09:27 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(kepongA @ Sep 27 2015, 02:21 AM)
That's very surprising. If you contact their ccris ctr, they should be very responsive. Personal experience.
That is the worst, even i call to ask whether have ccriss department counterpart, their response to me " no such mentioned department". suddenly feel WTH
shiroikun
post Sep 28 2015, 12:28 PM

Regular
1,168 posts

credit card application that pending approval or rejected will appear at CCRIS for how long?
gingerlysnow
post Sep 28 2015, 06:27 PM

5 posts

Hello, a friend of mine recently got his CTOS report and the details of a company that he had set up last year appeared on the report. He got very worried as to his knowledge, anything that appears on the CTOS report can't be good. It is a part-time business for him so he hasn't been very active in promoting his business or driving sales. I told him that maybe CTOS is only keeping a record and doesn't necessarily mean that he's in any sort of financial trouble due to low sales figures. Would really appreciate it if someone can enlight us.
Jasoncat
post Sep 29 2015, 12:08 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(gingerlysnow @ Sep 28 2015, 06:27 PM)
Hello, a friend of mine recently got his CTOS report and the details of a company that he had set up last year appeared on the report. He got very worried as to his knowledge, anything that appears on the CTOS report can't be good. It is a part-time business for him so he hasn't been very active in promoting his business or driving sales. I told him that maybe CTOS is only keeping a record and doesn't necessarily mean that he's in any sort of financial trouble due to low sales figures. Would really appreciate it if someone can enlight us.
It depends on what appears in CTOS. If you are talking about the details of your friend's company, ie the biz name, registration number, biz established date, directors & shareholders names, financial briefs - these are taken from the Companies Commission of Malaysia. No so-called bad things.

But if your friend's company is involved in litigation suites (including bankruptcy) then it may appear in CTOS report - obviously this is the part that your friend shall worry.
kepongA
post Sep 29 2015, 07:05 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(shiroikun @ Sep 28 2015, 12:28 PM)
credit card application that pending approval or rejected will appear at CCRIS for how long?
If approved application, one year. If rejected application, can't be seen at all I.e. the pending application once updated as rejected will not appear anymore in your ccris report.
gingerlysnow
post Sep 29 2015, 01:20 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Sep 29 2015, 12:08 AM)
It depends on what appears in CTOS.  If you are talking about the details of your friend's company, ie the biz name, registration number, biz established date, directors & shareholders names, financial briefs - these are taken from the Companies Commission of Malaysia. No so-called bad things.

But if your friend's company is involved in litigation suites (including bankruptcy) then it may appear in CTOS report - obviously this is the part that your friend shall worry.
Whew, that's good to hear.

Yup, only details appear. His company is small fry only, registered with SSM as enterprise. Selling some capalang stuff, not taking any loans so impossible to go bankrupt. Thanks so much.
Qunn1818
post Oct 6 2015, 05:04 PM

16 posts

Hi All,

I have some serious porblem wiht my CCRIS. Last year i have miss 5 months credit payment (due to my financial issue). Then i am able to pay off some at Dec 2014. Then this year I have miss two months but starting on the May 2015 consistently i pay one time. For better view this is how ccris report look like:

Oct 14 (4) Nov 14 (5) Dec 14 (0) Jan 15 (1) Feb 15 (2) Mar 15 (2) Apr 15 (0) May 15 (0) Jun 15 (0) July 15 (0) Aug 15 (0) Sept 15 (0) | Legal Status: Summon / Writ files | Credit Card Balance : RM,1900++ | Credit limit : RM7,000

So my question is the record really bad until no bank will approve my housing loan? I need to get a housing loan approve badly because of personal reason. My curret salary is RM5,300 per month with no car loan and any bank loan accept for this credit card.

I really need some professional advise or any recommendation of which bank will look into my case. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Bonescythe
post Oct 6 2015, 11:23 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

Wanna ask some experienced people on some issue regarding ccris/ctos and insolvency.

Lets say a person A, defaulted credit card and personal loan of lets say, rm100k from financial institutions.

Then the person dun want to reply calls, dun want to reply to legal letter and just don't want to do anything, so wad will happen to him?
Bonescythe
post Oct 7 2015, 09:55 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

QUOTE(RO Player @ Oct 6 2015, 11:40 PM)
once this fella dunno or dont want to pay..legal proceeding will commence by financial institution(s) each of exceeded Rm30,000

personal bankrupty will occur...blacklisting of any future loans,

cant leave the country..as the passport will be barred.

sos 1

sos 2
And after 5 years, respawn like a new hero again ?
All clean n clear ?
Bonescythe
post Oct 7 2015, 10:07 PM

One Quarter In...
28,187 posts

QUOTE(RO Player @ Oct 7 2015, 10:04 PM)
after clear ur debts...why not.. hmm.gif

u not a criminal...just under certain circumstances
Haha.. if can clear debts, no need wait 5 years to respawn lo..

kepongA
post Oct 9 2015, 07:56 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(Bonescythe @ Oct 7 2015, 10:07 PM)
Haha.. if can clear debts, no need wait 5 years to respawn lo..
Sure after 5 years can come out from bankruptcy??
Chinus
post Oct 10 2015, 02:26 AM

Casual
447 posts

Hi just to enquiry,

My friend got CTOS and can he sell off his house while without settle his outstanding with card and hire purchase?

Tq all sifu
xiaomao
post Oct 12 2015, 03:40 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

Hi just want to ask,

My brother have apply personal loan with rhb bank easy loan, apply two personal loan, now have 5 month dint make a settlement,dint reply a call and get a letter from lawyer, both personal loan amount is rm3x,xxx...cause now my brother dont have a job so cant effort the payment, what the bank will take action next ? icon_question.gif
xiaomao
post Oct 12 2015, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(irresist8899 @ Oct 12 2015, 05:11 PM)
u mean 2 personal loan are from rhb? meaning apply twice with rhb?
second loan is apply after 1 year of first loan...is it bank will sue him ? cause have received a letter from lawyer?
xiaomao
post Oct 12 2015, 04:25 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(irresist8899 @ Oct 12 2015, 05:17 PM)
yes continuous 5 months not paying a single cent will trigger bank to file petition for bankruptcy ..

try to call bank officer and negotiate or go to AKPK lo..

dont play2 lo.. its not worth to bankrupt just for RMxx, xxx amount.
If apply a AKPK still can go other country?bank officer had sms to him about if still dint do any payment will be take action and mahkamah like that
xiaomao
post Oct 12 2015, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(irresist8899 @ Oct 12 2015, 05:35 PM)
mahkamah = high court = for creditor filing bankruptcy petition

AKPK agrees, bank agrees then no problem to go overseas
If my brother just ignore treat like nothing,have any effect to him ?

is it akpk just can apply one time only in a life ?
13aby
post Oct 12 2015, 05:18 PM

Enthusiast
946 posts

QUOTE(xiaomao @ Oct 12 2015, 03:40 PM)
Hi just want to ask,

My brother have apply personal loan with rhb bank easy loan, apply two personal loan, now have 5 month dint make a settlement,dint reply a call and get a letter from lawyer, both personal loan amount is rm3x,xxx...cause now my brother dont have a job so cant effort the payment, what the bank will take action next ? icon_question.gif
Why at the first place apply for PA? shakehead.gif
dcky
post Oct 28 2015, 05:05 PM

2 posts

Hi...

Help needed...

I managed to settle one of my Special Attention Account last week and the bank officer said they will have the CCRIS Report updated within 7 days. As I walked in to BNM earlier this morning to print out the latest report, it shows "No Credit Records on Files" and "No Special Attention Records on Files". I have to admit "Thumbs up" to the officer for the prompt action.

Does this mean all of the above shows, I do not have any loans and credit cards in hand?

The reason I am asking this as I have intention to apply for credit card/loan from banks. I am afraid it will be rejected by the banks as it shows my record empty.

Besides that, will CTOS impact my application for the above?

Truly appreciate if any of you could give the best possible answer for the above.

Thanks in advance.
13aby
post Nov 17 2015, 01:34 PM

Enthusiast
946 posts

QUOTE(dcky @ Oct 28 2015, 05:05 PM)
Hi...

Help needed...

I managed to settle one of my Special Attention Account last week and the bank officer said they will have the CCRIS Report updated within 7 days. As I walked in to BNM earlier this morning to print out the latest report, it shows "No Credit Records on Files" and "No Special Attention Records on Files". I have to admit "Thumbs up" to the officer for the prompt action.

Does this mean all of the above shows, I do not have any loans and credit cards in hand?

The reason I am asking this as I have intention to apply for credit card/loan from banks. I am afraid it will be rejected by the banks as it shows my record empty.

Besides that, will CTOS impact my application for the above?

Truly appreciate if any of you could give the best possible answer for the above.

Thanks in advance.
dont go to the same bank where u have your shit there before . They got your shit record haha but not in CCRISS anymore so mostly other bank wont know your past record

158 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:47 AM