Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

13aby
post Jul 9 2015, 11:08 AM

Enthusiast
946 posts

how to clear CTOS after settle all outstanding with banks?
T231H
post Jul 9 2015, 03:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,143 posts

QUOTE(13aby @ Jul 9 2015, 11:08 AM)
how to clear CTOS after settle all outstanding with banks?
while waiting for more value added response...
found this while googling....

Everything You Should Know About CTOS
http://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/e...hing-about-ctos
13aby
post Jul 21 2015, 09:10 AM

Enthusiast
946 posts

Received this email from CTOS,

As one of the benefits of having signed up for a CTOS User ID in the past, you are entitled to receive 2 FREE Personal CTOS Reports every year – 1 in January and 1 in July. We are pleased to enclose herein your latest personal CTOS report updated as of end June 2015 (please download the attachment in this email).
lanjiecafe
post Aug 21 2015, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

CCRIS-Bank will review you credibility of paying your monthly installment. Like Car and house Loan.

CTOS-is like someone financial resume. For example you are a director of ABC company it will appear there. or you had been charged for bankrupt will also appear there..

The bank will use this two document to monitor the risk if they approve your loan
adlops
post Aug 25 2015, 03:32 PM

4 posts

Hi..my wife just print her CCRIS and found out there is 2 special attention account involving maybank and rhb bank..it was only updated on 30/9/2013..for info she has withdraw from AKPK program last june..so if i pay the outstanding consistently would they updated it on CCRIS report??should i request the banks to update the CCRIS report??
neonikson1
post Sep 8 2015, 01:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,086 posts

Please voice out your concern at
https://najibrazak.com/bajet2016/main/story/page/0/topic/1

I posted there about PTPTN. Why the future generation have to suffer because the debtors refused to pay back PTPTN.

The government should just make those debtors that ignore repayment completely for bankruptcy, then i am sure they will start paying back immediately.
kepongA
post Sep 8 2015, 07:13 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(neonikson1 @ Sep 8 2015, 01:22 AM)
Please voice out your concern at
https://najibrazak.com/bajet2016/main/story/page/0/topic/1
I posted there about PTPTN. Why the future generation have to suffer because the debtors refused to pay back PTPTN.

The government should just make those debtors that ignore repayment completely for bankruptcy, then i am sure they will start paying back immediately.
The govt have started to put those defaulters under ccris.
^Ware^wolf
post Sep 8 2015, 01:41 PM

Enthusiast
906 posts

QUOTE(lazyserv @ May 11 2015, 04:15 PM)
Guys can anyone advise on this problem i have.

Currently my company is practicing terms that which if any of our customer failed to pay within the said period hence we will stop supply.

Currently i have a customer were not coperative when comes to payment collection. He mostly pay over the terms agree period. For example: the terms our company offer is 30 days statement date period hence any invoice billed on March the payment should reach us latest by 30th of April however most of the payment reach us by 5 to 7 days late which may lead to our company policy to come effective by stopping supply to them.

I have been communiciate with the customer but he is uncopperative and futher to threaten my company if my company dare to stop supply them the balance payment he will pay monthly by RM 50 per month.

As u can see the game he is playing, may I know can I request my company to apply CTOS on the company?

Additional on that my every conversation to this customer is recorded and every whatsapp message archived. Because this customer like to play lies...

Thank you
ur method didnt work at all....advise ur co. to apply additional internal credit term of another 30days for this kind of customers, to avoid credit hold issue on ur system. nod.gif

SOP is 1 thing , but practical or not is another thing ... u may also consider to reduce the credit limit given to the customer ?

cdspins
post Sep 10 2015, 10:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,567 posts

QUOTE(^Ware^wolf @ Sep 8 2015, 01:41 PM)
ur method didnt work at all....advise ur co. to apply additional internal credit term of another 30days for this kind of customers, to avoid credit hold issue on ur system.  nod.gif

SOP is 1 thing , but practical or not is another thing ... u may also consider to reduce the credit limit given to the customer ?
It is all up to your company if they want to continue to do business with this customer. If your company want to be strict and is willing to let go of this customer to be more efficient, then he will have to go. But if the customer is big and is valued, then maybe 60 day credit terms maybe necessary.
Kilohertz
post Sep 10 2015, 01:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

Hey guys, quick question. How long it takes to reflect in my credit history once I signed up for a loan. For example, if let's say I signed last week and I'm applying for another loan again. Can the system check if I have taken the loan last week? Thanks!
kepongA
post Sep 10 2015, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(Kilohertz @ Sep 10 2015, 01:18 PM)
Hey guys, quick question. How long it takes to reflect in my credit history once I signed up for a loan. For example, if let's say I signed last week and I'm applying for another loan again. Can the system check if I have taken the loan last week? Thanks!
Is immediate update. The status will be within 3 working days
ims2628
post Sep 11 2015, 04:04 PM

Regular
1,053 posts

QUOTE(Kilohertz @ Sep 10 2015, 01:18 PM)
yes
poilam
post Sep 11 2015, 10:36 PM

Casual
300 posts

If my ccris shows a credit card outstanding balance of 20k which translate as around RM1200 commitment in DSR calculation, knowing that CCRIS update on every 15th of the month, if I now clear the 20k balance on 11th and apply loan at 16th, does the credit card outstanding already updated to zero?
Jasoncat
post Sep 12 2015, 02:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(poilam @ Sep 11 2015, 10:36 PM)
If my ccris shows a credit card outstanding balance of 20k which translate as around RM1200 commitment in DSR calculation, knowing that CCRIS update on every 15th of the month, if I now clear the 20k balance on 11th and apply loan at 16th, does the credit card outstanding already updated to zero?
Banks are required to do the CCRIS submission by 10th of each month based on the outstanfing position of previous month end. So, answer to your question is NO.
cheehh
post Sep 17 2015, 11:09 AM

43 posts

For CTOS account user:

"Our payment gateway is under some technical maintenance from 07 September 2015 to 17 September 2015 . During this period of maintenance, no payment is required for the purchase of fresh CTOS self check report"

The above message show at CTOS Login website...

I just get free report.... thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by cheehh: Sep 17 2015, 11:13 AM
ims2628
post Sep 17 2015, 11:16 AM

Regular
1,053 posts

QUOTE(cheehh @ Sep 17 2015, 11:09 AM)
For CTOS account user:

"Our payment gateway is under some technical maintenance from 07 September 2015 to 17 September 2015 . During this period of maintenance, no payment is required for the purchase of fresh CTOS self check report"

I just get free report.... thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
Thanks for sharing.
wjleong15
post Sep 19 2015, 06:12 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,258 posts

QUOTE(cheehh @ Sep 17 2015, 11:09 AM)
For CTOS account user:

I just get free report.... thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
just got my second report as well, thanks for sharing. rclxm9.gif
ctwwilliam
post Sep 25 2015, 03:46 PM

42 posts

Yesterday i was printed my Ccriss report from BNM.
Found out at subject Application of Credit got 2 under pending approval status. But as i know both of loan i submit on this year January. And had been rejected by bank.
But why is the record still exist?
Does anyone know will the record be deleted after one month?
This two is belongs to Hire purchase loan application
kepongA
post Sep 25 2015, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(ctwwilliam @ Sep 25 2015, 03:46 PM)
Yesterday i was printed my Ccriss report from BNM.
Found out at subject Application of Credit got 2 under pending approval status.  But as i know both of loan i submit on this year January. And had been rejected by bank. 
But why is the record still exist? 
Does anyone know will the record be deleted after one month?
This two is belongs to Hire purchase loan application
If pending, will remain there until the bank update them. They should've updated the status within three working days from decision. You can complain to bnm. Otherwise will remain in your ccris report.btw, which bank(s) is it that's so tardy??
ctwwilliam
post Sep 26 2015, 03:23 AM

42 posts

QUOTE(kepongA @ Sep 25 2015, 08:44 PM)
If pending, will remain there until the bank update them. They should've updated the status within three working days from decision. You can complain to bnm. Otherwise will remain in your ccris report.btw, which bank(s) is it that's so tardy??
PBB and MBB, i call both of the bank. Their just keep say will check, but no any further correspondence from them.

158 Pages « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:04 AM