Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PSP Firmware 4.01(OFW), Need help urgently....pls..pls

views

chicaman
post Jul 6 2008, 01:00 AM

( ;゚Д゚) t(-.-t)
9,651 posts

QUOTE(MohdFarid1994 @ Jul 5 2008, 09:45 PM)
Yesterday my cousin was playing with my psp and accidentally update my psp to a offical firmware cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif ....Can anyone help me solving this problem...pls....can i downgrade my psp using other program not creating a pandora battery..... cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif ...pls someone help me....Thanks cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif
congratz cause he just pressed on the most lethal button on psp. no way to downgrade without pandora, and u asked in wrong place...

Moral of the story, don't let anyone with no knowledge about PSP to touch ur PSP unless friends/cousins who owned a PSP.

i shall say, IN BEFORE CLOSE !

chicaman
post Jul 17 2008, 12:33 AM

( ;゚Д゚) t(-.-t)
9,651 posts

QUOTE(angjk @ Jul 6 2008, 01:08 PM)
i used to have lots of isos n p*****d games until now i sold/gave away everything n now trying to play ori (altho can onli afford mgs4 atm)....i guess u'll get to enjoy the game more if u pay for it haha....so ts, get umds loo.....

btw the purchaser of my psp faced the same fate as u, updated to 4.00....sorry to him = (
because mgs4 is not available in pirated thats why u got no choice but to buy ori.....

what if i buy ori and i don enjoy it? laugh.gif

QUOTE(nicky1112001 @ Jul 16 2008, 02:04 PM)
y iso game is diffrent with the umd game?
i need to have a umd disc to play some japanese iso game...is that true?
because iso is image file of umd game, who says u need ori umd to play japanese iso game =,=

u need ori umd for iso umd video

QUOTE(Ichigo?? @ Jul 16 2008, 10:40 PM)
meaning still can downgrade if use pandora??
yes~

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:33 PM