Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PSP Firmware 4.01(OFW), Need help urgently....pls..pls

views

1deception
post Jul 27 2008, 12:36 AM

Getting Started
232 posts

QUOTE(Reis @ Jul 25 2008, 10:41 AM)
I used to like piracy cuz it makes my life easier, but now man, I hate it. I think the reason Sony dint launch the PS3 here is because of our piracy culture. I dont think they'll make much if they launch it here. Compare the people who have PC and PS2 or Xbox, whats the number of people having a PS3? I bet if the number of people buying original goes up, we might get cheaper original games and not imported ones which costs a bomb. Well thats just what I think, not based on any facts. PS3 rocks! Hope it stays original. Sorry to derail lol...
The same reason why Microsoft did not 'officially' or will not launch it in the nearest future, piracy.
Our piracy rate stands at 60%, meaning 60% out of every software in the country is pirated. It has been 60% for 4 years,without any improvement.
So, don't just bash Sony or Microsoft for not officially launching thier consoles here, we only have ourself to blame by supporting the pirated software peddlers, pirated VCD/DVD peddlers, pirated games etc.

Cheers,

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:49 AM