Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Food Good food in Kepong, come help to list

views

sankai80
post Jul 14 2008, 04:05 PM

freakish chicken
2,017 posts

How come no Kepong boys mention about "Leng Tung" in Taman Daya? Pricey but nice. I can't recall any shops in Taman Ehsan that serve good crab. Perhaps you are referring to Aman Puri area?
sankai80
post Apr 6 2009, 03:10 AM

freakish chicken
2,017 posts

QUOTE(Klesk @ Feb 18 2009, 12:37 PM)
dunno if this is posted or not, just went back to this Thai restaurant at Aman Puri called "Chiang Rai Style", had not been there for ages, its opposite King's bakery shop. Had the best fried rice ever, its a Pineapple fried rice costing rm6 a plate. Basically its fragrant rice fried with cubes of pineapples, squids and garnished with chicken floss, yummy!...
also, when you're there, you have got to try their seafood hotplate taufoo and also their pandan chicken. Both are equally good. The taufoo is fried silky smooth and sauteed in this rich chily sauce mixed together with lalas, crabs and squids. While the pandan chicken costing rm5 for 4 pieces, is a mouth watery chunks of marinated chicken meat.
highly recommended. I reckon this restaurant is better than the Thai restaurant located opposite Giamax factory, just my 2 cents...
Exact location is NEXT to Old Town in Aman Puri. Hard to find if base on the front apperance of the shop. Langsung don't have thai elements.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:43 PM