Food Good food in Kepong, come help to list

views

madcow1
post Jan 16 2009, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

QUOTE(andrekua @ Dec 14 2008, 10:14 AM)
This thread still going strong.

MCY satay quality already gone down la. That is a sad fact. Last time the boss DIY himself, really taste a lot better. Still taste better than many satay stall. There is one inside Jinjang, in Taman Beringin there, the satay is pretty good. The sauce is not as good as MCY but the satay make up for it.

Many things I eat until sienzzz liao. Now whenever go out, also prefer to eat near near or go far far out.

Places that I still go to eat...

1. 555 - ex boss of double-1. The curry mee, zhu yok fan, fried mee, and nasi lemak is ok. Best of all, not as hot as double-1. No need wait as well. Lots of parking.

2. Fu Lai - best bao in Kepong. Tim Sum still ok, better than it was first here.

3. 999 - located in Aman Puri. Loves the chicken rice, zhu yok fan and the penang curry laksa. The opposite How Fook got one fried mee very nice.

4. Nasi lemak in KIP.

5. Wan Tan Mee in Kepong Indah.

6. The Prince Cafe

7. KTZ (very seldom go liao)

BTW, have you guys tried the Pan Mee in Jinjang Utara? Used to be located next to RHB but had move over to the shop lot opposite of the field. My uncle open one. Used to had to wait 1hr at peak time but now wife also help cooking, at most 30mins wait.
Yes, agreed with the Pan Mee in Jinjang Utara. One of the best I've tasted in KL. Alot of fried ikan bilis really make it yummy!!!!

Added on January 16, 2009, 12:16 pmRestoren Woo Kee, Desa Jaya. The fish head curry there quite nice! And the price is very affordable.

This post has been edited by madcow1: Jan 16 2009, 12:16 PM
madcow1
post Jan 21 2009, 05:27 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

QUOTE(kikurazz @ Jan 21 2009, 05:01 PM)
i still go Mong Kok for breakfast / lunch now....to me their teh si ping still the best around the area
Where is Mongkok ? Area?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    1.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:11 PM