Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Food Good food in Kepong, come help to list

views

laichong
post Aug 27 2008, 11:11 AM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

31. 光记烧鸭 - Kepong Baru Pasar Street, (just opposite the new Restaurant(used to be Parkson), corner shop)best duck rice i'd ever eat.. haha

This post has been edited by laichong: Aug 27 2008, 11:18 AM
laichong
post Jan 14 2009, 11:38 AM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

光記 Duck Rice - Kepong Baru (Behind 7-11) this 1 is superb, juicy meat and fat (kekeke), especially the drum stick~! they'd got char siu and siu yuk, vege and fried egg as well...

D' Fortune Restaurant - Menjalara, shoplot opposite Mobil Station. western style food, my fav is their Lamb Cutlet with spagetti. and b4 u r having your meal, u always have a luck on picking the Fortune Cookies.. biggrin.gif
laichong
post Jan 14 2009, 03:34 PM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(KTanaka @ Jan 14 2009, 11:57 AM)
you guys should try the QQ Steamboat at Metro Perdana there. Though less selection, you get it for cheap and interesting set up. They have pork satay though (warning first since it's not a halal place) and other nicely marinated stuff. Just on the row of shoplot near New Neighborhood food court there.
i'd just been there last week... RM19.90/pax got quite alot of choices... i grab alot of lamb satay laugh.gif
laichong
post Jan 21 2009, 04:23 PM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(kikurazz @ Jan 21 2009, 03:59 PM)
Where's 555? ex boss of double-1? i very fren with him wan leh - serious no joke!!!
555 is just behind the tyre shop opposite of the mosque. i used to switch place from double 1 to 555 just to drink their coffee, but bad news is he no longer there lor since 1st Jan....
laichong
post Jan 26 2009, 10:45 AM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(kikurazz @ Jan 21 2009, 05:01 PM)
i still go Mong Kok for breakfast / lunch now....to me their teh si ping still the best around the area
haha me too.... when ever i couldn't think what to eat, i'll just drop by there and settled~
laichong
post Feb 17 2009, 04:01 PM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(denon @ Feb 5 2009, 12:22 PM)
My recommendation
- Theme Restaurant at Menjalara ( Same Row with Tanjung Dua Restaurant with their famous fried spaghetti)  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
where is these 2 shop? got chinese name ar? drool.gif

laichong
post Feb 28 2009, 11:38 AM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(AiRBooM @ Feb 18 2009, 02:53 PM)
ka ka bak kut teh is the worst bak kut teh in kepong , it's highly overated .

i'm from kepong and all my kepong friends will never go ka ka eat BKT one.. there's a lot nice bak kut teh in kepong other than that ... eg : aman puri got 1 klang bak kut teh quite nice , then kepong garden near shell there got few also quite nice..  smile.gif
AGREED! haha... i usually go LUM KEE(林記) behind the Tmn Kepong Caltex there, just few lots from the pet shop.
but i long time no eat BKT liao sad.gif
laichong
post Mar 2 2009, 04:29 PM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(andrekua @ Mar 1 2009, 09:08 AM)
Lately Kepong got nothing special to eat already. Sieenzzz!!!
Sometimes I drive out also dunno what to eat lor.

Hey, if anyone like Tauge Chicken Rice, dont go to Aman Puri one. I feel really expensive. Instead drive to Sg Buloh, near RHB bank there, that shop really cheap. Two drumstick, 10 fishball, tauge and 2 chinese tea ice only RM11++. Eat in Aman Puri RM17++. WTF!!!
thats my usual lunch place while working. but feel sienz already... hahaha

u come all the way from just to eat chicken rice?

if u know RHB, just opposite got 1 FISH HEAD very nice~.

laichong
post Apr 25 2009, 11:24 PM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

just now i went to an italian restaurant Bel Pasto, locate just right behind Carefour kepong, the food there quite nice. the renovation outside is not that attractive, but the food itself is nice. the flavour is just nice, not too salty.

just now 2 person go there, i'd order 1 carbonara, 1 12" hawaiian pizza, 2 drinks, 1 soup of the day and 1 wild mushroom. total is just RM69. and the chef is a guai lou.

i'll upload some photo later tongue.gif
laichong
post Aug 19 2009, 05:10 PM

Da Da Da Da Da
900 posts

QUOTE(redbubblegirl @ Aug 14 2009, 11:08 PM)
Hi Everyone...

Can have directions for this....if coming from Brem Mall direction....
Thanks!!!

5. Pasembor - Next to the crossroad opposite Caritas Church

16. Meng Kee Claypot Chicken Rice - Kepong Baru market, next to old Pavilion Cinema

18. Yip Kee Wantan Mee - Menjalara Business Square

29. Mee Jawa from the stall opposite the Rainbow car accessories place/rama clinic.
this 1 is in Taman Bukit Maluri pasar.

if u are coming from MRR2, just turn in to Taman Bukit Maluri after u exit from the Lifted Bridge(the one spend million dollars to repaired)
u will be going up a slope after u turn left. go straight, on the 2nd traffic light turn left again, then later u will be going down hill.
after passing some houses, u'll see a row of shop and some stalls on your left. just go straight and u will reach a jucntion that can turn left, there is a tire shop there. turn into the junction and start looking for a parking, there is a Mosque on your right. the Mee Jawa is locate at the row of stalls....

if u see Rainbow Car Accessories on the 2nd row of shop(2nd unit from the corner), the mee jawa is just right opposite that shop....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.78    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:43 PM